over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How common is DNP use?

200 grams per day max... if trying to cut as fast as possible then I only do carbs in the form of veggies with meals and then add in some oats and gatorade or Carbolyze with my BCAAS and EAA's around my weight training strictly to fuel the workout...

I've tried it both ways and found zero difference in results but the suffering on high carbs is just rediculous and not anything I care to endure no matter what the result.... when you eat a big cheat meal like pasta on DNP it almost feels like a punishment...lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I was planning to go with that approach...

Sponsored by Legend Pharmaceuticals

If DNP is a poison wouldn't something be off in blood work? I had a comprehensive metabolic panel done before and right at the end of a 3week 500mg cycle and nothing changed.

It's not a matter of if DNP is a poison. It is a toxin, regardless of how hairs are split. It's a matter of sensible dosing.

And DNP will alter several chemistry, hematological and hormonal values. Dose dependent.

Based on several clinical papers I've read. If one breaches a pernicious state from DNP, one could possibly see the following in a post I made awhile back.

I would add to the below; hyperglycemia may be noticed upon starting DNP, thus followed by hypoglycemia after several days of use.

Blood work while on dnp? - Professional Muscle (Estonian)

There's a few known chemistry, hepatic, blood cell, renal and hormonal alterations from DNP.

It boils down to dosage and duration. I've never seen anyone's lab's durning or after a run with DNP. All I can do here is go off of different papers I've read on these particulars. Again, dosage and duration would play a big role in any of the possible acute manifestations.

I would suspect one could see a decrease in Na (sodium) and Cl- (chloride) levels. Possibility of an increase in K+ (potassium). A decrease in both glucose and triglycerides. Possibility of a decrease in LDL and HDL cholesterol. An acute increase in serum creatinine and BUN (blood urea nitrogen) levels, based on this, there would be a decrease in eGFR. Which this may be from acute tubular necrosis. Possibly a decrease in CO2 levels (from hyperventilating--high resperation rate) and an increase in serum pH levels. Possible WBC (white blood cell) changes--- increase of eosinophilis (eosinophilia) and low level of neutrophils (neutropaenia). Possibility of a decrease in T3 and T4 levels. Being that DNP can be hepatotoxic in higher doses, the possibility of increased AST, ALT and GGT levels. In more of a therapeutic dose if one has NAFLD (non alcoholic fatty liver disease) one could see a decrease in liver values.

Very interested in what micro2000, gotgame or b_cornelius may think?

Last edited:

From the Reddit post:

Alongside the 2,4-DNP, I was running a daily dose of:

Ephedrine HCL: 72 mg (24 mg @ 3x/day, 4 hour span between)
Caffeine Anhydrous: 600(+135) mg (200(+45) mg @ 3x/day, 4 hour span between)
Salbutamol: 24 mg (8 mg @ 3x/day, 4 hour span between)
Yohimbine HCL: 20±5 mg @ 1x/day, upon waking with stack
Ketotifen: 2 mg @ 1x/day, before sleep
Side Note:

My resting heart rate went from 64 bpm prior to the beginning of my 8 week cut cycle, with the 2,4-DNP usage starting on the 4th week, my resting heart rate became 82 bpm.

And

My Albumin totaled 5.0 with the acceptable range being (3.6-5.1) and Globulin totaled 1.9 with the acceptable range being (1.9-3.7). I believe my albumin levels are high due to the Salbutamol usage as it being a glucocorticoid, but my pharmacokinetic knowledge is lacking.

His Albumin is mildly elevated from more than likely due to chronic dehydration. Did he not think all those Stims wouldn't increase his HR?

I'm just shocked that guy did all that dnp and stims for 21 days and only lost 7 pounds

How about dnp along with GW? Would GW help the fatigue?

Sponsored by Legend Pharmaceuticals

I'm just shocked that guy did all that dnp and stims for 21 days and only lost 7 pounds

Yeah that's a pretty shit run IMO. I've lost 7lbs in the first 10 days.

Also, no idea about his starting condition, or his exercise regimen I don't believe. DNP is great but you can definitely lose more pounds when you do more than just take the drugs and wait for the magic to happen.

ALSO he says in his comments he tried to stay keto as much as possible. While I don't buy into the whole "FEED DNP WITH CARBS" thing, super low carb never equated to better results for me. 150-200g was a good spot.

Last edited:
Exactly. Those posts annoy me so much. Everyone repsonds differently to everything. DNP has a bad reputation and rightfully so for the most part. But loads of things used on this forum can be bad for you. They can also be great for results. Pick what works for you and what you feel comfortable using. It's like the guys who say you don't need 100mg tren a just use 40mg. No one needs anything. Why do guys use clen you don't need it to lose body fat. Why do they use t3 it's totally not needed and so on :eek: We should all be natural like Mike O'Hearn.

Mr Natty aka Mike O'Tren

Attachments

• 1472237664036.jpg
    1472237664036.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 388
I don't get any changes except in blood sugar either on 400 mg but I can only get through 2 weeks... still... you would think that deadly poison would show something signicant besides a major drop in fasting blood glucose levels after 2 weeks...
Like I've said numerous times, for the average person without a pre existing heart, kidney, or liver disease... at 14-21 day cycle of 200-400mg per day is fairly safe as long as you stay properly hydrated, take in some extra electrolytes, vitamin C, and don't go carb crazy.
800 mg per day is a different story and I believe is too close to the LD50 (lethal dose) but I know of several ppl doing it at this very moment.
1000 mg per day and up... you are just reckless and have no respect for your own well being.... Hyperthermia is a pretty torturous way to go

Is your DNP from Genotec?

Is your DNP from Genotec?

Yes, and it's in caps and much stronger than other brands I've used in the past... 1-2 caps per day is all I can do... the fat loss happens so quick at that dose I see no need for me to try more.

Yes, and it's in caps and much stronger than other brands I've used in the past... 1-2 caps per day is all I can do... the fat loss happens so quick at that dose I see no need for me to try more.

I need those :)

Thanks!

Cant reply in your log (sponsor section) because i have not 50 post i think...

The potential of potentiating and or synergistic effects in-conjunction with a lower dose of DNP with N-acyl amino acids.

http://www.cell.com/cell/abstract/S0092-8674(16)30675-4

I briefly went through the full study. Seems like N-acyl amino acids will stimulate thermogenesis in brown fat and beige fat cells through the PM20D1 enzyme, since only brown/beige have the UCP1 enzyme for that capability.

I know that Dsade over on anabolicminds (owner of Evomuse) has been really focusing on converting white fat into beige fat with his products like Brite and Supernova. I think even Baiba supposedly is working. You should google them if you haven't heard about it yet.

Considering as humans, we have little brown fat (mostly in the clavicle region and spinal region) as adults, it seems important to study that concept of creating more beige fat.

For others reading this, your normal WAT (white adipose tissue) lacks the capability to burn its own fatty acids... it has minimal mitochondria in it. Brown fat has LOTS of mitochondria and has a UCP1 enzyme that enables it to have thermogenic effect. Animals can have the ability of non-shivering thermogenesis, where their brown fat can burn off its own energy as heat.

Scientific evidence is showing that WAT can be converted into Brown fat... well more like beige fat (also called brite fat where it is a regular fat cell with properties of brown fat inside).

In simple terms, it is a way to burn fat without relying on muscle tissue to oxidize it... I am sure you can imagine the efficiency of it all.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws