advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How can i handle this situation with my son and his team-mates?

I will say that drugs like DMZ are becoming more popular with the HS crowd.

I see some 11-12th graders at the gym some nights and they are all bragging about gaining 10 pounds on "Super DMZ" and have no idea what they are taking is as strong if not stronger than dbol.. and as far as cycle support and
This happens a LOT and one of the biggest reasons I've been against designer OTC steroids. They end up in the hands of teenage athletes with no clue.

You're right GS. You're a dad first. I'd have a firm talk with that coach and let him know that the next time you hear of it or see evidence of it, he's losing his job and talking to the authorities. Crazy shit these days. It happens even more in the schools where kids need scholarships to even be able to go to college. The kids will say they have too.

this would be hella ironic if GS (or any of us, for that matter) did this.
why, we are responsible (at least i am). this douche bag is pushing drugs on teenage boys. who knows what else he is into.

Set up a sting w/police.

NO!

Though i told him if this continues i will be forced to call a meeting with board members and parents.
He said he felt he was doing a service to the team!!!
God sake they are 15-17 years old!
the BOARD asked if i could developed a routine and with that workout with them!
We had a blast! I am using a hybrid con judgment method that West side barbell incorporate .
We done % training such as 10x3 bench press,tricep work dumbbell extension,upper back etc.They where done in less than 45 minutes,
We will change the exercises every 3 weeks.Next week we be doing flat floor press.
Afterwards i talked to the kids and a few parents about aas usage.
I told them ,in 1998 at the powerlifting state contest i had never heard of steroids and squat 470 lbs benched raw 350 lbs and deadlifted 505 lbs @ 17 no equipment and the 350 bench was a 165 lb state record.Which tooting my horn 27 years later it still stands!
I have also contacted my mentor Louie Simmons to do a seminar for my kids.
At their age i told them to use 500mg test is stupid since most of them have to take 6 bathroom breaks in the first place to relax themselves tells me they have a over abundance of test.:p

They are so excited including my youngest!

I do have one problem,the ex weightlifting coach made the comment before he resigned.
He said boys your new lifting coach ,is 255 lbs a former national and world record holder.
He is on steroids ,nobody can be over 250 lbs @ 5ft 7 in tall with 20 in arms an incline barbell press 405 for several reps,so how can he sleep at night by talking about how bad it is when he is using the shit himself???? t haven't been asked but when it is ,what can I SAY???
LMK

Kids aren't stupid. You better dodge that question as long as possible. Maybe if you are on the spot try to explain testosterone is meant for older gents who are not producing their own hormones any more. But it does the MOST damage to young people. I would try to not answer them directly about your own AAS usage. But if it comes down to it tell them you messed up your balls with steroid abuse and now you have to stay on. Give them the old "take it from me don't do it" speech.

My kids know I have abused recreational drugs in my teens and how it messed up my life. They know about my intermittent AAS use also. My choice to tell them. They also know if I find out they are doing ANY drugs I will beat the shit out of them... Period.

same thing happened in my town (i went to private school, not this one). basically the football coach was buying/supplying the entire varsity team superdrol. the kids never took it home and was just kept in their lockers, but i think one of the parents found out... that coach has been fired from about 3 schools at this point i think. besides being an asshole i think he harassed some of the younger girls also.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear