advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Trigili's Off Season / Competition Prep Cycle.

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
I also think gear usage in terms of amounts to results is hugely contextual

Genetics and all other controllable variables making all the difference

10 guys all taking the same exact dosages could have massively different results based on everything except the actual gear itself

I’m my opinion in order of determining results

Consistency the closer to 100% the more you get back
Genetics
Diet/digestion
Training/recovery
Gear dosage
Compound choices
Yep. A good buddy of mine took 2nd in a national show over the past year, easily biggest dude in the show. 6iu GH/day & 400mg test/week. Total anabolics sub 1500mg and offseason sub 1000mg. I legit didn't want to believe him either.

Does this sound familiar LOL. The secret is already out! Here it is:

"But, if you want to accomplish THE BEST EFFECT: Highest anabolism, lowest catabolism, appropriate androgenic activity and possible fat loss while trying to maintain (or gain?) muscle size and considering correct usage and certainly NOT abusing any drugs...keeping eye on possible side effects vs benefits...than my 12 week Olympia cycle would be:

4 weeks:
Sustanon 250 - (500-750 mg/week)
Deca (500 mg/week)
Dboll (3X20mg/day)
Trenbolon (200 mg/week)
Arimidex - 1mg /day

5-8 week:
Test Prop 50-100 mg/day alternate with Test Heptylate 50-100 mg day (500-700 mg/week)
Trenbolon Acetate (200 mg/week)
Primobolan (500 mg/week)
Anadrol (3 x 25 mg/day)
Winstrol tabs (3 x 15 mg/day)
Arimidex - 1 mg /day alternate with 2.5 mg Femara every other day

9-12 week:

Test prop 100 mg/day alternate with 50-100 mg Test Suspension /day - every other day (500-700 mg /week)
Masterone 100 mg every other day - stop 10 days out
Winstrol injectable 50 mg /day (week 9) 100 mg/day (week 10) and 150 mg/day (week 11) - stop 5 days out
Oxandrolone (3 x 10-20 mg/day)
Halotestin (3 x 10 mg/day) / Or Andriol (40 mg Test Undecanoate x 3 /day) - either or?
Arimidex 2 mg (possible 3?) /day

With this cycle possible additions:

Clenbuterol, T3 (cytomel) T4 (Synthroid) GH, insulin, Cytadren....IF needed or available...but you asked for steroids - anyway...

OK?

Got to go now..."

This fella has been searching, and still is searching for the secrets LOL. I really like this guy but these rotations make little sense, it's just to switch up because he believes the body becomes resistant to the same compounds. He revealed the secret of the AC winner: trenbolone. "I believe this will make the difference" he said LOL. Of course some secrets are too drastic for public consumption even for him. Such as the 25iu IV insulin push both before and after workouts, maybe with L-carnitine too LOL.

Plenty of top guys believe in secrets too, maybe we are too condescending at times to those who love to hear about new developments and rumors and gossip. Everyone knows genetics is #1.
I’m confused. Are you saying I took this cycle from someone else on the internet leaking “secrets”. 😂

The cycle you gave is not at all what I would do nor what I suggested. And maybe your post is directed at the person who asked me the question as I do agree there are no secrets.

I think during a prep there can be some slight cosmetic changes in using different compounds and better estrogen management, but at the end of the day everyone is just looking for that edge at the upper level of competition. I’m more worried about my diet, recovery and training than I am my gear selection.

And of course genetics play a factor… there are no secrets. But every top competitor wants to maximize every aspect they can as you have to at that level.

Now off season- Test, EQ, and NPP or just Test and Primo would be all I would use. In case anyone wanted that supposed “secret”. 😂

I was spoiled in a gym growing up with Mike Francois, and even earlier David Dearth, and many others who were very open about what they did and others. I remember people would speculate the very specific cycles they ran (and don't get me wrong at the tail-end of prep it did get specific to help support "a look" for the stage). But, those guys just "bought stuff and took stuff". It's just like @luki7788 said. Again, I'm painting with a broad brush, there are certainly those who detail everything, all the time and very specifically switch drugs at certain times. But for the large majority of the year, it's "I have test and Eq...I'll take that for a while and then switch when I want to switch at doses I know will work and if I need more...I'll take more".

I like the gear talk, it interests me but I'm not shitting you all when I say almost all the "big time" guys I've been around literally have said "I take what I have, and up the dose or switch compounds when it feels right". That's the magic lol. It's not switching to primo at exactly 8 weeks after being on exactly 800mgs of eq for 12 weeks. Train hard take enough, switch compounds when you want.

I'm not hating on the gear talk, I actually like it and find it entertaining, always have.

I was spoiled in a gym growing up with Mike Francois, and even earlier David Dearth, and many others who were very open about what they did and others. I remember people would speculate the very specific cycles they ran (and don't get me wrong at the tail-end of prep it did get specific to help support "a look" for the stage). But, those guys just "bought stuff and took stuff". It's just like @luki7788 said. Again, I'm painting with a broad brush, there are certainly those who detail everything, all the time and very specifically switch drugs at certain times. But for the large majority of the year, it's "I have test and Eq...I'll take that for a while and then switch when I want to switch at doses I know will work and if I need more...I'll take more".

I like the gear talk, it interests me but I'm not shitting you all when I say almost all the "big time" guys I've been around literally have said "I take what I have, and up the dose or switch compounds when it feels right". That's the magic lol. It's not switching to primo at exactly 8 weeks after being on exactly 800mgs of eq for 12 weeks. Train hard take enough, switch compounds when you want.

I'm not hating on the gear talk, I actually like it and find it entertaining, always have.
That's exactly what Beef Stu said in his own thread.... he said that he has some Nandrolone and will use that this year instead of something else....

I’m confused. Are you saying I took this cycle from someone else on the internet leaking “secrets”. 😂

No I was just joking, I saw some similarities in the switching of testosterones for example and since you've learned from the author I made a connection. And since he has often playfully talked about "secrets" it fit this thread. He has often referred to Nasser seriously telling him "you told me a million dollar secret."

No I was just joking, I saw some similarities in the switching of testosterones for example and since you've learned from the author I made a connection. And since he has often playfully talked about "secrets" it fit this thread. He has often referred to Nasser seriously telling him "you told me a million dollar secret."
I thought you were joking. Just wanted to make sure. I’m def not touting that there are any secrets going on in bodybuilding. 😂

You’ve either got guys with killer genetics using moderate dosages or guys who don’t trying to offset with high dosages. And they’ll still never look as the guys with killer genetics. Lol

People believing some coach has the secrets to bodybuilding is like people believing Dragons are living inside mountains in China 🇨🇳 🥱🙊
Wait a minute...@b-boy, there's no dragons living in mountains in China?
Egads!

MS

That's exactly what Beef Stu said in his own thread.... he said that he has some Nandrolone and will use that this year instead of something else....
That's as I was taught as well when I was coming up... my off-seasons were primarily test and deca (loved deca), an occasional oral thrown in, I responded really well to dbol, kept GH in and I was good to go.

Jesus christ sorry if i post sometimes.... get a life.
Genuinely curious since everyone is giving you a hard time and you won’t post a pic.

Age, stats and how long you been at bodybuilding? If you’ve answered prior I apologize. We were all new at this at one point.

Back in the days before the internet I used to go to the book store and snag the latest copy of Flex or Muscular Development believing I would read the secrets of Ronnie and Jay.

Come to my surprise it was Cell Tech. 🤣 At least that’s what the magazines told me. If only I’d had some insulin back then to run with it maybe I could have looked like them. LOL

Point is, it’s ok to be new and learn things.. but there really are NO secrets. And when you’re new it’s better to read more than posting asking obvious questions. And if you do, expect the vets to give you a little shit (in good fun) here and there. Lol

Genuinely curious since everyone is giving you a hard time and you won’t post a pic.

Age, stats and how long you been at bodybuilding? If you’ve answered prior I apologize. We were all new at this at one point.

Back in the days before the internet I used to go to the book store and snag the latest copy of Flex or Muscular Development believing I would read the secrets of Ronnie and Jay.

Come to my surprise it was Cell Tech. 🤣 At least that’s what the magazines told me. If only I’d had some insulin back then to run with it maybe I could have looked like them. LOL

Point is, it’s ok to be new and learn things.. but there really are NO secrets. And when you’re new it’s better to read more than posting asking obvious questions. And if you do, expect the vets to give you a little shit (in good fun) here and there. Lol
🤨 he ain’t new

🤨 he ain’t new
Oh I didn’t mean new here. Lol

I meant how long has he been seriously bodybuilding. Or I guess Devil’s advocate which he can answer- is he just a bodybuilding fan.

Trying to figure out what we are dealing with here. 😂

My take on it...

I try not to judge and I couldn't care less if someone wants to take all the drugs in the world and eat 50g protein per day and barely train. Just the same if someone is on a perfect plan. Obviously we want people to get the best results they can and be happy in the process and I always try to help people out when I can. It's part of the reason I started replying to some of his posts because I noticed he had the wrong mentality and seemed obsessed with drug protocols.

I posted the other day in reply to someone and I think Jaxino took offense but I didn't mean anything bad by it at all. I just meant it's almost a lose lose situation him posting a pic unless he looks incredible because of all the posts he has made in the past. Although to me being open and honest is never a lose situation and is only a good thing. That's why I encourage people to post pics and start logs because I know it can help.

I am on here daily and I noticed ages ago he would ask drug question after drug question. That's fine if you want to learn about drugs but it was unnecessary stuff and the same thing over and over. After months of people having a go you see he occasionally posts stuff like it's all diet and genetics (Bboy replied to a post like that) but it's like he doesn't believe it himself and the next day it's back to drugs drugs drugs. He never posts about nutrition or training and seems obsessed with drug protocols. He couldn't believe I was on my doses and implied I must be lying in my log which is bizarre but I won't get into that it just made me realize his perception is really fucked up if he thought I was lying.

Jaxino I don't think people post most of these things from a bad place they have just noticed your posts over the months. I can't even recall your cycle but I know you use high doses (I recall over 3 grams). I can't remember your stats but you weigh a lot (250-260) don't you? If I was you I would just post pics because you are a well known member and people will appreciate the transparency. I know a few guys think you are a troll but I can't see that being possible. You probably look really good so you shouldn't be worried about posting pics.

My take on it...

I try not to judge and I couldn't care less if someone wants to take all the drugs in the world and eat 50g protein per day and barely train. Just the same if someone is on a perfect plan. Obviously we want people to get the best results they can and be happy in the process and I always try to help people out when I can. It's part of the reason I started replying to some of his posts because I noticed he had the wrong mentality and seemed obsessed with drug protocols.

I posted the other day in reply to someone and I think Jaxino took offense but I didn't mean anything bad by it at all. I just meant it's almost a lose lose situation him posting a pic unless he looks incredible because of all the posts he has made in the past. Although to me being open and honest is never a lose situation and is only a good thing. That's why I encourage people to post pics and start logs because I know it can help.

I am on here daily and I noticed ages ago he would ask drug question after drug question. That's fine if you want to learn about drugs but it was unnecessary stuff and the same thing over and over. After months of people having a go you see he occasionally posts stuff like it's all diet and genetics (Bboy replied to a post like that) but it's like he doesn't believe it himself and the next day it's back to drugs drugs drugs. He never posts about nutrition or training and seems obsessed with drug protocols. He couldn't believe I was on my doses and implied I must be lying in my log which is bizarre but I won't get into that it just made me realize his perception is really fucked up if he thought I was lying.

Jaxino I don't think people post most of these things from a bad place they have just noticed your posts over the months. I can't even recall your cycle but I know you use high doses (I recall over 3 grams). I can't remember your stats but you weigh a lot (250-260) don't you? If I was you I would just post pics because you are a well known member and people will appreciate the transparency. I know a few guys think you are a troll but I can't see that being possible. You probably look really good so you shouldn't be worried about posting pics.
Very good insights and context. I hadn’t gone back and looked at all the previous post.

I’m up for helping anyone and sharing my experience as I once was the person learning here back almost 15 years ago now. So for me to give shit all the time to new guys would be stupid. Unless they’re a troll. 😂

The only thing I’ll add to your post is that most or many of us have no incentive to help or share our knowledge. Other than to pay it forward.

Especially our cycles… like why TF would we come on here and lie? LOL. It makes a lot of us just shy away from the topic as a whole.

Have I used high dosages? Absolutely. Are my cycles now different than they were a year or 5 years ago. Of course they are.

Guys need to start taking things at face value if they want the experienced guys to open up on here. If not it’s going to be a bunch or newbies and people like @jaxino (no judgment man) hanging out in an echo chamber soon. 😂

Very good insights and context. I hadn’t gone back and looked at all the previous post.

I’m up for helping anyone and sharing my experience as I once was the person learning here back almost 15 years ago now. So for me to give shit all the time to new guys would be stupid. Unless they’re a troll. 😂

The only thing I’ll add to your post is that most or many of us have no incentive to help or share our knowledge. Other than to pay it forward.

Especially our cycles… like why TF would we come on here and lie? LOL. It makes a lot of us just shy away from the topic as a whole.

Have I used high dosages? Absolutely. Are my cycles now different than they were a year or 5 years ago. Of course they are.

Guys need to start taking things at face value if they want the experienced guys to open up on here. If not it’s going to be a bunch or newbies and people like @jaxino (no judgment man) hanging out in an echo chamber soon. 😂

Exactly. I have used up to 2.5g before. If I used 5g I wouldn't care about people knowing and would post about it but I simply haven't. I wish I could use more but I genuinely feel like shit on most compounds the higher I go. I used 2 grams on my 2nd ever cycle not knowing so I have used much more in the past. I tend to blast on 750-1500mg now and I go down to 100-200mg when I cruise. Most of my cycles are also test and deca and if I use orals low doses (side effects). I have no limits and if a new oral comes out that doesn't ruin my appetite I will gladly run 200mg per day of it. I would be on 100mg tren a daily now if I could :D

I am a little more sensible now considering I turn 40 this year so there is no point me abusing myself. I am just open and if I was the type to lie you would think I would be pushing high doses because I help sell stuff on here. Guys message me thinking about getting loads of primo and I tell them it's decent but if you want to grow you would probably get more out of deca and it's easier to dose 3ml deca than 9ml primo and a fraction of the price so money has never been my main incentive either (probably why I am poor).

As posted the cycle that was posted in this thread is not that high because higher doses are common. Yes the orals with the injs add up so it's high but a lot of guys use more especially in the last few weeks. I talk with coaches in Europe and it's all pretty standard. 5-6 grams is very common for high calibre competitors. Obviously some use half that but it still doesn't make those doses uncommon. It's been posted about on this forum for years by guys such as Big A and Lat's so it's just more of the same. Even some of the best physiques to have posted on the forum have told me their doses and it was more than that cycle.

My take on it...

I'm very big on this. I sort of rank people in terms of respect based on it.

The people with the most social weight on this board should be the mods and "proven" monsters/good physiques.

You would be surprised to see many of the physiques on this board. Some well known members have been full of shit for a long, long time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131