over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Holding water/ fat

Yeah all the time I hear people say they're holding water, how do they know it's not fat? Or do they not know and are just talking out of their asses?

One obvious sign is if your socks leave really bad rings on your ankle/calf.

90% of the time it's fat. Of course fat holds water but you can only hold so much water. An AI will drop some estrogen and water weight.

OK I know im a fat azzz right now and my socks leave really bad rings on your ankle and my feet look swollen or puffy. I don't know if this is from holding water or not but I do know im a fat azzz.

When you roll out of bed in the am, That is what you look like before you put your water weight on for the day.... ppl are usually have a lot more fat than they want to admit so they blame it on water.

I agree with Big Enough. My ankles are smaller in the A.M. and as the day wears on, the ankles become larger and the sock rings are really indented. Of course, I am 80 years of age and will have water retention, I just hope it is not kidneys going bad.

It is really hard to tell. More so because the more fat you have, the more water you most likely will have too. Unless you are taking a bunch of stuff with HEAVY water retention, if you look smooth or fat, you are smooth and fat. It's pretty hard to be lean but have it "hidden" with water without heavy drug use. For instance, when I run test C or anything that I find causes some water issues, I don't notice till I come off. After a few weeks off or so, a few areas harden up a bit that previously had a smooth layer over them. It's not dramatic though...it's not enough to change how my clothes fit or anything like that, it's mostly just a visual thing for me.

90% of the time it's fat. Of course fat holds water but you can only hold so much water. An AI will drop some estrogen and water weight.

agree some competitor placed bad at the show and make excuses that they are only holding too much water...no..they are holding fat..at single digit fat percentage even holding water you will still seeing your six packs

For me, fat and water seem connected. If I'm not fat, I don't hold water, seems there's no where for it to go.

When I'm truly "holding water", it makes any fatty areas more puffy. So, if holding water, it's because I'm fat.

for me I can tell just by pinching the skin, you can feel the difference between fat and water. Water is like a film covering your muscles...fat is a thicker and generally has a diff. look that water.

When you roll out of bed in the am, That is what you look like before you put your water weight on for the day.... ppl are usually have a lot more fat than they want to admit so they blame it on water.

I kinda go by this. For example I know my BF is a lot higher due to only my top half abs barely showing in the morning. Once I drop more weight the abs become easily visible and stay visible all day.

I Cut my calories and fast for a day or so if I really lean up it was water.

if you have to ask it is fat. people don't hold 2 inches of water in their waste.

most people claim to be holding water when they are just plain fat. the first thing in the morning is a good measure. also, you should be able to look at yourself and the see the water/bloat look.

For competition purposes if you don't have a X-mas tree, glutes, or hamstrings, or your ass is not square and rather round, your are fucking fat. You are not holding water, and you are not flat. You are just plain fucking fat by competition standards.

I went on a week long vacation while I was on a cycle, apparently I didnt bring enough ancillaries because I gained 11 lbs of weight in one week, might have even been 5 days. I was shocked.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws