mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Trigili's Off Season / Competition Prep Cycle.

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
Most competitors including myself rotate compounds throughout cycles every 4-5 weeks. This is extremely common and very effective.

But as others have said at that dosage and level sometimes it’s just about what you have on hand or can get.
So give an example of a 12-16 week cycle that rotates. I'm curious 🤔

I’ll say that all relatively accurate information is useful.

It’s the responsibility of an individual to make his own decisions based upon how well he digests it.

Information isn’t a right, so anyone who says “Pros should just be honest about using high their doses are!”… doesn’t understand how this only hurts the pro. What they shouldn’t do is lie. Say nothing or speak truth.

Some guys on this board think high doses are necessary. Some, like me, don’t… but having varied opinions is important because it shows you there’s more than one way.

Most competitors including myself rotate compounds throughout cycles every 4-5 weeks. This is extremely common and very effective.

But as others have said at that dosage and level sometimes it’s just about what you have on hand or can get.
Sorry for the question but.... can you make an example?

Lol I can’t give away all the stuff you pay coaches for. But, let’s say you go into a prep at 15 weeks out.

Sust, Primo and EQ at 2000mg weekly total (rough example)

10 weeks out you move to Test C, EQ and Mast E at 2000mg weekly total

5 weeks out you then move to Test P, Mast and Tren A at a 2000mg weekly total.

So many other components and based off the individual. But this is a good framework.

Hope this helps. The rest you’ll have to pay a good coach for. 😊

I can't tell you how many top level guts from the 80s. 90s etc who said " I just took what I had available at the time".. just Luke we talked about the other day its the total anabolic content.. not any one specific drug.. test yes .. should be in for a number of specific reasons.. after that add in compounds based on what they bring as their secondary characteristic.. but if we are talking specifically about growth add in the needed mgs to add to the total anabolic content..

Certain people (usually those who lack consistency) have always thought there was some secret drug or magical sequence. Things were more of a mystery years ago but now we live in the internet era so there is so much information available to us. As a result there are also more "scientific bodybuilders" which is only a good thing and many try to educate themselves on all the details of pharmacology, nutrition and training. You have some of these educated pro's telling people exactly what they are doing and why. Now sure many miss out details but even if they don't you will always get the guys who think they are. Those people are usually the ones who are obsessed with knowing every last detail about drug cycles and think everyone has to be taking enormous amounts.

I can think of a few on here and they are obsessed with drugs and they can never quite get just how easy going many top guys are when it comes to drugs. It's not with just drugs but training and nutrition. It's usually very basic but the important part is it's also very consistent. As it's been posted most of the top guys I know just add in drugs when they please and there is no scientific equation or anything close to it.

Guys are thinking but they will stop making gains... no they just use a base and add and subtract whatever they feel like doing or have available. Get some new LR3 and they will just bang that in with no thought. Run out of mast e they don't inject it for a few weeks and when they get more they just add it back in and they didn't suddenly melt because they didn't inject one compound for a few weeks. They basically rotate compounds depending how how they look and feel. Getting a bit watery and libido goes down drop the deca and add some tren or mast in.

It might seem sporadic to some but it's still very consistent in regards to overall anabolic load and that's the most important part. In no way am I stating people shouldn't want to optimize every area and follow a structured plan but at the same time there is no need to overcomplicate a lot of this stuff and stress about minor details and that's exactly what many guys do.

Certain people (usually those who lack consistency) have always thought there was some secret drug or magical sequence. Things were more of a mystery years ago but now we live in the internet era so there is so much information available to us. As a result there are also more "scientific bodybuilders" which is only a good thing and many try to educate themselves on all the details of pharmacology, nutrition and training. You have some of these educated pro's telling people exactly what they are doing and why. Now sure many miss out details but even if they don't you will always get the guys who think they are. Those people are usually the ones who are obsessed with knowing every last detail about drug cycles and think everyone has to be taking enormous amounts.

I can think of a few on here and they are obsessed with drugs and they can never quite get just how easy going many top guys are when it comes to drugs. It's not with just drugs but training and nutrition. It's usually very basic but the important part is it's also very consistent. As it's been posted most of the top guys I know just add in drugs when they please and there is no scientific equation or anything close to it.

Guys are thinking but they will stop making gains... no they just use a base and add and subtract whatever they feel like doing or have available. Get some new LR3 and they will just bang that in with no thought. Run out of mast e they don't inject it for a few weeks and when they get more they just add it back in and they didn't suddenly melt because they didn't inject one compound for a few weeks. They basically rotate compounds depending how how they look and feel. Getting a bit watery and libido goes down drop the deca and add some tren or mast in.

It might seem sporadic to some but it's still very consistent in regards to overall anabolic load and that's the most important part. In no way am I stating people shouldn't want to optimize every area and follow a structured plan but at the same time there is no need to overcomplicate a lot of this stuff and stress about minor details and that's exactly what many guys do.

Well said, some guys get too scientific and overthink everything in their training, diet and gear. At the end of the day, it’s really not that complicated.

Days ago I have listened to some of Justin Compton podcasts/videos and he was describing how he builds off-season cycle and it was very basic... 1-2g Test + EQ or Deca + Dbol or Anadrol.
Justin for sure was a genetic elite but it's really more about the training and nutrition than the type of gear used.
I couldn’t see this posted on here and thought it may be of some mild interest to you guys

Orals look a little on the high side but rest I believe could be relatively standard for someone of that level

Off Season

1500mg Test E per week
100mg Test P every day pre workout
400 deca
400 EQ
8iu growth every training day
60 iu humalog every training day
100mg DBOL per day
100mg TBOL per day
Arimidex 12.5 every other day

Competition Prep

Test - 1500mg a week.
Tren - 400mg per week.
Masteron - 700mg per week.
EQ - 1000mg per week.
Primo - 400mg per week.
Winstrol - 50mg a day.
Anavar - 50mg a day.
Anadrol - 50mg a day.
T3 - 25 a day.
Clen - 100 a day.
Arimidex - 12.5 every other day.
Lectrozole - 2.5 every other day.
Nolvadex - 40 a day.
60iu Insulin humalog on back and leg days.
I remember this by Nick...

Attachments

• 86f0f1c6f42eec0f157cead5c116dbaf.jpg
    86f0f1c6f42eec0f157cead5c116dbaf.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 125
Lol I can’t give away all the stuff you pay coaches for. But, let’s say you go into a prep at 15 weeks out.

Sust, Primo and EQ at 2000mg weekly total (rough example)

10 weeks out you move to Test C, EQ and Mast E at 2000mg weekly total

5 weeks out you then move to Test P, Mast and Tren A at a 2000mg weekly total.

So many other components and based off the individual. But this is a good framework.

Hope this helps. The rest you’ll have to pay a good coach for. 😊

Does this sound familiar LOL. The secret is already out! Here it is:

"But, if you want to accomplish THE BEST EFFECT: Highest anabolism, lowest catabolism, appropriate androgenic activity and possible fat loss while trying to maintain (or gain?) muscle size and considering correct usage and certainly NOT abusing any drugs...keeping eye on possible side effects vs benefits...than my 12 week Olympia cycle would be:

4 weeks:
Sustanon 250 - (500-750 mg/week)
Deca (500 mg/week)
Dboll (3X20mg/day)
Trenbolon (200 mg/week)
Arimidex - 1mg /day

5-8 week:
Test Prop 50-100 mg/day alternate with Test Heptylate 50-100 mg day (500-700 mg/week)
Trenbolon Acetate (200 mg/week)
Primobolan (500 mg/week)
Anadrol (3 x 25 mg/day)
Winstrol tabs (3 x 15 mg/day)
Arimidex - 1 mg /day alternate with 2.5 mg Femara every other day

9-12 week:

Test prop 100 mg/day alternate with 50-100 mg Test Suspension /day - every other day (500-700 mg /week)
Masterone 100 mg every other day - stop 10 days out
Winstrol injectable 50 mg /day (week 9) 100 mg/day (week 10) and 150 mg/day (week 11) - stop 5 days out
Oxandrolone (3 x 10-20 mg/day)
Halotestin (3 x 10 mg/day) / Or Andriol (40 mg Test Undecanoate x 3 /day) - either or?
Arimidex 2 mg (possible 3?) /day

With this cycle possible additions:

Clenbuterol, T3 (cytomel) T4 (Synthroid) GH, insulin, Cytadren....IF needed or available...but you asked for steroids - anyway...

OK?

Got to go now..."

This fella has been searching, and still is searching for the secrets LOL. I really like this guy but these rotations make little sense, it's just to switch up because he believes the body becomes resistant to the same compounds. He revealed the secret of the AC winner: trenbolone. "I believe this will make the difference" he said LOL. Of course some secrets are too drastic for public consumption even for him. Such as the 25iu IV insulin push both before and after workouts, maybe with L-carnitine too LOL.

Plenty of top guys believe in secrets too, maybe we are too condescending at times to those who love to hear about new developments and rumors and gossip. Everyone knows genetics is #1.

I think i'm just going to use Nick's same cycle so I can be an IFBB pro, except i'm going to increase the test some more so I can be even bigger and better. I'll do the same with the tren on the cutting phase.

People believing some coach has the secrets to bodybuilding is like people believing Dragons are living inside mountains in China 🇨🇳 🥱🙊

it's really more about the training and nutrition than the type of gear used.
But yet you ask more GEAR questions than ANYONE on this entire site... searching for "the mysterious secrets of growth" LOL

I know this has been mentioned on PM before and everywhere, but there is a reason a lot of top bodybuilders are super chill. People, like myself, who overanalyze and change variables fuckin daily never get anywhere because 1. inconsistent but also 2. just being way the fuck too stressed out. Stress is a reaaal gains killer imo

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131