over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How did Kevin grow into the show - the secret inside

You don’t need to have Kevins genetics, there is no such a thing as genetics for bodybuilding it’s only drugs, training and food. Everyone can blow up to 250+ pounds. So let’s get started…

PHASE 1:
3 up to 6 months a year stay of the gear (or be on trt, hrt if you’re prescribed) train or not to train it doesn't matter as long as you’re staying in the 8 to no more than 10 % range at whatever weight might it be 140 pounds to 240 pounds, main goal is to stay between 8-10% bf. Take 4-8 weeks off from heavy training before you start PHASE 2 or 3. Again STAY in the 8-10%, do cardio, eat no more than you need to maintain this bf level

PHASE2 (you might not need it if you're already very lean, or have more time before competition):
Lean up. The goal during this phase is to get as lean as possible 5-6% bf range (again no matter at what bodyweight, the goal is to be lean). TO achieve this you need drugs. Fast acting testosterone (like prop or ace) and tren ace 50-100mg of each eod or e3d, you don’t need a lot just for fat burining. Add Gh too. 2-4 iu’s ed. No 5on2off or eod crap, take your GH every day. Diet somewhat clean 1500-2500 calorie range. Light training, you are not going to grow during this phase, just burn as much calories as you can in the gym, don't try to lift super heavy weights and get injured before PHASE 3. You can add cardio if you need, but it’s not necessary, tren ace gh high volume training and low calorie diet will burn the fat very quickly.

PHASE3:
Now the funniest part starts! GROWING and staying or even dropping bf at the same time. During the next 8-12 weeks load up with long acting testosterone (enth, cyp, sust) at least 1000mg a week, 2-3g would work better (if combined with a lot of GH), 600-1000mg deca or eq or npp, and bump up trenbolona A to at least 500mg a week, the more – the better, you can go as high as 100-200mg ed, the more tren you’ll take the bigger, leaner and freakier physique you’ll have. GH. AT LEAST 5-10iu’s a day. But it’s minimum. If you’re taking let’s say 3000mg test and 1000+mg trena you’ll need 20 up to 30iu’s GH a day. The more the better. To combat with the water retention you’ll definitely need Arimidex 1-2 closer to the show up to 3mg a day, or you might get well with just Masteron, 100mg ed. DIET. The more drugs and GH you’ll take the less strict you’ve to be with your diet, but you NEED calories to blow up (maybe for the last 4 weeks or so you have to watch what you’re eating or eat whatever you want just add T3, clen, maybe some cardio that’s it). If you’re training, sleeping, eating, training, sleeping, eating etc…you don’t need a lot of calories during this phase. 3-4000 cals is more than enough. Drugs will do the work.

PHASE4 (4 weeks or so before the show): (might be not required, is needed if you’re still not lean enough or holding some water )
Switch Tes En or Cyo or Sust to Test Prop or Test Ace
Drop Deca add Halo, Winny
Might add some A-50
Drop the carbs from the last 1-2 meals
Do some cardio 20-30 min, ed/eod (depending how much fat you have)

PHASE5 (comp day):
Now you’re bigger, freakier and leaner than a year or so ago

This is how it works. Kevin L have done it everyone knows the result, I’ve tried it myself and with the bunch of clients. You don’t need to get fat pig during offseason. You don’t need to have offseason at all, it is not healthy it costs a lot of money it takes time. You can grow and get lean at the same time. You can focus on other thing during your offseason. Everyone can be national level competitor if using this method in a matter of months yes months, mostly – a year or two. If you don't beleive me, just try it.

B-boy is right. It's not that complicated. In the offseason, take minimal dose of test with GH and COPIOUS amounts of clean bodybuilding food to make the most gains that you can. Come prep time, keep training full bore, diet and cardio change, up the doses and add in new compounds for strength and cosmetic look. Of course, if you're Kevin then you will look like Kevin. If not, you will look the best that your DNA will allow. Given that you apply yourself 100% :)

The title of the thread is LEVRONE Secrets! This is NOT what Levrone did!

Here is what he did,
YouTube - ‪LevroneReport.com

I asked him about not training. He explained how it cam about. He used his muscle memory and he is NATURALLY lean! He didnt TRY and get his bodyfat down. It didnt MOVE IN PHASES!

He would hit the gym, and feel how his body responded! He is a master at listening to how his body responds. Now, what if i followed the protocol on this thread. What if it worked but, i could have been 15 lb heavier if i did something else?

Also this guy claims anyone can be a national level doing this? If you didnt have the mass to begin with before you started this protocol you wont have it at the end. Its a smack in tha face to the people who have busted their ass for years to get to this level and this guy thinks he has a special drug protocol and get anyone there.

This is not NEW info guys. Arnold, Lou, and many others used to do it long ago. Try and gain 20lb of stage wt @ 3% bf following this protocol in the next year and see how it works.

I agree......Those doses are not too far off of a 250lb @ 2 % stage ready Mr.O
Like Kev was.
But PROS have the ability and genetics to respond to those doses..... Thats something that the average gym rat needs to be burnt into their brain buckets.

Anyone see Kevin get to 245 in 3 months drug free on his website?
Genetics Genetics genetics........

This is what im saying, i was with Kevin in the gym training with him durring that time. I saw him get a pump, and it never went away. CRAZY! He just kept growing, but he didnt have the drugged look @ 245lb. you could tell very clearly if he took something he would have been either 245lb shredded or 290lb bulked.

Really? Puked twice? One exercise? What exercise?

It was high rep squats! 15-20 reps nonstop and little resst between. Seth is like 260lb right now. He is one BIIIIG boy. im sure its hard for anything above 8-10 reps. Hit 3 sets nonstop of 20 full rep squats start w 135x20, 225x20 and then 315x20 and see what happens. :) MD filmed it. It should be out soon!

No doubt if everyone tried this they wouldn't win on a national stage level because muscle shape and aesthetics will dictate who wins. But it does seem to correlate with what Big A mentioned about everyone having the ability to reach PRO SIZE or damn near (regardless a frickin' beast people will gawk at), and that's what this guy is saying too.

Everyone has their ways to get there, but it can be done.. Big A and Dante were both 125-135 pound teenagers and they ended up walking around 280+..

I think a lot of people just lack in the food or drug department that keeps them from breaking growth plateaus.. bad drug response, too many sides when running higher doses, not enough food intake, etc. that prevent the majority from ever being able to do this.

The secret is CONSISTENCY.

Ask yourself this:

If for a whole year, you will not miss any workouts, any sleep, any meals or any injections, what will you look like at the end of the year? Damn good, right?

Now imagine doing the above for 10 years. What will you look like? Like a pro!

Forget about genetics. HONEST CONSISTENCY is the answer.

Last edited:
No doubt if everyone tried this they wouldn't win on a national stage level because muscle shape and aesthetics will dictate who wins. But it does seem to correlate with what Big A mentioned about everyone having the ability to reach PRO SIZE or damn near (regardless a frickin' beast people will gawk at), and that's what this guy is saying too.

Everyone has their ways to get there, but it can be done.. Big A and Dante were both 125-135 pound teenagers and they ended up walking around 280+..

I think a lot of people just lack in the food or drug department that keeps them from breaking growth plateaus.. bad drug response, too many sides when running higher doses, not enough food intake, etc. that prevent the majority from ever being able to do this.

I agree with this 100%!!!

3000mg test and 1000+mg tren a week?! :eek: Geez.... Hope this is not another gh15 approved thread.
And of course we get the multiple posters saying:
"WOW that's CRAZY !!!
You shouldn't go over a gram or your head will explode"...
No body wants to admit it takes multiple grams per week to get big.
You don't need DC and all the weekend warrior protocols.

"WOW that's CRAZY !!!

What kind of training are you recommending?

you gained 18lbs since the video you posted up of you interviewed in the gym?

Ya, I'm sure some of this is rebound but the folli is allowing me to set new personal bests in all my main lifts. I'm way harder than I should be putting on this kind of weight. Guys all I'm doing is eating and folli/slin/hgh and MGs natural test booster. Just hoping we don't find out later the stuff makes your head pop! This is the closest to "magic" I have done.

BTW: didn't mean to jump the thread. Kevin will always be a bench mark in this sport!

CG

"WOW that's CRAZY !!!

You got a real stick up your ass about me thinking people should be responsible for their actions regarding this stuff dont you?
In your 20's you dont give a shit....its all about you, you and more about you. All you care about is getting big (because at that time you think the world revolves around YOU being big) so you dont care what kind of abuse you do to get to that "goal"....this is also the time you do absolutely no bloodwork and have no idea whats going on internally (and dont want to know because if you did it screws up the path to the goal)

In your 30's you start getting some side effects that are much more noticeable, you start worrying about your health, some people start getting blood clots and heart problems, kidney and liver probs ..... and you take note of the bad bloodwork and starting getting worried about your former daredevil methods.

In your 40's some guys have to explain to their wives why they are unable to have kids....and some guys drop dead from heart problems from the abuse they did to themselves when they were younger pursuing the all important goal of "getting big"....they didnt contemplate that someday they would have a beautiful wife and want to have some boys or girls from their own DNA that they could nurture and love. (Wow that abuse they did to get a 20 inch arm really didnt make them any money, didnt help their career, screwed up their family life, and left them with some organ damage.....awesome)

So you can sit there on your high horse and tell people to abuse the fuck out of themselves and Ill keep saying that I think there is a much safer, more responsible way of accomplishing both goals of getting big and having a family and not dropping dead of a heart attack like Don Youngblood and Sterling (who was a member here) at 48. I am pro-bodybuilding/supplements/sauce/nutrition.....but I am even more Pro-being selfresponsible and taking care of health issues with the sauce equation of that.

Last edited:
I dont know who majic dane is. I have seen Kevin grow without even training. Ive seen him eat 3 meals a day and grow. He has to not eat and train on purpose to keep around 210lb.

One thins is for sure.....he didnt use tren ace! I know for a fact.

Yes this outline will produce results. Dave Pulcinella outlined something like this a long time ago on how he grows into a show. But this is about producing LEVRONE like effects AND making ANYONE into a national level competition. Ive been to national shows, these guys are FREAKS!

I actually had a talk with Kevin not too long ago. Some guy was trying to sell my buddy something. He said he was an old friend of Kevins and this is the stuff Kevin took. I got right on the phone can called him. It was a LIE!

I asked Kevin why some many people lie about knowing him, and knowing what he took. it just doesnt make sense. I guess to look like they are cooler than they are. But it was a big bullshit story about how close he and kevin were and how much he knows.

As for GH.....some of the guys in the 90s DIDNT EVEN USE IT! Im not gonna say who but i know the kind most did (Humatrope) and some people tried it but didnt like hwo they looked so they dropped it. but you would still think they had some crazy drug cycle.

1000mg of test? not even close with some of these guys. And they were on stage @ the O!

Here is food for thought. Kevin put Seth Ferroce through a workout in Pa a few weeks ago. Seth didn't even get through the first exercise and puked 2 times! The way the guys trained and dieted in the 90s is way different than now. Drugs were the Finnish touches not the mainstay of how they looked. Who has a grainy look of yates or Kevin now?

This is not what people want to hear, so it must be all lies. ;) Old school training will tranform a physique. Sad people don't beleive the 1000 mg thing either.
From what I understand Kevin did get pretty chunky (not fat though) when get was growing to his Pro size, only after he reached the Pro level size did he start to stay off from training and so forth.

Freak_290 probably not the best "ill make it up on the fly by what fits right in my mind" thread to be posting matter of factly when the truth of the matter is 1 of Levrones closer friends and another acquaintance of Levrone are members of this board.

(Wow that abuse they did to get a 20 inch arm really didnt make them any money, didnt help their career, screwed up their family life, and left them with some organ damage.....awesome)

So you can sit there on your high horse and tell people to abuse the fuck out of themselves and Ill keep saying that I think there is a much safer, more responsible way of accomplishing both goals of getting big and having a family and not dropping dead of a heart attack like Don Youngblood and Sterling (who was a member here) at 48. I am pro bodybuilding/supplements/sauce/nutrition.....but I am even more Pro being selfresponsible and taking care of health issues with the sauce equation of that.

So you mean 20 in arms aren't the answer to everything? LOL

Great post DC, people think that there is only one way to get somewhere and that is with boatloads of drugs. If they truly are the answer, why aren't there 300+ pound monsters walking around every city in the united states? There are guys in every gym that are loading up with 3+ grams aas/week and don't ever do shit. So obviously drugs are the end all answer that some guys think it is.

People have a problem admitting to themselves that someone else is simply better than them and there is no way they will ever measure up to them in certain areas. When this problem arises, they throw an excuse at it, like STEROIDS and lots of them!!!

You got a real stick up your ass about me thinking people should be responsible for their actions regarding this stuff dont you?
In your 20's you dont give a shit....its all about you, you and more about you. All you care about is getting big (because at that time you think the world revolves around YOU being big) so you dont care what kind of abuse you do to get to that "goal"....this is also the time you do absolutely no bloodwork and have no idea whats going on internally (and dont want to know because if you did it screws up the path to the goal)

In your 30's you start getting some side effects that are much more noticeable, you start worrying about your health, some people start getting blood clots and heart problems, kidney and liver probs ..... and you take note of the bad bloodwork

In your 40's some guys have to explain to their wives why they are unable to have kids....and some guys drop dead from heart problems from the abuse they did to themselves when they were younger pursuing the all important goal of "being big"....they didnt contemplate that someday they would have a beautiful wife and want to have some boys or girls from their own DNA that they could nurture and love. (Wow that 20 inch arm really didnt make them any money, didnt help their career, screwed up their family life, and left them with some organ damage.....awesome)

So you can sit there on your high horse and tell people to abuse the fuck out of themselves and Ill keep saying that I think there is a much safer, more responsible way of accomplishing both goals of getting big and having a family and not dropping dead of a heart attack like Don Youngblood and Sterling (who was a member here) at 48.

This is a great post, thank you.

But constant dedication, and all out training are much harder than upping the dose. Hell, people look at you like your crazy or something when your always soaked with sweat and going to you look like you going to fall over from exhaustion. BUT STILL FUCKING WONDER HOW YOUR GROWING SO FAST!!! :rolleyes: And they never ask how much or what your eating....it's gotta be genetics or lots of drugs.

Last edited:
HAHAHA you got it all figured out huh? so why doesnt everyone else do this? or ANYONE else? you did it, lets see before , during and after pics.

And you would be surprised.....GH was NOT a factor in this whole transformation w Levrone!

Genetics.....bottom line. Prove me wrong guys!

L

I have nothing to prove. I've just laid down which is used to get leaner and bigger as quick as possible, yes too bad that I've mentioned the dosages, or put Kevin name there (well he was the most famous in doing this) I'm not saying that he was doing exact as I wrote, exact dosages etc...but the principals stays the same - stay lean in the offseason on no/very small amount of gear, then get even leaner before you start to grow and then GROW while you're lean or even getting leaner. Kevin might grow well with minimal amount of drugs, but believe me NO ONE, NO ONE walks at 250 pounds lean on less than 2g of gear and less than 10iu of GH and that's bare minimum less than 10% population only the guys like Kevin whose has very good response to the drugs. The other guy with shitty response to drugs might requires 5+ grams of drugs and 20-30ius of GH but everyone, every male on this planet can get to a PRO size it's just a matter of dosage, he might not be wining shows because of the shape he has be he will be big.
Anyone who has been on boatload of drugs let's say at least 2-3+g total everyone gets that feeling when you're fucked up mentally, I was there my clients were there I'm seeing this years after years. Just watch some of the Kevins videos when he was preparing for the Mr O, then watch some of his new videos on Levrone report....noticed any difference? Boatload of drugs, fuckload of hormones in your body fuckes you up mentally. Just see some of the Kai videos when he in the offseason (=less drugs) and weeks before comp (=max drugs), You can tell the difference. Kai is just another example of massive drugs and especially GH abuse, he's not even at 20-30ius of GH range, when you talk about Kai you can double those dosage. He eats more food than 2-3 SHW guys weeks before comp you can not do this without BOATLOAD of GH and TRENA, just look how much water he is retaining in the face = boatlaod of GH and test.
I agree that you can get somewhat big over the years if using less gear but your'll be nowhere size of the biggest PROS. I agree that you can regain muscle mass on lower dosage BUT you had to be big in the past, which means yo had to abuse gear to get big. NONE even Kevin could not walk 280 pounds in a decent shape in the offseason using 600mg testosterona and 400 nandrolona. This is impossible.

250+ pounds ripped physique = massive amount of test, trena, nandrolone/eq combined with lots of GH
guys in the 80's 90's was using tons of drugs too, but wasn't able to abuse GH. Boatload of drugs without GH is waste

Last edited:
I have nothing to prove. I've just laid down which is used to get leaner and bigger as quick as possible, yes too bad that I've mentioned the dosages, or put Kevin name there (well he was the most famous in doing this) I'm not saying that he was doing exact as I wrote, exact dosages etc...but the principals stays the same - stay lean in the offseason on no/very small amount of gear, then get even leaner before you start to grow and then GROW while you're lean or even getting leaner. Kevin might grow well with minimal amount of drugs, but believe me NO ONE, NO ONE walks at 250 pounds lean on less than 2g of gear and less than 10iu of GH and that's bare minimum less than 10% population only the guys like Kevin whose has very good response to the drugs. The other guy with shitty response to drugs might requires 5+ grams of drugs and 20-30ius of GH but everyone, every male on this planet can get to a PRO size it's just a matter of dosage, he might not be wining shows because of the shape he has be he will be big.
Anyone who has been on boatload of drugs let's say at least 2-3+g total everyone gets that feeling when you're fucked up mentally, I was there my clients were there I'm seeing this years after years. Just watch some of the Kevins videos when he was preparing for the Mr O, then watch some of his new videos on Levrone report....noticed any difference? Boatload of drugs, fuckload of hormones in your body fuckes you up mentally. Just see some of the Kai videos when he in the offseason (=less drugs) and weeks before comp (=max drugs), You can tell the difference. Kai is just another example of massive drugs and especially GH abuse, he's not even at 20-30ius of GH range, when you talk about Kai you can double those dosage. He eats more food than 2-3 SHW guys weeks before comp you can not do this without BOATLOAD of GH and TRENA, just look how much water he is retaining in the face = boatlaod of GH and test.
I agree that you can get somewhat big over the years if using less gear but your'll be nowhere size of the biggest PROS. I agree that you can regain muscle mass on lower dosage BUT you had to be big in the past, which means yo had to abuse gear to get big. NONE even Kevin could walk 280 pounds in a decent shape in the offseason using 600mg testosterona and 400 nandrolona. This is impossible.

250+ pounds physique = massive amount of test, trena, nandrolone/eq combined with lots of GH
guys in the 80's 90's was using tons of drugs too, but wasn't able to abuse GH. Boatload of drugs without GH is waste

Ok, your throwing names out again. This board is full of different kinds of people.

In your 30's you start getting some side effects that are much more noticeable, you start worrying about your health, some people start getting blood clots and heart problems, kidney and liver probs ..... and you take note of the bad bloodwork

In your 40's some guys have to explain to their wives why they are unable to have kids....and some guys drop dead from heart problems from the abuse they did to themselves when they were younger pursuing the all important goal of "being big"....they didnt contemplate that someday they would have a beautiful wife and want to have some boys or girls from their own DNA that they could nurture and love. (Wow that 20 inch arm really didnt make them any money, didnt help their career, screwed up their family life, and left them with some organ damage.....awesome)

So you can sit there on your high horse and tell people to abuse the fuck out of themselves and Ill keep saying that I think there is a much safer, more responsible way of accomplishing both goals of getting big and having a family and not dropping dead of a heart attack like Don Youngblood and Sterling (who was a member here) at 48.

I have never gone above a 1200mg total AAS per week. Recently, I have been thinking about going into the high doses. I was actually planning on doing (1250mg test e, 400mg tren a, 400mg NPP), but kind of getting scared now. Every time I plan on jumping on the higher dose cycles, I always come across posts written by Dante or Maldrof, and backoff. My stats are 5'11 220lbs. i don't seem to be gaining much more weight, but rather am just getting more body recomp. I too want to get to the 250lb range one day. With all honesty is it really possible to get to 250lb 10%bf with lower dose cycles? No I am not trying to turn pro or anything, but it's just my personal goal. maybe i will never get that big, if I care about my health.

I have never gone above a 1200mg total AAS per week. Recently, I have been thinking about going into the high doses. I was actually planning on doing (1250mg test e, 400mg tren a, 400mg NPP), but kind of getting scared now. Every time I plan on jumping on the higher dose cycles, I always come across posts written by Dante or Maldrof, and backoff. My stats are 5'11 220lbs. i don't seem to be gaining much more weight, but rather am just getting more body recomp. I too want to get to the 250lb range one day. With all honesty is it really possible to get to 250lb 10%bf with lower dose cycles? No I am not trying to turn pro or anything, but it's just my personal goal. maybe i will never get that big, if I care about my health.
keep your doses the same as they are right now, add in 8-10 iu's a day of quality GH, 7 days a week and watch what the fuck happens, more people don't do it simply cause they cant afford it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
watchtymeflyyy
NapsGear