over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HIGHEST BLOOD PRESSURE READING!!

Magnum

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I ws talking to a friend of mine today and he was telling me that his wife's brother was complaining about blurred vision so he goes to the ER and when they take his BP reading it's 286/185!!! Yes you read that right, the Dr was calling in all the residents and telling t hem to take note cause they would prob never see another guy who BP was that high and still alive and walking. I hope he didn't say that in front of the patient. :D

The sister

She should have hers tested ASAP.

is he an air traffic controller? or just a fat bastard?

Mine was up to about 220 over 96 before my ex and I were seperated
:D

170/110 read immediately after 3 cigarettes back to back....

130/80 normal reading most times

there was a guy on this forum who had a reading of 220/110 or something like that for a while :O

Well

So I ws talking to a friend of mine today and he was telling me that his wife's brother was complaining about blurred vision so he goes to the ER and when they take his BP reading it's 286/185!!! Yes you read that right, the Dr was calling in all the residents and telling t hem to take note cause they would prob never see another guy who BP was that high and still alive and walking. I hope he didn't say that in front of the patient. :D

Obviously they did say it in front of the patient because the patient told the person who told you! hhahahha

Mine recetly was up to 189. Went to Dr and got a small dose of Lisinopril and now down to 139/60, this is on cycle numbers. It's nothing to mess around with.

Wow, ive never heard of a reading so high. Im surprised his areteries dont burst! Stroke or heart atttack just waiting to happen. I wonder how long he had been walking around like that? Hopefully it hasnt been long and they can medicate him to get that down. Something seriously wrong.

Wow, ive never heard of a reading so high. Im surprised his areteries dont burst! Stroke or heart atttack just waiting to happen. I wonder how long he had been walking around like that? Hopefully it hasnt been long and they can medicate him to get that down. Something seriously wrong.

That's what the docs sid too. I'll try and find out more later. Far as I know they had no idea as to why but were going to do some tests.

I wonder what that does to your vascularity?

Any idea yet on the causes?

My brother in law

He's early 50s. Fat, smokes like a fiend, a drunk and most of his teeth are gone. About 2 years ago he went to the ER with something similar to 260/160. He's on meds. I doubt he takes them. Still a fat smoking drunk. He must want to die. Not a bad guy though. Very smart. Well educated, just depressed. Oh the things we do to ourselves. Now where is my Tren?

That BP reading is insane. I hope in got in the Guiness Book of World Records for that baby!

I went to one of those "freezing booths" at a local gym with my buddy and our GF's, it's sort of like a tanning booth but with extremely low temps for short periods, (dunno what its good for, but got free tickets, so WTH?).

Anyway, they take your BP before going in and my friend was refused. At just 24 years old(!!) he has BP 200/100. Kickboxer, no gear, doesnt smoke, drink. They got him on meds and now it's 130/80ish.

I went to one of those "freezing booths" at a local gym with my buddy and our GF's, it's sort of like a tanning booth but with extremely low temps for short periods, (dunno what its good for, but got free tickets, so WTH?).

Anyway, they take your BP before going in and my friend was refused. At just 24 years old(!!) he has BP 200/100. Kickboxer, no gear, doesnt smoke, drink. They got him on meds and now it's 130/80ish.

What the hell is that booth supposed to do? I have never heard of such a thing and now you have my curiosity way up. Tell us real quick what the treatment is called and what its supposed to do! Sounds like snake oil.

^ sounds like a natural anti-inflammatory, maldorf

^ sounds like a natural anti-inflammatory, maldorf

I bet you are right. One note… I had a cardiologist tell me that more heart attacks happen in cold weather due to the constriction on blood vessels. Therefore they take your BP BEFORE you step in to freeze in this booth. I say do the local icing if you have inflammation problems, but then, I hate cold anyway.

About the "Cold Room": If your remember we had a thread a while back showing muscle recovery results with cold temperatures applied to muscle. They were doing studies, I suppose that muscles fail when they become overheated and recover faster with external cooling sources applied.

I have become so heated during workouts and cardio this summer that I take pretty long cold showers afterwards to hopefully speed up the "cooling down" period.

I certainly was guilty of untreated high blood pressure while on cycle. That was my excuse, I was "on cycle". Problem was I started to rarely come off.

This discovery of his BP problem may end up being a blessing. I am interested to the followup treatment and results when available. Good luck.

What the hell is that booth supposed to do? I have never heard of such a thing and now you have my curiosity way up. Tell us real quick what the treatment is called and what its supposed to do! Sounds like snake oil.

"Cryo-booth" or some such. It just sounded really f'ing cold and it was like 105 degrees out, so...My guess would be yeah, gimmicky snake oil. But it was free, so what the hell. Funny thing is, they make you wear a wet-suit-like thing so you dont burn, just freeze. The could just make it slightly warmer and skip the suit.

As far as deep freezing a muscle with wet-cold, its a pretty common thing: When I was competing in Oly lifting and Track and Field, we used to go to the trainers after practice or heavy lifting days and they'd have us stand in vats (like trash cans) filled with ice and water up to about our waiste level. They explained that it causes vaso-constriction and the increased pressure pushes the waste products and lactic acid out of the muscles...I dont how much off that was bullshit, but it DID help recovery between training sessions.

Then again, they also had "electro-stim" which did just about nothing for back spasms.

Pekkerwood, Ill ask him what he's taking and what amount. I know it's only one med and a low dose, I think he mentioned 5mg a day. I can say he's lost about 10 lbs in a month, and he says that he CAN get a pump in the gym, but it only stays with him about 15 minutes. He thinks it's because of the the BP med, but could be he's just eating poorly.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity