over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hot dogs ? Lol

whacked

Registered
I always hear all these nightmare stories about all the garbage in hot dogs. I assume this is only true for a very cheap overly processed crap.

Are the many warnings still true for Grass-Fed, Kosher, Organic ones?

Thanks

I'm sure it's still gonna be just the scraps and trimmings no matter where they come from otherwise you're gonna pay alot more for them.

We haven't bought actual hotdogs is a long time , we have sausage made from the deer and hogs we kill and a few hogs we buy. You could check your local deer processing shops or even butcher shops , many of them will have product you can buy if you are not a hunter

I always hear all these nightmare stories about all the garbage in hot dogs. I assume this is only true for a very cheap overly processed crap.

Are the many warnings still true for Grass-Fed, Kosher, Organic ones?

Thanks
Cheap hotdogs are full of chemicals and mix of meat trimmings. Higher end dogs are typically just normal beef trimmings. There is nothing wrong with the trimmings when properly handled. Sausage and cured meats were created hundreds of year ago to allow the usage of the whole animal.

Love a grilled hotdog that’s been charred all over. I don’t give a shit what’s in it, they just taste damn good!

Cage

This right here. Ball Park hot dogs as they were meant to be. Don't try to make them healthy, they can't be healthy. Just don't eat them too often and enjoy the hell out of yourself when you do!

zwyczajna kielbasa!! @luki7788

anyway im more of a fan of chili cheese dogs!! + cut up serranos , bacon wrapped

does anyone buy the frozen hamburger patties? i haven't since I was a kid but they were convenient

3E8FF96C-BB1E-4709-B9EF-295FD91AF7A4.jpeg zwyczajna kielbasa!! @luki7788

anyway im more of a fan of chili cheese dogs!! + cut up serranos , bacon wrapped

does anyone buy the frozen hamburger patties? i haven't since I was a kid but they were convenient
Nothing like a good Sonora dog

Nothing like a good Sonora dog
my kids mom was born there. hot desert, peyote rampant. lots of good spells and curandero magic and herbalists coming from that region

that looks authentic. chile toreados (fried jalapenos) I can literally live on. ps that's exactly the way I make them more or less.

now I want one!

Mexican hot dogs with bacon, jalapeno or serrano chiles, beans, crema, onions, and i add cheese to it. Have them a few times per year. Also, have to get me a few good chili cheese dogs as well in.

Arco or am/pm hot dogs are delicious

Nacho cheese, chilli , relish , jalapenos, with mustard

Sabretts or Brooklyn dogs are my go to. Bacon wrapped, spicy mustard, claussen pickles, pepperoncini, havarti cheese with a side of Tums

Processed food is crap as far as i am concerned. I eat it sparingly at most. The nitrites seem to be one of the biggest down sides of them. So i eat the uncured ones when i do eat them.

And every minute you live shortens your life by one minute ;-) They clearly are not good for you. But, man....every now and again a good ole hot dog, ice cold beer and a bag of peanuts at a baseball game. Heaven.

I’m not gonna lie, when I get stoned every now and then, I bitesquad an extra long chili cheese cony with sauerkraut from sonic. I have zero delusions of it being real food. I count it towards my alcohol/rec drug allotment for the year lol

Amish market hot dog in a pretzel... Legit

They have chicken dogs , turkey dogs and beef based dogs. 1644035081764.png I've had this brand and flavor before. Very good. Tend to avoid pork, but man , hot dogs do taste great lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear