over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How did Kevin grow into the show - the secret inside

This bolded part from megaflex's posts is something i've always wanted to ask on.

I don't know anything about how kevin went about his prep and off-season, but we all pretty much do know that after a contest weighing around 250# (or somewhere there close....somebody correct me though if i'm wrong), he did drop down to somehwere around 200# over the course of months in the off-season, before blowing back up for 4-5 months for prep.

Lucian or somebody, can anybody explain how he could drop the weight easily over the course of an off-season, but then after retiring it took him 2-3 years to lose?

No pun intended here, i've wondered this part for a long time now. Why was it so hard for him to drop that weight for acting and have to do so much cardio to get there, when he did it so easily when he was competing?

If any of the stats above are off, then please correct them....i've seen so many figures and stats thrown around, that I don't know what is accurate. But with weight numbers aside, we do know that he'd blow up for contests, and lose a lot of weight afterward.

Why was the drop so hard for acting....it would have only been around 10 or so more pounds less than he'd normally weigh taking time off?

pretty simple, he was about 215 in the off season. Not 190lb! AND he was leaner @ 215. he wanted to LOOSE the harder look and be softer @ 190lb so your looking at loosing about another 25lb of muscle. Kevin still ate int he offseason. But not much, to get that last 25lb off he had to eat like 1 meal aday.

Some people cant gain more than 2lb a year of muscle, Kevins body doesnt want to let go of that last lil bit of muscle some peoples bdies dont want to let go of that last few% of fat.

Its just how his body is. No 2 preps were the same for Kevin. At times if he was behind or wanted to bring more extreme condition wout diuretics, he cut carbs out. I know this cuz he told me straight if i cut my carbs for a whole week and went only fish and broccoli, it brings extreme condition. Works for him, but most people would loose muscle fast. He doesnt. if you see different interviews, its different shows and he did different things. But he preferred a med carb low fat diet.

I meant a toothpick compared to what he should be looking like on that much juice. he's got a beach body at best with a bit of bloat.

i bet if your buddy hired phil he would become alot bigger

bottom line is he used a shit ton of gear, gh, etc.

he just ended out looking beautiful while at it(no homo). while others just look big and blocky, some phenomenal, some in between etc. the things no different...he just took a bunch of gear, trained hard, ate a lot of healthy food, and was patient.

i bet if your buddy hired phil he would become alot bigger

How so?

By changing the food? I doubt it. I've seen his diet and he eats really clean, and yes He does consume enough calories.

By changing his supplement regimen? Again, there's not much to change, the guys has done it all, high aas dosages, low aas dosages, different stacks etc...

I am sure Phil is experienced at what he does, but this guy just is not suitable to for bodybuilding, same as 90% of us here on this board.

pretty simple, he was about 215 in the off season. Not 190lb! AND he was leaner @ 215. he wanted to LOOSE the harder look and be softer @ 190lb so your looking at loosing about another 25lb of muscle. Kevin still ate int he offseason. But not much, to get that last 25lb off he had to eat like 1 meal aday.

Some people cant gain more than 2lb a year of muscle, Kevins body doesnt want to let go of that last lil bit of muscle some peoples bdies dont want to let go of that last few% of fat.

Its just how his body is. No 2 preps were the same for Kevin. At times if he was behind or wanted to bring more extreme condition wout diuretics, he cut carbs out. I know this cuz he told me straight if i cut my carbs for a whole week and went only fish and broccoli, it brings extreme condition. Works for him, but most people would loose muscle fast. He doesnt. if you see different interviews, its different shows and he did different things. But he preferred a med carb low fat diet.

Thanks, Lucian. That makes more sense now knowing his weight at least 215# or a little more in the off-season.....rather than closer to 200'ish pounds.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator45
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity