over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How did Kevin grow into the show - the secret inside

FREAK_290

Newbies
You don’t need to have Kevins genetics, there is no such a thing as genetics for bodybuilding it’s only drugs, training and food. Everyone can blow up to 250+ pounds. So let’s get started…

PHASE 1:
3 up to 6 months a year stay of the gear (or be on trt, hrt if you’re prescribed) train or not to train it doesn't matter as long as you’re staying in the 8 to no more than 10 % range at whatever weight might it be 140 pounds to 240 pounds, main goal is to stay between 8-10% bf. Take 4-8 weeks off from heavy training before you start PHASE 2 or 3. Again STAY in the 8-10%, do cardio, eat no more than you need to maintain this bf level

PHASE2 (you might not need it if you're already very lean, or have more time before competition):
Lean up. The goal during this phase is to get as lean as possible 5-6% bf range (again no matter at what bodyweight, the goal is to be lean). TO achieve this you need drugs. Fast acting testosterone (like prop or ace) and tren ace 50-100mg of each eod or e3d, you don’t need a lot just for fat burining. Add Gh too. 2-4 iu’s ed. No 5on2off or eod crap, take your GH every day. Diet somewhat clean 1500-2500 calorie range. Light training, you are not going to grow during this phase, just burn as much calories as you can in the gym, don't try to lift super heavy weights and get injured before PHASE 3. You can add cardio if you need, but it’s not necessary, tren ace gh high volume training and low calorie diet will burn the fat very quickly.

PHASE3:
Now the funniest part starts! GROWING and staying or even dropping bf at the same time. During the next 8-12 weeks load up with long acting testosterone (enth, cyp, sust) at least 1000mg a week, 2-3g would work better (if combined with a lot of GH), 600-1000mg deca or eq or npp, and bump up trenbolona A to at least 500mg a week, the more – the better, you can go as high as 100-200mg ed, the more tren you’ll take the bigger, leaner and freakier physique you’ll have. GH. AT LEAST 5-10iu’s a day. But it’s minimum. If you’re taking let’s say 3000mg test and 1000+mg trena you’ll need 20 up to 30iu’s GH a day. The more the better. To combat with the water retention you’ll definitely need Arimidex 1-2 closer to the show up to 3mg a day, or you might get well with just Masteron, 100mg ed. DIET. The more drugs and GH you’ll take the less strict you’ve to be with your diet, but you NEED calories to blow up (maybe for the last 4 weeks or so you have to watch what you’re eating or eat whatever you want just add T3, clen, maybe some cardio that’s it). If you’re training, sleeping, eating, training, sleeping, eating etc…you don’t need a lot of calories during this phase. 3-4000 cals is more than enough. Drugs will do the work.

PHASE4 (4 weeks or so before the show): (might be not required, is needed if you’re still not lean enough or holding some water )
Switch Tes En or Cyo or Sust to Test Prop or Test Ace
Drop Deca add Halo, Winny
Might add some A-50
Drop the carbs from the last 1-2 meals
Do some cardio 20-30 min, ed/eod (depending how much fat you have)

PHASE5 (comp day):
Now you’re bigger, freakier and leaner than a year or so ago

This is how it works. Kevin L have done it everyone knows the result, I’ve tried it myself and with the bunch of clients. You don’t need to get fat pig during offseason. You don’t need to have offseason at all, it is not healthy it costs a lot of money it takes time. You can grow and get lean at the same time. You can focus on other thing during your offseason. Everyone can be national level competitor if using this method in a matter of months yes months, mostly – a year or two. If you don't beleive me, just try it.

Last edited:
3000mg test and 1000+mg tren a week?! :eek: Geez.... Hope this is not another gh15 approved thread.

Well now I finally know the secret. All these years of watching what I eat, training hard and keeping cycles to a minimum....

all for nothing.

Shit.

:rolleyes:

You don’t need to have Kevins genetics, there is no such a thing as genetics for bodybuilding it’s only drugs, training and food. Everyone can blow up to 250+ pounds. So let’s get started…

PHASE 1:
3 up to 6 months a year stay of the gear (or be on trt, hrt if you’re prescribed) train or not to train it doesn't matter as long as you’re staying in the 8 to no more than 10 % range at whatever weight might it be 140 pounds to 240 pounds, main goal is to stay between 8-10% bf. Take 4-8 weeks off from heavy training before you start PHASE 2 or 3. Again STAY in the 8-10%, do cardio, eat no more than you need to maintain this bf level

PHASE2 (you might not need it if you're already very lean, or have more time before competition):
Lean up. The goal during this phase is to get as lean as possible 5-6% bf range (again no matter at what bodyweight, the goal is to be lean). TO achieve this you need drugs. Fast acting testosterone (like prop or ace) and tren ace 50-100mg of each eod or e3d, you don’t need a lot just for fat burining. Add Gh too. 2-4 iu’s ed. No 5on2off or eod crap, take your GH every day. Diet somewhat clean 1500-2500 calorie range. Light training, you are not going to grow during this phase, just burn as much calories as you can in the gym, don't try to lift super heavy weights and get injured before PHASE 3. You can add cardio if you need, but it’s not necessary, tren ace gh high volume training and low calorie diet will burn the fat very quickly.

PHASE3:
Now the funniest part starts! GROWING and staying or even dropping bf at the same time. During the next 8-12 weeks load up with long acting testosterone (enth, cyp, sust) at least 1000mg a week, 2-3g would work better (if combined with a lot of GH), 600-1000mg deca or eq or npp, and bump up trenbolona A to at least 500mg a week, the more – the better, you can go as high as 100-200mg ed, the more tren you’ll take the bigger, leaner and freakier physique you’ll have. GH. AT LEAST 5-10iu’s a day. But it’s minimum. If you’re taking let’s say 3000mg test and 1000+mg trena you’ll need 20 up to 30iu’s GH a day. The more the better. To combat with the water retention you’ll definitely need Arimidex 1-2 closer to the show up to 3mg a day, or you might get well with just Masteron, 100mg ed. DIET. The more drugs and GH you’ll take the less strict you’ve to be with your diet, but you NEED calories to blow up (maybe for the last 4 weeks or so you have to watch what you’re eating or eat whatever you want just add T3, clen, maybe some cardio that’s it). If you’re training, sleeping, eating, training, sleeping, eating etc…you don’t need a lot of calories during this phase. 3-4000 cals is more than enough. Drugs will do the work.

PHASE4 (4 weeks or so before the show): (might be not required, is needed if you’re still not lean enough or holding some water )
Switch Tes En or Cyo or Sust to Test Prop or Test Ace
Drop Deca add Halo, Winny
Might add some A-50
Drop the carbs from the last 1-2 meals
Do some cardio 20-30 min, ed/eod (depending how much fat you have)

PHASE5 (comp day):
Now you’re bigger, freakier and leaner than a year or so ago

This is how it works. Kevin L have done it everyone knows the result, I’ve tried it myself and with the bunch of clients. You don’t need to get fat pig during offseason. You don’t need to have offseason at all, it is not healthy it costs a lot of money it takes time. You can grow and get lean at the same time. You can focus on other thing during your offseason. Everyone can be national level competitor if using this method in a matter of months yes months, mostly – a year or two. If you don't beleive me, just try it.

stopped reading right there

Is this Fawker from MFF?

I swear to God I had almost this exact same conversation with a guy on another board yesterday.

Who cares what Kevin L. Does for his pre comp :rolleyes:

Another drama thread, one wasn't enough?

Nice first post...ahem...seems like someone took a GH15 post cleaned up his messy grammar and ,, ,, and decided to share this great insight as to what Kevin L does growing into a contest.

Whatever :banghead:

Who cares what Kevin L. Does for his pre comp :rolleyes:

Another drama thread, one wasn't enough?

NOW WE HAVE TO FIGURE OUT WHO HE IS!

I think his biggest secret is superior genetics and great muscle memory

my guess is he was on gh year round and also took more than a little aas while "off", less than when "on" but still a lot from gym rats perspective, he just didn't workout at that time...other than that the outline looks actually pretty believable, tren dose probably was higher and slin, esiclene and diuretics were definitely used as well...

3000mg test and 1000+mg tren a week?! :eek: Geez.... Hope this is not another gh15 approved thread.

that would be for those who has shitty response to drugs..,I would say for 20 or so % of population. The majority could get to a PRO size with 1-2g of testestosterna a week and 700-800mg of trena with addition to other drugs and gh

that would be for those who has shitty response to drugs..,I would say for 20 or so % of population. The majority could get to a PRO size with 1-2g of testestosterona a week and 700-800mg of trena with addition to other drugs and gh

the only reason im not a pro is becoz i cant afford that kind of gear usage

let me do some simple math

proposed pro cycleX black market australian gear/gh prices= $1500-2000 A WEEK

no wonder theres no australian pros

NA JOKES, reason im not a pro is coz cadbury make such delicious chocolate and my dad gave me scrawny arms

well that AND 3 grams of test would make me have so much sex with my gf id go down for vagina murder, and clock up a massive internet bill from redtube abuse

(wasnt joking about the gear cost in australia)

Last edited:
Well now I finally know the secret. All these years of watching what I eat, training hard and keeping cycles to a minimum....

all for nothing.

Shit.

:rolleyes:

Show me your pics I'll tell you how much druged you are.
The guy in your avi has never used more than 1g test per week, has never tried or tried trena at very low dosages (no more than 225-300mg a week), maybe used GH not this did nothing to his physique because of the girly dosages.

the only reason im not a pro is becoz i cant afford that kind of gear usage

let me do some simple math

proposed pro cycleX black market australian gear/gh prices= $1500-2000 A WEEK

no wonder theres no australian pros

NA JOKES, reason im not a pro is coz cadbury make such delicious chocolate and my dad gave me scrawny arms

well that AND 3 grams of test would make me have so much sex with my gf id go down for vagina murder, and clock up a massive internet bill from redtube abuse

(wasnt joking about the gear cost in australia)

It blew my fucking mind when I saw the Aussie gear prices. Not even worth it here.

I think his biggest secret is superior genetics and great muscle memory

Exactly. Did you really have to ruin it for everyone lol...everyone wants to believe there is a secret.....now...the protocol the guy listed was probably right...but he forgot MUSCLE MEMORY....Levrone had bulked to a solid 270-280 before...so you get that back pretty easy once you kick it into high gear as long as it was a real 270-280 and you held it for a bit not all water and bloat....

Show me your pics I'll tell you how much druged you are.
The guy in your avi has never used more than 1g test per week, has never tried or tried trena at very low dosages (no more than 225-300mg a week), maybe used GH not this did nothing to his physique because of the girly dosages.

:D..You are a total fucktard..:D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Metaltn
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner