advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Trigili's Off Season / Competition Prep Cycle.

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
I'm very big on this. I sort of rank people in terms of respect based on it.

The people with the most social weight on this board should be the mods and "proven" monsters/good physiques.

You would be surprised to see many of the physiques on this board. Some well known members have been full of shit for a long, long time.

I just value honesty. Although it is a bodybuilding forum so it makes sense you should look good (or have looked good) so people know you practice what you preach. Everyone has different goals so practicing what you preach could be a lean athletic 160 or a shredded 300 we all have a place on here. When I see guys post their pics and they look ok and they want to improve I love that. As you say many on here post like they are huge and lean and you see a pic and think wow he is full of shit. Then you have the complete freaks who barely post and are humble and pop in from time to time who are the opposite side of the spectrum.

I am nothing special but anyone who has been on this forum awhile should remember all my logs and how crap I looked and I would still post pics. Posted pics of my shit calves and my distended gut so that's why I post like I do now. I honestly don't care how good/bad someone looks but I appreciate when guys are honest and transparent and they get my respect for that.

That's as I was taught as well when I was coming up... my off-seasons were primarily test and deca (loved deca), an occasional oral thrown in, I responded really well to dbol, kept GH in and I was good to go.

I remember my first (and last) time taking dbol, 13 years ago

I was much smaller and less muscular then, and on much less gear, but was much stronger in pressing movements than I am now…

Not sure if it’s because I had a good response, or because dbol was in was my very first cycle

Maybe I’ll have to give it another try - even tho it seems to have fallen out of vogue and everyone seems to shit talk it now lol

I remember my first (and last) time taking dbol, 13 years ago

I was much smaller and less muscular then, and on much less gear, but was much stronger in pressing movements than I am now…

Not sure if it’s because I had a good response, or because dbol was in was my very first cycle

Maybe I’ll have to give it another try - even tho it seems to have fallen out of vogue and everyone seems to shit talk it now lol
Just like NPP, EQ, Deca is bad now too and primo is the king of all lol...

Just like NPP, EQ, Deca is bad now too and primo is the king of all lol...
And mast now too, which is apparently for some reason now healthier than an appropriate dose of an AI lol. Not saying bodybuilding needs to be healthy (since it’s not), but it’s funny because that is always the argument these people make.

the craziest one is all steroids build the same amount of muscle mg for mg

I don't know if you're joking but "Victor Black" says something like "all anabolic steroids accrue protein tissue at the same rate, the question is what else do they do?" Patrick Arnold said once, perhaps half jokingly, that they all work the same, pick one you like and find the effective dose. There is no need to stack steroids, in fact they only compete with each other." Some on here have looked deeper into what exactly Victor means and based on what, been paid members of his site or even consulted directly. What do you think of these claims? I believe the immediate reaction to that on this forum would be, at least 9 out of 10 guys is "horseshit." But like Victor builds his cycles first with testosterone to find the tolerable dose, then he adds Masteron, because of test side effects, not because test stopped working. Orals may affect "the look" so they are only for competitors, pretty much, because they are too unhealthy.

I don't know if you're joking but "Victor Black" says something like "all anabolic steroids accrue protein tissue at the same rate, the question is what else do they do?" Patrick Arnold said once, perhaps half jokingly, that they all work the same, pick one you like and find the effective dose. There is no need to stack steroids, in fact they only compete with each other." Some on here have looked deeper into what exactly Victor means and based on what, been paid members of his site or even consulted directly. What do you think of these claims? I believe the immediate reaction to that on this forum would be, at least 9 out of 10 guys is "horseshit." But like Victor builds his cycles first with testosterone to find the tolerable dose, then he adds Masteron, because of test side effects, not because test stopped working. Orals may affect "the look" so they are only for competitors, pretty much, because they are too unhealthy.
The great debate. 😂

I don’t think Victor is far off at all. People over complicate the hell outta this stuff.

Take Test as high as you can tolerate it and then add from there (if you need to). Take your pick and what you respond best to- EQ, Deca, Primo, or Mast.

The only one I personally would say is debatable is tren. 300mg of tren is not equal to 300mg of test or others in terms of results and side effects IMO. I don’t think many would disagree with that.

All depends on your goal and what works best for you.

none of victors info
-THAT IS ACCURATE-
Is new info

he’s a cunt who loves nothing more than the sound of his own voice spouting rhetoric

I would like for him to be riding his bicycle, hit a rock, swerve into a ditch, and knock his two front teeth out

none of victors info
-THAT IS ACCURATE-
Is new info

he’s a cunt who loves nothing more than the sound of his own voice spouting rhetoric

I would like for him to be riding his bicycle, hit a rock, swerve into a ditch, and knock his two front teeth out
Thank you for clarifying that for me. 😂

I am NOT saying I like, or to hear that guy talk or make any noise. That goes without saying.

Thank you for clarifying that for me. 😂

I am NOT saying I like, or to hear that guy talk or make any noise. That goes without saying.
Wasn’t directed at you,

I just read his name and felt the need to make my position on the subject known 🤷🏻‍♂️

Pretty sure I already have but still

Wasn’t directed at you,

I just read his name and felt the need to make my position on the subject known 🤷🏻‍♂️

Pretty sure I already have but still
Oh I know lol I just forget not everyone on here knows me so didn’t want anyone thinking I followed that crazy ass guy. 😂

A simple question for EVERYONE...
If Dr Scott Stevenson said that all steroids accrue protein at basically the same rate would you believe him?

i just don't think that 500mgs of tren or npp is the same as 500mg mast or primo

A simple question for EVERYONE...
If Dr Scott Stevenson said that all steroids accrue protein at basically the same rate would you believe him?
In all fairness, Dr. Scott would very likely have some research and citations while putting it in a polished write up… Not rant about it on a YouTube video. 😂

Interesting. I don't know how I missed threads like this. Looks like I struck gold. :ROFLMAO:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131