over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroids lol

Video of 6 minute mile 🤪 ?

Keep crushing it man - beyond happy to see you enjoying your fitness journey. These compounds are beyond powerful. I’ll have to dig some of my older photos out. Very similar changes.

I posted this in another thread, but wanted to throw it out here.

Air Force pic is me at 20, lifting 4-5 week, eating 150g of protein at around 160lbs. I think I actually trained/lifted more often than I do now, pretty much all I did was lift in my free time.

It’s important to note that my frame in that pic is the body frame of everyone in my family - very skinny. Endurance athletes, everyone does ultra marathons or distance cycling.

Other pic is me now, 220 lbs, after a decade of gear. I can still bang out a 6 minute mile in a pinch, but I also can pull a 600+ lb deadlift cold any day of the year, and am generally strong as hell.

Just funny how transformative this stuff is.

Inb4 “you coulda done this natty”

Yeah, I know, but I’d be weaker, fluffier, and had less fun.
Ive known people that have been on gear just as long and other than being a little bigger, you couldn't really tell they've made much progress. So you cant put it all on the gear, give yourself more credit. You transformed yourself brother. Good for you. You attained the physique you want and thats the biggest accomplishment.

Oh
i mainly use the trap bar by myself for deadlifts (also sometimes for a squat variation where i flip it over to increase range of motion)
i love it but it is def. easier than conventional :)
Come on bro its gotta be on a straight bar

This is the equivalent to that dude that posts pics with his shirt on lol
Hey hey man all that was standing between me and 1 lb of smoked brisket/turkey was a shower, and filming a quick video in my garage to respond to an internet callout, you’re damn right I took the easy route 😂.

Nah I know you’re right, I can obvs pull 605 on a deadlift bar too, but I’d like to think pulling this on soft ass yoga mats instead of a platform + doing it cold within 5 minutes of seeing the callout evens it up a bit lol.

I wish everyone posted as quickly as @Virtuous when they get called out
Sure, but I also wonder why he got called out in the first place?
If you tell me that after a decade of consistent training and PEDs use you can lift a respectable weight (respectable, not a blatantly absurd load) why I'm automatically supposed to believe it's bullshit?

Video of 6 minute mile 🤪 ?

Keep crushing it man - beyond happy to see you enjoying your fitness journey. These compounds are beyond powerful. I’ll have to dig some of my older photos out. Very similar changes.
Lemme strap on a go pro and roll over to the track 😂.

But seriously man yeah, fitness should be fun af.

Sure, but I also wonder why he got called out in the first place?
If you tell me that after a decade of consistent training and PEDs use you can lift a respectable weight (respectable, not a blatantly absurd load) why I'm automatically supposed to believe it's bullshit?
To be fair I’m a lot smaller than a lot of dudes (almost all dudes, really) running around these forums

Easy pull!! You mentioned a pl meet in the past I believe. What are you looking to pull?
Yeah I love powerlifting. This year my goals are 650/550/450 DL/squat/bench, but I’ll probably come up shy on squat and bench will be iffy. Deadlift should be fine.

Oh

Hey hey man all that was standing between me and 1 lb of smoked brisket/turkey was a shower, and filming a quick video in my garage to respond to an internet callout, you’re damn right I took the easy route 😂.

Nah I know you’re right, I can obvs pull 605 on a deadlift bar too, but I’d like to think pulling this on soft ass yoga mats instead of a platform + doing it cold within 5 minutes of seeing the callout evens it up a bit lol.
Lol all good

Wanna see it on a straight bar next time though

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member