over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How common is DNP use?

Here is something I don't understand about DNP. Lets say you are dieting and you have hit a plateau and to maintain where you're at let's just say your calories are at 3000. I'm not sure how many calories DNP burns but let's say for every 250 mg you burn 500 cal. So let's say you do a 30 day run at 250 mg and you burn 4 pounds of pure fat since that would be 3500 cal per week. Now you are leaner but once you stop the DNP wouldn't your caloric intake have to be lower than 3000 cal to maintain the new body fat? Otherwise you would just put it all right back on again.

Here is something I don't understand about DNP. Lets say you are dieting and you have hit a plateau and to maintain where you're at let's just say your calories are at 3000. I'm not sure how many calories DNP burns but let's say for every 250 mg you burn 500 cal. So let's say you do a 30 day run at 250 mg and you burn 4 pounds of pure fat since that would be 3500 cal per week. Now you are leaner but once you stop the DNP wouldn't your caloric intake have to be lower than 3000 cal to maintain the new body fat? Otherwise you would just put it all right back on again.

I would hope that leaner person would try to maintain their increased insulin sensitivity so their body partitions food more efficiently towards muscle maintenance or muscle gain while simultaneously minimizing lipogenesis.

I would hope they accomplish this by constructing an intelligently designed... and consciously executed diet in such a way that doesn't put the fat back on.

You shouldn't assume that the calories are promoting that fat gain again, because in your scenario, the person is on a diet and the foods they eat are trying to maximize muscle/maintain muscle and NOT put on fat... so even if the calories do go back up, that doesn't mean they would put fat on - in your scenario of course.

Last edited:

yes... that's how it works..

even without dnp lol..

on a related note, im using the least DNP I have ever used (250mg/day), and am losing fat faster than ever, while consuming more calories than any other DNP runs ive done.

im also using far fewer stimulants.. no clen, no preworkouts.

what is different this time? im using synthetine... that's the only difference... makes me sweat like crazy.

:headbang:

Someone mentioned GW while LS mentioned carnitine.

And the difference between taking L-carnitine and GW is like the difference between taking creatine and steroids.

Steroids increase your production of creatine, GW increases production of L-carnitine,+++

Really using PPAR agonists are essential for metabolic regulation, and as such, should eventually be the basis of any cutting regimen.

Of course something like DNP or uncoupling proteins are great to increase the rate of metabolism, by purely turning energy into heat,

but PPAR pathways essentially regulates the fat-burning itself.

So GW will not particularly decrease lethargy, but the synergy would allow for lower DNP doses, which may lead to less lethargy.

Someone mentioned GW while LS mentioned carnitine.

And the difference between taking L-carnitine and GW is like the difference between taking creatine and steroids.

Steroids increase your production of creatine, GW increases production of L-carnitine,+++

Really using PPAR agonists are essential for metabolic regulation, and as such, should eventually be the basis of any cutting regimen.

Of course something like DNP or uncoupling proteins are great to increase the rate of metabolism, by purely turning energy into heat,

but PPAR pathways essentially regulates the fat-burning itself.

So GW will not particularly decrease lethargy, but the synergy would allow for lower DNP doses, which may lead to less lethargy.

good thing I still have some GW

how much should I use per day?

the 250mg of dnp per day isn't slowing me down at all... ive used waaaaaaaaay more per day in the past lol... don't see the need to ever do that again now

the 250mg of dnp per day isn't slowing me down at all... ive used waaaaaaaaay more per day in the past lol... don't see the need to ever do that again now

A lot of people on the grey market like 5mg increments, like 5mg 2-3times a day, 10mg/d being standard. There are also many claims that 20mg/d "just melts the fat right off." 10mg/d is the standard as 5mg/bid. Although you'll notice a nice difference if you take a whole 10mg precardio as opposed to 5.

I have a feeling that if GSK had brought GW to the legitimate market, it would be concerning 1mg increments, like 4mg twice daily.

Last edited:
Slice how much synthetine you taking?

And cornelius, so GW boosts endogenous production of carnitine, does that render taking extra carnitine pointless, or would it still be additive/synergistic in worthwhile amounts?

Slice how much synthetine you taking?

And cornelius, so GW boosts endogenous production of carnitine, does that render taking extra carnitine pointless, or would it still be additive/synergistic in worthwhile amounts?

I'll just continue with the creatine analogy. Do people take creatine with steroids? You could always use a little bit more more, but there are some people who don't take creatine with steroids because they feel that, for the money, steroids provide the best value. It's always better to have that precise local production...and there are economic-efficiency decisions to be made.

Nonetheless, supplementing with additional carnitine should have an additional effect. There are no studies regarding this, so I can not tell you with any sort of certainty. All I can say is sure why not? take some more carnitine if you have the money. Maybe some one else knows more on this.

Of course there are many concerns specifically regarding GW, so just taking a carnitine product may be best for some people.

How are you guys talking the DNP, any particular time of day and do you take it all at once or spread it out? Thanks

I'll just continue with the creatine analogy. Do people take creatine with steroids? You could always use a little bit more more, but there are some people who don't take creatine with steroids because they feel that, for the money, steroids provide the best value. It's always better to have that precise local production...and there are economic-efficiency decisions to be made.

Nonetheless, supplementing with additional carnitine should have an additional effect. There are no studies regarding this, so I can not tell you with any sort of certainty. All I can say is sure why not? take some more carnitine if you have the money. Maybe some one else knows more on this.

Of course there are many concerns specifically regarding GW, so just taking a carnitine product may be best for some people.

Doesn't insulin need to be high for carnitine to work best? And dnp drastically reduces insulin.

How are you guys talking the DNP, any particular time of day and do you take it all at once or spread it out? Thanks

Half in morning with first meal, half at night with last meal.

Take with food, many people get upset stomach/heart burn when they don't.

Do you think your training is much more intense because you don't have nearly as many sides from the DNP?

I typically do higher dose runs myself but been considering doing something in the 250 range so I can train harder/do more cardio.

Anyone know how long your thyroid stays elevated after stopping Dnp? And how long after stopping DNP does it take for your thyroid to start elevating if let's say you were taking 400 mg ?

you don't ever NEED PSMF diet + Var + tren when you can just do test and dnp.....
it's all a matter of opinion..... I hate PSMF dieting, I need more fats when carbs are low.... there is zero suffering on my part with 200 gram of carbs, 400g pro and 150 g of fat plus DNP...
does that mean it's the best option?
no, think b4 you post... everyone has different responses to different diets and drugs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

this guy is the shit. RESPECT that:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

lol i agree with this - it's funny...people say yeah you dont NEED Dnp.

Well shit, you dont NEED AAS, or GH, or peptides, or anything do you? You dont NEED that.

But the reality is, DNP is just another tool in the belt -- why the fuck wouldn't you use it? That would be like using a manual screwdriver instead of a drill.

All we need is girl, bro! nothing, but love!:love:

Let me pu this way. back in 2010, one of my last staks, DNP was a big mystery.. People saying that a little overdose can get you killed, like, the dose for the overdose was minimal, so.
Nowdays i see that DNP is a reality, and people taking 200-800mg..

i always been interested on it, it feels like a prohibit fruit that you want eat.

I feel that you can achieve with proper diet and exercise the very same results, but in a longer time.

After years away, i will start a new cycle, and i think the possibility to add DNP on it. I need to research more, but im not a pro, even an atlhete.. so im thinking if it worth the risks... Right now im about 30-33% BF and downing it, but i want to speed up the fat burn,..
Im glad that the legend of DNP has been erased, want hear some thoughts from you guys!

Let me pu this way. back in 2010, one of my last staks, DNP was a big mystery.. People saying that a little overdose can get you killed, like, the dose for the overdose was minimal, so.

i always been interested on it, it feels like a prohibit fruit that you want eat.

I feel that you can achieve with proper diet and exercise the very same results, but in a longer time.

After years away, i will start a new cycle, and i think the possibility to add DNP on it. I need to research more, but im not a pro, even an atlhete.. so im thinking if it worth the risks... Right now im about 30-33% BF and downing it, but i want to speed up the fat burn,..
Im glad that the legend of DNP has been erased, want hear some thoughts from you guys!

I think you might be better off dropping body fat on your own and trying to get down to 20% before starting DNP. I mean when you think about it even if you start it now it's going to speed up the process. Some people say don't start steroids until you have a good base and you've been lifting for five years minimum which makes sense because your joints can only handle so much, etc. but with DNP none of that applies. I can tell you this though. After only 200 to 300 mg DNP when I was 19% body fat I dropped 1 pound per day for 15 days but when I do the exact same protocol at around 13% body fat I only dropped around 2 pounds total in 2weeks so it definitely gets much harder the leaner you get. I have read that people have a "set point" that the body is comfortable at and DNP has no effect on the set point and you can continue to still drop weight but I don't find that true. The leaner you get the harder it is to get leaner just like the more horsepower a car gets the harder it gets to add even more horsepower.

If it were me, the first thing I'd do is reach for the DNP at 33% bodyfat. Along with a good diet, you'll lose tons of fat fast. DNP is perfect for overweight people IMO. I'm going to have to kindly disagree with thebigone above.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131