over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trigili LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me say this. As much as dislike this guy, this censorship and cancel culture crap is ridiculous. The days of free speech are out the window. If u didn't like what Nick had to say u have the opportunity to not listen or watch his channel, just like I did. In my opinion for his channel to be removed/canceled is a sad day in this country for us all.

So what was he banned for?

Let me say this. As much as dislike this guy, this censorship and cancel culture crap is ridiculous. The days of free speech are out the window. If u didn't like what Nick had to say u have the opportunity to not listen or watch his channel, just like I did. In my opinion for his channel to be removed/canceled is a sad day in this country for us all.
AMEN! Preach!!!! Everyone has an opinion… The dumb shits as well as extremely intelligent folks. If ya don’t agree with it then move on along. Why comment? It’s just gonna irritate you even more when they reply. It’s soooooo easy to just ignore people!

Cage

Trigili is just a dumb asshole with a YouTube channel. There are thousands of people like that. He’s not some important figure that’s drawing censorship into question. I agree that cancel culture has gone way too far in some cases, but this has nothing to do with that. YouTube rules were in effect long before everyone was offended by everything. He could have simply broken a rule. No different than getting banned on Pro Muscle if you violate the rules.

When you report an account on YouTube, these are the options. YouTube won't close an account if someone simply doesn't like it.

Screenshot 2023-04-27 150300.png

Trigili is just a dumb asshole with a YouTube channel. There are thousands of people like that. He’s not some important figure that’s drawing censorship into question. I agree that cancel culture has gone way too far in some cases, but this has nothing to do with that. YouTube rules were in effect long before everyone was offended by everything. He could have simply broken a rule. No different than getting banned on Pro Muscle if you violate the rules.

When you report an account on YouTube, these are the options. YouTube won't close an account if someone simply doesn't like it.

View attachment 175958
”protected group”

hilarious

Nick Trigili is back on Youtube. One of his video's popped up in my suggestions. His new channel is called "The BS in sports". Only 3 video's right now.

• Haha
Reactions: D2

View attachment 175958
I didn't see this, but not surprising. First it was "hate crime" and now "hate speech". I guess mean words are ok when spoken about those of us who are "privileged"

I didn't see this, but not surprising. First it was "hate crime" and now "hate speech". I guess mean words are ok when spoken about those of us who are "privileged"
Ahhhh.. the ever moving goal post called 'privileged'
My life story could be found in the classic victimhood bucket.
But yet have others tell it i was born with a silver spoon in my mouth aka privileged. All because at one point I found myself hyperfocused on a somewhat lucrative skillset.
Meaning while others in my circle focused on a come up I focused on a legit career.

The entire media and social media ecosystem, all of it is f**ked. But if it is going to be about everyone having a voice, whether popular or not, then they should have a voice. It's really the lawyers suing over defamation (hard to prove defamation) but if we're just talking about emotional distress, there is zero standard for upsetting someone's feels, there's no standard, and it's impossible to prove or litigate.

Seems like billionaire oligarchs will soon be controlling all the levers here soon enough anyway, just like they do in much of the world. I hope I'm wrong but it's sure seems to be moving in that direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear