over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

homemade synthol

vlad878

Registered
homemade synthol has anyone made any ive heard all u need it sum ba and mct oil and filter it and your done if so how well dose this synthol compare to syntherol

Synthetek makes the best pharmacutical oil and it's available. Why would you want to make it yourself:eek:

because i wanna save a couple thousand dollars im thinkin because if u want to keep size gains from it u need to keep injecting it to maintain the size probly forever

vlad878 said:
because i wanna save a couple thousand dollars im thinkin because if u want to keep size gains from it u need to keep injecting it to maintain the size probly forever

After discontinue of use from my understandings the size stays with you cause its replaced with new muscle from the streching and so on...

if that was true there would be alotta people walkin around with 24inch arms and there would be no limit to size

hey vlad878, no disrespect, but don't come on here with 4 posts trying indirectly telling people they are wrong. and your first few posts shouldn't be on synthol . . . these guys here know what they are talking about. they have the science and experience down . . . don't disrespect anyone here with only 4 posts when you obviously do not know what you are talking about

NixLifter said:
hey vlad878, no disrespect, but don't come on here with 4 posts trying indirectly telling people they are wrong. and your first few posts shouldn't be on synthol . . . these guys here know what they are talking about. they have the science and experience down . . . don't disrespect anyone here with only 4 posts when you obviously do not know what you are talking about
BUMP THAT!!

vlad878 said:
homemade synthol has anyone made any ive heard all u need it sum ba and mct oil and filter it and your done if so how well dose this synthol compare to syntherol

Used homebrew synthol way back when and it worked great! Just make sure you get the pure MCT. Hell, I use to add anabolic properties to it as well. If I was to try again, I think I'd add some lidocaine as well.

Vlad, go read this - www.howtousesynthol.com You do not understand how SEO's work, so read that first.

And homebrew is shit for numerous reasons. Use the Search function here, that what it's for.

confuzed_guy2000 said:
Used homebrew synthol way back when and it worked great! Just make sure you get the pure MCT. Hell, I use to add anabolic properties to it as well. If I was to try again, I think I'd add some lidocaine as well.
Shit, I was thinking about adding lidocaine to my spot injections. How much you think is necessary? (I Will draw up the gear then draw up some lidocaine)

Diesel250 said:
Shit, I was thinking about adding lidocaine to my spot injections. How much you think is necessary? (I Will draw up the gear then draw up some lidocaine)
Not 100% sure as I said I'd look into it if I was to do it again, think I got some info on my hard drive, would you like me to PM you with it when/if I find it?

NixLifter said:
Gotta agree bro, you need to do much more research before making any assumptions!!

confuzed_guy2000 said:
Not 100% sure as I said I'd look into it if I was to do it again, think I got some info on my hard drive, would you like me to PM you with it when/if I find it?
yes

Big A said:
Vlad, go read this - www.howtousesynthol.com You do not understand how SEO's work, so read that first.

And homebrew is shit for numerous reasons. Use the Search function here, that what it's for.

LOL, I knew your head was going to blow off your shoulders with wonder when you read this thread... :p

NixLifter said:
could of not been said any better than that.problem is we keep forgetting that the noobs know it all:D they want to become doctors but think they dont need to go to school for it they just need to take the test cause they know the answers.:eek:

vlad878 said:

I personally would not use any other SEO other than Syntherol. Its a proven product and made under pharmaceautical conditions.

Syntherol

It is the only way to go.Homebrewed site oil?Whats the point when the Synth is high quality and readily available...

BALDNAZI said:
Whats the point when the Synth is high quality and readily available...
$ might be an issue, 30 days of biceps and triceps will use 240cc's which is around $300

bellicose said:
$ might be an issue, 30 days of biceps and triceps will use 240cc's which is around $300

You get what you pay for.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner