mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Trigili's Off Season / Competition Prep Cycle.

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
We have several IFBB pro bodybuilders here , id like here if this is anything close to what they had to run to win a pro card.

Not asking for detailed cycles , but did they need 6+ grams of gear to earn the IFBB pro title???
Im sure some do, some dont

Does it really matter if its 2 grams or 6 grams
8 ius or 18 ius

I remember some years back test prop pre workout in the muscle group used to be a thing more of a bro science thing than anything I think.

Regards to GH could be cause of water retention but at a guess probably just missed off the list I’d imagine the same dose as off-season or higher
Used to love a little bilateral injection of test suspension back in the day.

Im sure you will eventually find yourself somewhere in between if thats your goal 👍
Hopefully mate in regards to going pro and ideally on as little gear as possible but gotta do whatever it takes I suppose

Looks like he’s doing 60iu humalog every training day in offseason according to what @skylarr123 posted
That was actually under contest prep. Lol.

I’m sure there’s “some” truth to this but the compounds are all likely rotated and phased in at different amounts.

At the end of the day nobody will ever really know. For guys like me I don’t care either way as I just know I’d never take that much. 😂

We have several IFBB pro bodybuilders here , id like here if this is anything close to what they had to run to win a pro card.

Not asking for detailed cycles , but did they need 6+ grams of gear to earn the IFBB pro title???
Nick is a lot bigger than me, I'm a 5ft5 midget, I was a light heavy and later a heavyweight amateur, Nick was a superheavyweight big structure guy so yea he took more gear than me as I would imagine he would.

Some of you guys....
If it's an IFBB pro and
It's too low of gear = LIAR
if it's too high of gear = LIAR
LMFAO 🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪

Also.....
I bet Nick never looked like this as a natural.

20210112_214543.jpg

You can't trust these guys for shit, especially Trigili haha. Either they're minimizing or exaggerating.

Pretty recently a pro talked about how much he loved tren, how he'd used it for many years year round, and the lowest he was at any point was 400mg. Please, let's not name names, it's not important for my point. His friend reached out privately and said he used it most recently at barely 400mg a week for 15 weeks precontest. Off season was 1.5g test plus 1.5g EQ.
So wtf, I don't know any of these guys so can't say what is true but it seems lately there's a trend to exaggerate too.
Agreed this seems like a lot to me and I’m a big guy, now I’m from the early 2000s era where a gram of test was at least in Arlington Tx a decently high dose. Yes guys took more but overall these numbers seem like more than one could take comfortably especially when you consider that most really legit dudes are hyper responders who generally need less and more is worse. Maybe my crowd just didn’t have the balls to push the limit further but my crowd back then was Metroflex so……

Nick is a lot bigger than me, I'm a 5ft5 midget, I was a light heavy and later a heavyweight amateur, Nick was a superheavyweight big structure guy so yea he took more gear than me as I would imagine he would.

Some of you guys....
If it's an IFBB pro and
It's too low of gear = LIAR
if it's too high of gear = LIAR
LMFAO 🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪
Good post I’m 5’7 dunno how tall Nick is but half these cycles or less have won me several shows NQs no less. Never did much at the National level but I spent the back half of my 20s in jail so that didn’t help. That 100 mg of tbol a day sounds so able I wonder how hard that would be on the body? I’m running 30 rn and love the stuff. My guess B-Boy that Nick never stepped on stage maybe even the gym without getting geared up first. It’s funny the guys who are so proud of themselves that never worked up thru the weight classes and natty to not. Where you see all the greats did. Fuck look at Dexter from bantam natty to Mr.O and I doubt his cycles were ever that extreme.

That was actually under contest prep. Lol.

I’m sure there’s “some” truth to this but the compounds are all likely rotated and phased in at different amounts.

At the end of the day nobody will ever really know. For guys like me I don’t care either way as I just know I’d never take that much. 😂
Reread bro, he says 60iu humalog in offseason on training days as well. Below the GH and above the orals.

Reread bro, he says 60iu humalog in offseason on training days as well. Below the GH and above the orals.
I read that like 3 times. How TF did I miss that. 🤣 You are correct.

That’s a lot of insulin in the off season. He’s pushing more than Milos.

I read that like 3 times. How TF did I miss that. 🤣 You are correct.

That’s a lot of insulin in the off season. He’s pushing more than Milos.
Man you had ME rereading that shit too wondering if I was hallucinating 😂

I have heard Nick say he overdone AI's back in the day. I have heard similar quite a lot and it wasn't unheard of (it still isn't) to use 2 AI's (including 2.5mg letro) plus 20-40mg nolvadex in the last few weeks before contests. Some of them were using a high dose of AI's even 8-12 weeks out because they thought estrogen was the enermy. It's the bodybuilding mentality of more is better and they done the same even with diuretics (stacking them) without truly understanding the science of each.

I personally couldn't care less about any cycle because it's all the same and I wouldn't trust anything anyway (doesn't matter if it's high or low). Although that cycle does look about right but yes the orals are high but that's certainly not uncommon. Some guys run 400-500mg of orals especially in the final few weeks of contest prep. Some of those aren't even what I would consider high dosed guys the majority of the year they just go crazy in those final weeks before contests.

I couldn’t see this posted on here and thought it may be of some mild interest to you guys

Orals look a little on the high side but rest I believe could be relatively standard for someone of that level

Off Season

1500mg Test E per week
100mg Test P every day pre workout
400 deca
400 EQ
8iu growth every training day
60 iu humalog every training day
100mg DBOL per day
100mg TBOL per day
Arimidex 12.5 every other day

Competition Prep

Test - 1500mg a week.
Tren - 400mg per week.
Masteron - 700mg per week.
EQ - 1000mg per week.
Primo - 400mg per week.
Winstrol - 50mg a day.
Anavar - 50mg a day.
Anadrol - 50mg a day.
T3 - 25 a day.
Clen - 100 a day.
Arimidex - 12.5 every other day.
Lectrozole - 2.5 every other day.
Nolvadex - 40 a day.
60iu Insulin humalog on back and leg days.

These doses are not even remotely surprising. The real question is how long. I used to think I was "extreme" by getting to these (relative) levels for 2-3 months a year. I was smaller, so take about 1/3 off these total doses. But I have learned a lot of these guys are on this level for 8-10 months a year. That is WAY different than peaking at these levels for a short period of time!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DPlywood
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws