advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Trigili's Off Season / Competition Prep Cycle.

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 226465

I couldn’t see this posted on here and thought it may be of some mild interest to you guys

Orals look a little on the high side but rest I believe could be relatively standard for someone of that level

Off Season

1500mg Test E per week
100mg Test P every day pre workout
400 deca
400 EQ
8iu growth every training day
60 iu humalog every training day
100mg DBOL per day
100mg TBOL per day
Arimidex 12.5 every other day

Competition Prep

Test - 1500mg a week.
Tren - 400mg per week.
Masteron - 700mg per week.
EQ - 1000mg per week.
Primo - 400mg per week.
Winstrol - 50mg a day.
Anavar - 50mg a day.
Anadrol - 50mg a day.
T3 - 25 a day.
Clen - 100 a day.
Arimidex - 12.5 every other day.
Lectrozole - 2.5 every other day.
Nolvadex - 40 a day.
60iu Insulin humalog on back and leg days.

Attachments

• IMG_7521.png
    IMG_7521.png
    521 KB · Views: 258
Interesting. Test prop pre workout ? Also seems like he drops the GH during prep ?

Interesting. Test prop pre workout ? Also seems like he drops the GH during prep ?
I remember some years back test prop pre workout in the muscle group used to be a thing more of a bro science thing than anything I think.

Regards to GH could be cause of water retention but at a guess probably just missed off the list I’d imagine the same dose as off-season or higher

This looks believable except the insulin is missing in off season and HGH pre contest.

2200mg of test per week in offseason and he subs half that roughly for other compounds during the prep.

I would just hate to see this guys liver enzymes, lipids and E2 levels. He may also be dropping the EQ closer to contest date as many do in favor of the tren and mast.

Still a LOT of gear and he’s a big guy I wouldn’t be surprised if some of these compounds fluctuate in amount or are phased in or out throughout the weeks.

Is this something he posted publicly? Private conversation through email?

This looks believable except the insulin is missing in off season and HGH pre contest.

2200mg of test per week in offseason and he subs half that roughly for other compounds during the prep.

I would just hate to see this guys liver enzymes, lipids and E2 levels. He may also be dropping the EQ closer to contest date as many do in favor of the tren and mast.

Still a LOT of gear and he’s a big guy I wouldn’t be surprised if some of these compounds fluctuate in amount or are phased in or out throughout the weeks.
From memory it was taken from an interview he did some years ago so could of missed bits out most likely but overall yeah pretty standard

AI use seems excessive pre contest though I think

I remember some years back test prop pre workout in the muscle group used to be a thing more of a bro science thing than anything I think.

Regards to GH could be cause of water retention but at a guess probably just missed off the list I’d imagine the same dose as off-season or higher
Very standard AI for pre contest. As someone else said it would be 12.5mg of Aromasin. I would say it’s actually conservative at that MG amount of gear. I’ve seen far higher.

You can't trust these guys for shit, especially Trigili haha. Either they're minimizing or exaggerating.

Pretty recently a pro talked about how much he loved tren, how he'd used it for many years year round, and the lowest he was at any point was 400mg. Please, let's not name names, it's not important for my point. His friend reached out privately and said he used it most recently at barely 400mg a week for 15 weeks precontest. Off season was 1.5g test plus 1.5g EQ.
So wtf, I don't know any of these guys so can't say what is true but it seems lately there's a trend to exaggerate too.

You can't trust these guys for shit, especially Trigili haha. Either they're minimizing or exaggerating.

Pretty recently a pro talked about how much he loved tren, how he'd used it for many years year round, and the lowest he was at any point was 400mg. Please, let's not name names, it's not important for my point. His friend reached out privately and said he used it most recently at barely 400mg a week for 15 weeks precontest. Off season was 1.5g test plus 1.5g EQ.
So wtf, I don't know any of these guys so can't say what is true but it seems lately there's a trend to exaggerate too.
There does seem to be a lot of false stuff out there in regards to dosages which is fine I guess no one is obligated to share. But yeah no idea why people would say they used more than they did unless they just haven’t a clue lol.

From my findings as a rough average I think open weight pros/super heavy’s etc use somewhere around

2-3G AAS/week oils
10-15iu gh/day
Insulin very variable person to person
Orals again variable but from
0-200mg/day higher pre contest and lower to none off season

Again I’m sure there’s plenty either side of these numbers but a rough average if there’s such a thing

I also think gear usage in terms of amounts to results is hugely contextual

Genetics and all other controllable variables making all the difference

10 guys all taking the same exact dosages could have massively different results based on everything except the actual gear itself

I’m my opinion in order of determining results

Consistency the closer to 100% the more you get back
Genetics
Diet/digestion
Training/recovery
Gear dosage
Compound choices

I would take that with a grain of salt.
There is nothing to gain with BBers talking about their cycles, honestly. If you openly admit to taking a boat load of shit, then people say, “well obviously, that’s all it takes then. He only got there because of that dose.” And if you openly say you took a low amount then people think you’re lying or say, “well if you looked that good on thaaat, you’re a fuckjn idiot for not pushing the boundaries.”

I always assume a pro is just talking about the specific drugs (and we all use the same shit) and kind of bullshitting the actual dosage. Let’s be real, if some kid at the gym asks me what I’m taking I tell them I’m taking 250mg of test and I’m naturally this gifted lol be logical here.

Again I’m sure there’s plenty either side of these numbers but a rough average if there’s such a thing

I think you're right. I've often argued for what I called "an average range," and you actually can say roughly how much someone on a certain level is on. I don't think many agreed or at least didn't say anything lol.

I think you're right. I've often argued for what I called "an average range," and you actually can say roughly how much someone on a certain level is on. I don't think many agreed or at least didn't say anything lol.
I’ve based this predominantly off people I’ve spoken to directly who fall into this category and then coaches I know who coach a lot of people in this category and it’s about right of course there’s the guy who made it to the Olympia stage on 500mg of test and the guy who needed 8g to turn pro but I don’t think either group are particularly a norm

I also think gear usage in terms of amounts to results is hugely contextual

Genetics and all other controllable variables making all the difference

10 guys all taking the same exact dosages could have massively different results based on everything except the actual gear itself

I’m my opinion in order of determining results

Consistency the closer to 100% the more you get back
Genetics
Diet/digestion
Training/recovery
Gear dosage
Compound choices

Agree 100%

We have several IFBB pro bodybuilders here , id like here if this is anything close to what they had to run to win a pro card.

Not asking for detailed cycles , but did they need 6+ grams of gear to earn the IFBB pro title???

Nathan de asha? in the same podcast he said if the coach prescribed a cycle he would simply add tren ontop, how would his friend know what he injects everyday lol

I’ve based this predominantly off people I’ve spoken to directly who fall into this category and then coaches I know who coach a lot of people in this category and it’s about right of course there’s the guy who made it to the Olympia stage on 500mg of test and the guy who needed 8g to turn pro but I don’t think either group are particularly a norm
Nobody on earth is running 500mg test alone to the Olympia stage, genetic response to drugs does not vary THAT incredibly - the genetics card is true for insertions/shape/ability to withstand damage (resilient organs/genes) and yes we have the myostatin freaks (flex wheeler) but that doesn't mean they use any less. The assumption that none of the 1st to 5th place Olympians in the past 30 years have used as a little as 500mg to place 1st to 5th is 100% more likely to be true than that fairy-tale.

Are there guys who turn PRO on a little amount of drugs? absolutely lol. There are guys who 100% look better than the average steroid user or amateur bodybuilder using tiny amounts of drugs, but the best of the best at the highest level? Its nonsense...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity