advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Trigili's Off Season / Competition Prep Cycle.

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
A simple question for EVERYONE...
If Dr Scott Stevenson said that all steroids accrue protein at basically the same rate would you believe him?

Did he say that? I really don't know.

I believe what Victor's idea is more nuanced than it first appears, but like I said I haven't looked more closely because it's behind paywalls, I wouldn't give him money because he's such an asshole. For example he might say, trenbolone accrues protein at the same rate but it's uniquely anticatabolic at the same time. So in certain situation you might "gain" more muscle in the end compared to another steroid in the end. I don't know if he would say something like this but this is where my mind goes when he says "what else do they do?" Someone might say this is playing semantics and gaining is gaining is gaining no matter the exact mechanism. Something I wanted to ask him is if Proviron or Halotestin accrued protein at the same rate as more popular "gainers " But I can't because there will be no dialogue.

I follow him because he challenges just the right people and exposes BS but there is something very wrong with him. For example he would like to filter all questions on promuscle somehow through him. He demanded moderating abilities here when Rex Feral was frustrated with him. He demands other influencers redirect all topics to him instead or verify their opinions with the material he has published. He is the only one who has "never been wrong once." But he is right most of the time, he has brains but the way he goes about things is insane, must be some type of personality disorder. Then there is the bragging about how many hundreds of Thai whore he fucked (this is the sign of a true idiot) and how much he is making, then in the next breath cry about how little he is making because no one wants to do some type of affiliate deals with him LOL. If someone says something that came from him he should realistically get royalties every time. Yes, scumbags rip off others but come on man, be realistic.

LOL, JMHO.

Did he say that? I really don't know.

I believe what Victor's idea is more nuanced than it first appears, but like I said I haven't looked more closely because it's behind paywalls, I wouldn't give him money because he's such an asshole. For example he might say, trenbolone accrues protein at the same rate but it's uniquely anticatabolic at the same time. So in certain situation you might "gain" more muscle in the end compared to another steroid in the end. I don't know if he would say something like this but this is where my mind goes when he says "what else do they do?" Someone might say this is playing semantics and gaining is gaining is gaining no matter the exact mechanism. Something I wanted to ask him is if Proviron or Halotestin accrued protein at the same rate as more popular "gainers " But I can't because there will be no dialogue.

I follow him because he challenges just the right people and exposes BS but there is something very wrong with him. For example he would like to filter all questions on promuscle somehow through him. He demanded moderating abilities here when Rex Feral was frustrated with him. He demands other influencers redirect all topics to him instead or verify their opinions with the material he has published. He is the only one who has "never been wrong once." But he is right most of the time, he has brains but the way he goes about things is insane, must be some type of personality disorder. Then there is the bragging about how many hundreds of Thai whore he fucked (this is the sign of a true idiot) and how much he is making, then in the next breath cry about how little he is making because no one wants to do some type of affiliate deals with him LOL. If someone says something that came from him he should realistically get royalties every time. Yes, scumbags rip off others but come on man, be realistic.

LOL, JMHO.

To me you only have to apply common sense with a very basic scientific knowledge to know the answer. I do get their viewpoint though because the difference between most AAS is minimal in regards to actual muscle accruel. Yes some may make you look much bigger and others much drier but when all things have settled the actual muscle accruel is not too different. At the same time various anabolic steroids have been synthesized over the years and there are distinct differences between each. It should be obvious that some perform better than others even if only minimally. So I don't agree that all AAS put on the exactly the same amount of muscle.

To me you only have to apply common sense with a very basic scientific knowledge to know the answer. I do get their viewpoint though because the difference between most AAS is minimal in regards to actual muscle accruel. Yes some may make you look much bigger and others much drier but when all things have settled the actual muscle accruel is not too different. At the same time various anabolic steroids have been synthesized over the years and there are distinct differences between each. It should be obvious that some perform better than others even if only minimally. So I don't agree that all AAS put on the exactly the same amount of muscle.
I don't really think that when all things have settled the actual muscle accruel is not too different.
Differences can be ginormous in terms of binding affinity and transcriptional activation potency, enzimatic deactivation in target tissues, local effect on igf-1 and other growth factors, glucorticoid receptor antagonism and so on.
Otherwise it would ALL be just different degree of glycogen storage and cellular hyperhydration, and two days post discontinuation Halo and Superdrol would leave you the exact same amount of new tissue.

I don't really think that when all things have settled the actual muscle accruel is not too different.
Differences can be ginormous in terms of binding affinity and transcriptional activation potency, enzimatic deactivation in target tissues, local effect on igf-1 and other growth factors, glucorticoid receptor antagonism and so on.
Otherwise it would ALL be just different degree of glycogen storage and cellular hyperhydration, and two days post discontinuation Halo and Superdrol would leave you the exact same amount of new tissue.

In simple terms do people honestly think they are putting on the same amount of muscle tissue if they used 50mg proviron daily compared to 50mg superdrol daily.

@jaxino post physique pic.
I have them, a really big boy; a big guy of 75/80Kg who uses 20 units of GH a day

He's been asking everyone the same things for at least 2/3 years

friend but the train is off?
friend but when do I take gh?
friend but when insulin?

the masteron? the EQ?

if you are really 110/115Kg you should have this knowledge
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I have them, a really big boy; a big guy of 75/80Kg who uses 20 units of GH a day

He's been asking everyone the same things for at least 2/3 years

friend but the train is off?
friend but when do I take gh?
friend but when insulin?

the masteron? the EQ?

if you are really 110/115Kg you should have this knowledge
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
So, worse than expected...and it wasn't easy.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131