over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Highest dose you've been on?

None of the high dose users will post in this thread because of the flaming gang-up mentality we see far too often.

People will come out of the woodwork to degrade you, and others will use it against you later.

People will come out of the woodwork to degrade you, and others will use it against you later.

well im jus glad to see you post again :)

Sup Q. Good to see you back! And my max is 1.5G gonna throw in some orals during my syntherol maintenance

1300 test
550 tren
450 mast
700eq
25 winny ED.

got absolutely shredded during prep and looked my best but ended up with jaundice and now on perma hrt

Problems with the liver? But no orals? How long you was on this cycle?

Most ive ever ran for a full cycle was

300 test cyp - Lixus labs
200 mast prop - Isis Pharmaceuticals
40mg dbol on training days - Egyptian blue heart dbol

240lbs/6'1/14ish%

I did 800mg test enth/test deconate blend for 4-5 weeks but stopped because it was genuine shite.

Truth, Q. I've seen it happen. You've been missed here, man.

Queefer is a great example of what gear *should* do, I hope you don't mind me saying so, Sir...

I dunno what Q takes, no idea. But the BIG difference between Q and others is, the guy stays huge and lean all year. It LOOKS like he takes high doses. If you're on gear...any gear...it should look like it.

BUT when some "dude" is going over 2 grams, hell even a gram, and looks like guys I grew up with in high-school or college who weren't on anything...Well, I do hope the best for him but hope he wakes the fuck up, that something else is missing from his protocol. And it ain't more dope.

If you don't look like your dose, something is wrong. How do you know?
Well:
If you look more or less the same on a gram as you did on much lower doses/TRT, something is missing. And it's not gear.

Me? I've been to 1200mg a week combined if memory serves. Think it was like 1080mg though. All in, orals and everything. Know what? The difference wasn't enough from TRT to the gram. So I knew something was off (simply wasn't eating enough/right). Trying to stay too lean. So, I backed it way down, worked on recovery and my diet, liver health to process all this shit better, and I look better on TRT than I did on a gram.

Point is. I didn't look like my dose, so I regrouped. Next time I go to a gram, I will look like it. If I do. If I ever do get close to 2 grams, it will be because a competition stage is in my near future.

I'm 40, so long time in the game and from the old school where we grew just fine on lower doses because gear was hard to get. And no one died or was impotent...

Jeesh I think 1.2g a week of a couple things was my most...

1g total is my comfort zone, so I try not to get crazy just being a gym rat/beach bum.

My .02 if I may, to nobody in particuar....

Some of you are fucking idiots

Jeesh I think 1.2g a week of a couple things was my most...

1g total is my comfort zone, so I try not to get crazy just being a gym rat/beach bum.

My .02 if I may, to nobody in particuar....

Some of you are fucking idiots

At the risk of sounding disrespectful towards you, I think people who value "total mg of gear" are bigger idiots, but that's just me. 1g EQ + 1g mast is considered 2g of gear? What a joke. How about I just take 1.5g of tren a week instead, since it's less total miligrams of gear. That should lead to much safer and longer life span :rolleyes:

Whoever started talking in terms of total gear per week should be shot. List out individual doses, don't lump them up in one category. I don't even count something like masteron in a stack since it's so mild

I'd rather do 1.5g of tren myself, except that would be a juicy contradiction.

"You are boring me to death and I am already dead."

Is that a Starburst commercial?

Maybe Skittles.

But that's good people can blast 4+ G's of mixed stuffs and be going places in this world.

I'd be totally comfy doing 1.2 grams of tren.....but half that dose works and works well.

And no disrepect taken, thank you!

This is pretty interesting. I like the honesty of the guys who are using heavy doses.

Been thinking about going up to a gram of test lately.

Most I was on is
Sustonon -1750 a week
Test suspension - 2100 a week 3ccs a day
700mg bold ace
1000mg masteron
700 npp
50mg dball
50mg drol
10iu hgh
20 units humalog post workout
200mcg of lr-igf1 a day
This was pre contest years ago
Then switched things up the closer I got to contest

Last edited:
I'd rather do 1.5g of tren myself, except that would be a juicy contradiction.

"You are boring me to death and I am already dead."

Is that a Starburst commercial?

Maybe Skittles.

But that's good people can blast 4+ G's of mixed stuffs and be going places in this world.

I'd be totally comfy doing 1.2 grams of tren.....but half that dose works and works well.

And no disrepect taken, thank you!

I'd love to do 1.2g of tren too, but I don't have the balls to do such a thing either and never will. 700mg is the most I've ever done and really felt fine. I tolerate it well. Lucky me I guess

This is pretty interesting. I like the honesty of the guys who are using heavy doses.

Been thinking about going up to a gram of test lately.

I took a while to go up to a gram of test but it really helped me out big time once I finally did it.

Most I was on is
Sustonon -1750 a week
Test suspension - 2100 a week 3ccs a day
700mg bold ace
1000mg masteron
700 npp
50mg dball
50mg drol
10iu hgh
20 units humalog post workout
200mcg of lr-igf1 a day
This was pre contest years ago
Then switched things up the closer I got to contest

How were your results?

2000 test e.
1000 deca
100 dbol
10iu slin
and i blew up like puffer fish. Not in a good way LOL

never again

I'd love to do 1.2g of tren too, but I don't have the balls to do such a thing either and never will. 700mg is the most I've ever done and really felt fine. I tolerate it well. Lucky me I guess

I took a while to go up to a gram of test but it really helped me out big time once I finally did it.

How were your results?

The best I ever looked as I said as it got closer to contest I switched things around.cant remember exactly but I know I dropped slin added winny tren deca for joints haloteston but dropped some of the other compounds

turning into a good thread fellas, thanks again for the honesty:headbang:

Currently running my highest (Just started today after 3 weeks off everything).
525mg Test Blend
600mg EQ
400mg Mast

and 50mg anadrol on workout days only.

Up quite a bit than last few blasts, but I wanted to push it this time. After this coming off for a few months and then going to get back on my low doses. Was offered to run a log on products so I figured might as well utilize it, get a good cycle, and add some quality size.

yep, I was proven wrong for the most part
Yea I'm surprised too. Check your inbox btw
Currently running my highest (Just started today after 3 weeks off everything).
525mg Test Blend
600mg EQ
400mg Mast

and 50mg anadrol on workout days only.

Up quite a bit than last few blasts, but I wanted to push it this time. After this coming off for a few months and then going to get back on my low doses. Was offered to run a log on products so I figured might as well utilize it, get a good cycle, and add some quality size.

Nice looking cycle Collin. You are definitely stepping it up brotha. Any reason you are going back to lower doses after this? Not that it's a bad thing, if you can grow off it then that's great. You got some size tho so I'm a little shocked to hear you say you're going back to lower doses. I guess you just want to maintain with the lower doses maybe?

Nice looking cycle Collin. You are definitely stepping it up brotha. Any reason you are going back to lower doses after this? Not that it's a bad thing, if you can grow off it then that's great. You got some size tho so I'm a little shocked to hear you say you're going back to lower doses. I guess you just want to maintain with the lower doses maybe?

Im only jumping up so much because of the offered log. I am growing fine off low doses, wanted to see how stepping it up would change things. I dont wanna put high doses I dont need continually into me when a smaller portion will work. I will drop down, continue to grow on lower doses, and gradually up as I go along.

Im only jumping up so much because of the offered log. I am growing fine off low doses, wanted to see how stepping it up would change things. I dont wanna put high doses I dont need continually into me when a smaller portion will work. I will drop down, continue to grow on lower doses, and gradually up as I go along.

I'm gonna follow this.....i'll be running something similar later this fall....about 16 weeks and I got EQ lined up at 600mg as well with Test at about a gram...finally gonna do a REAL BLAST... good luck brother

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
roydavis474
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws