over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

high tren low test dose cycle

EMC

Registered
for those who have ran high tren/low test dose cycles:

do you find them better and safer? in a sense that you dont need to run so much gear in the way of test because tren is so strong? a lower dose of test may also not require any AI.

let me give you an example: 400-500mg test & 700-1000mg tren

what do you guys think?

I have run high doses of Tren but have always kept my Test higher.

Tren is some 5x stronger than test so i always run my tren much higher.

Im currently running test at 200mgs ew and tren at 800mgs, when i do it this way i find the sides aren't anywhere near as bad and i get great results...

I only run nolva whilst running this cycle as gyno would be my only concern...

Ive heard many people say test should be run at a higher dose, i'd love to know their reasoning for this????

If there is any....;)

Well..

I hope you know that Nolvadex is not going to control any prolactin induced gyno.

I recently started doing this also went from 600 test An 200 tren to 200 test an 400 tren. Yea I heard that nolva I's useless gotta use prami or caber!

I also thought tren had libido side effects like deca, reason to keep test higher, and always use caber for prolactin? I cant run over 400mgs without daily headaches and heartburn due to a rise in blood pressure. I can only imagine the night sweats at that dosage..

I've had heartburn slightly not tobad haven't had libido sides yet see here in a few weeks. I kno my arms have got really vieny from the tren ace I was on b4 this an Im on bulker! Shits awesome

do you find them better and safer? in a sense that you dont need to run so much gear in the way of test because tren is so strong? a lower dose of test may also not require any AI.

what do you guys think?

Good luck with that a gram of Tren your def getting shut down hard.
Oh and what about the RAGE.....

I'm looking at running something like this in the near future.

Test E 250mg/week with 750mg or so of Tren E.

Should be a fun ride.

Tren is some 5x stronger than test so i always run my tren much higher.

Im currently running test at 200mgs ew and tren at 800mgs, when i do it this way i find the sides aren't anywhere near as bad and i get great results...

I only run nolva whilst running this cycle as gyno would be my only concern...

I ran almost the same cycle last fall. 200mg test enth and 1g of parabolan a week and with 10mg of nolva a day. With previous tren cycles I've gotten gyno in week 5 but with the nolva I only hot a slight touch of it in the last week so I definently think it helped.

Ive heard many people say test should be run at a higher dose, i'd love to know their reasoning for this????

If there is any....;)

I totally agree. Some will say you need to run more test than tren because it'll shut you down so hard. But that makes no sense cause even if you're only injecting 100-200mg of test a week you'll be fine because you're supply your body with more test than you need.

I hope you know that Nolvadex is not going to control any prolactin induced gyno.

Interesting..

Ive used tren for many years now and the only thing ive found that controls pro induced gyno effectively is nolva...

Do not get me wrong ive heard the hundreds of parrots telling people never to use nolva with nor 19's like tren as it would make such things as gyno much worse.. Even though there's No evidence to support this in fact there's plenty of evidence to show the opposite....

so what about the bottom line guys? building muscle?have your gains been subjective to how much test you ran along side your tren or have you made great gains even with low test?

so what about the bottom line guys? building muscle?have your gains been subjective to how much test you ran along side your tren or have you made great gains even with low test?

Bottom line to me is that tren is ridiculous, and test is there to help you not feel like total shit. If you can handle it, by all means...

Sent from my HTC Inspire

what do you guys think?

BTW I ran 350 test 700 tren and I felt like horse shit. Mostly the blood pressure which Im sure was nothing to do with test being low. Had erectile dysfunction at this level too. Don't think more test would help. Test doesn't reduce prolactin, and too much of it will simply make some people limp. Solution: elevate dopamine.

Sent from my HTC Inspire

why not run both high? If you have already used a higher amount of test, why drop it down and short yourself possible gains?

why not run both high? If you have already used a higher amount of test, why drop it down and short yourself possible gains?

good point. well the quest for building freaky amounts of muscle can also be a compromisation of health. why run more androgens when you can run less? we all know drugs like tren dbol deca are far superior than others mg for mg.

eg why run 600 700mg eq when you can run 400mg deca?
eg why run 75-100mg abombs when you can run 40-50mg dbol?

i dont have experience with high dose test cycles so i have no idea what they offer. also being a younger bro i dont want to be using high amounts of gear when i can use less of a drug like tren that packs a greater punch.-this is my thinking

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws