advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Higher fat loss by increasing Anavar/Oxandrolone dosage ?

mlopez

Banned
Has anyone here epxerienced higher fat loss by bumping the ed dosage to , say, 100 mg ed ?

I am currently on 60 mg ed with test prop

Thx guys

couldnt you just remove calories from your diet instead of almost doubling your current dose of anavar:confused:

you could post up your diet and more people could offer you help then:)

try this instead

anavar will mess up your lipid profile in a very negative way. your ldl will increase and hdl goes in the toilet. i would not go longer than 6 weeks at the lower dose of 60mgs. if you want to burn bodyfat really fast try wind sprints 4-5 times per week. sprint 50 yards then walk back to the starting point then sprint again. work your way up to 12 of these each session. eat a clean diet and this wil get you lean.....fast

anavar will mess up your lipid profile in a very negative way. your ldl will increase and hdl goes in the toilet. i would not go longer than 6 weeks at the lower dose of 60mgs. if you want to burn bodyfat really fast try wind sprints 4-5 times per week. sprint 50 yards then walk back to the starting point then sprint again. work your way up to 12 of these each session. eat a clean diet and this wil get you lean.....fast
What he said.

People will say time and time again that it is not the gear that pushes you alone to dump more fat and gain more muscle it is the combination of diet, exercise, dedication, and knowledge that provide the needed bonuses you are seeking.
If you are really seriously about pushing to the low percentile why not hook up with one of the people that train people here like Phil or Alex or SHelby the list goes on and on I will not recommend anyone as I have not worked with them and a person should do his own research. By doing so you can get a feel for how they work and if it is going to motivate you or irritate you this is important as it is their time and your money...
Gonna step of my soapbox and see what other have to say.
Honestly this is the road I am about to take I have researched all of the above mentioned people and more from around the net. after two months I have narrowed it down and will be making my decision shortly.

You can use as much var as you want, have a shitty diet and you won't see fat loss. It comes down to diet and cardio. Also, var does mess up your lipid profiles but not as dramatically as some have claimed it be. Winny will fuck up your lipid profile more negatively than var.

give a big bump to diet and cardio. I lost 4% body fat all natural by dieting, cardio and proper weight training in 1.5months. stick with it, you'll see results if you do the work
Cajun

I am going to go against the group here. If diet and training are in place, i do believe you will lose more fat by bumping the dose. In fact i feel that way about all aas. Higher you bump it, the more pronounced effect it will have on nutrient partitioning. Just my .02

I agree, except 3 times per week is sufficient, add in 1 LSD cardio session and youre good to go...

Energy systems training works great for increasing metabolic rate and calorie burning for up to 20+ hours AFTER training.

200 meter sprints work best, however I have done 70 meter hill sprints (sprint up, jog down) 15 times straight, OR 5 sprints with 1-3 minutes rest and repeat 5 and 1, and 5 and 1

Sprints will also increase lower body explosiveness and raise your numbers.

Ideally do your conditioning work 4+ hours apart from training, ie in the am if a pm lifter OR on days of no strength training.

A good recommendation would be to lower your lifting volume to 3 days per week with heavy basics M-W-F on Tu-Tr-Sat do your energy systems work, sunday do a light low intensity cardio session OR add it to an upper body day.

Keep it simple and get results

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner