over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How did Kevin grow into the show - the secret inside

Show me your pics I'll tell you how much druged you are.
The guy in your avi has never used more than 1g test per week, has never tried or tried trena at very low dosages (no more than 225-300mg a week), maybe used GH not this did nothing to his physique because of the girly dosages.
Mostly Incorrect
:D..You are a total fucktard..:D

Totally Correct

HAHAHA you got it all figured out huh? so why doesnt everyone else do this? or ANYONE else? you did it, lets see before , during and after pics.

And you would be surprised.....GH was NOT a factor in this whole transformation w Levrone!

Genetics.....bottom line. Prove me wrong guys!

L

You don’t need to have Kevins genetics, there is no such a thing as genetics for bodybuilding it’s only drugs, training and food. Everyone can blow up to 250+ pounds. So let’s get started…

PHASE 1:
3 up to 6 months a year stay of the gear (or be on trt, hrt if you’re prescribed) train or not to train it doesn't matter as long as you’re staying in the 8 to no more than 10 % range at whatever weight might it be 140 pounds to 240 pounds, main goal is to stay between 8-10% bf. Take 4-8 weeks off from heavy training before you start PHASE 2 or 3. Again STAY in the 8-10%, do cardio, eat no more than you need to maintain this bf level

PHASE2 (you might not need it if you're already very lean, or have more time before competition):
Lean up. The goal during this phase is to get as lean as possible 5-6% bf range (again no matter at what bodyweight, the goal is to be lean). TO achieve this you need drugs. Fast acting testosterone (like prop or ace) and tren ace 50-100mg of each eod or e3d, you don’t need a lot just for fat burining. Add Gh too. 2-4 iu’s ed. No 5on2off or eod crap, take your GH every day. Diet somewhat clean 1500-2500 calorie range. Light training, you are not going to grow during this phase, just burn as much calories as you can in the gym, don't try to lift super heavy weights and get injured before PHASE 3. You can add cardio if you need, but it’s not necessary, tren ace gh high volume training and low calorie diet will burn the fat very quickly.

PHASE3:
Now the funniest part starts! GROWING and staying or even dropping bf at the same time. During the next 8-12 weeks load up with long acting testosterone (enth, cyp, sust) at least 1000mg a week, 2-3g would work better (if combined with a lot of GH), 600-1000mg deca or eq or npp, and bump up trenbolona A to at least 500mg a week, the more – the better, you can go as high as 100-200mg ed, the more tren you’ll take the bigger, leaner and freakier physique you’ll have. GH. AT LEAST 5-10iu’s a day. But it’s minimum. If you’re taking let’s say 3000mg test and 1000+mg trena you’ll need 20 up to 30iu’s GH a day. The more the better. To combat with the water retention you’ll definitely need Arimidex 1-2 closer to the show up to 3mg a day, or you might get well with just Masteron, 100mg ed. DIET. The more drugs and GH you’ll take the less strict you’ve to be with your diet, but you NEED calories to blow up (maybe for the last 4 weeks or so you have to watch what you’re eating or eat whatever you want just add T3, clen, maybe some cardio that’s it). If you’re training, sleeping, eating, training, sleeping, eating etc…you don’t need a lot of calories during this phase. 3-4000 cals is more than enough. Drugs will do the work.

PHASE4 (4 weeks or so before the show): (might be not required, is needed if you’re still not lean enough or holding some water )
Switch Tes En or Cyo or Sust to Test Prop or Test Ace
Drop Deca add Halo, Winny
Might add some A-50
Drop the carbs from the last 1-2 meals
Do some cardio 20-30 min, ed/eod (depending how much fat you have)

PHASE5 (comp day):
Now you’re bigger, freakier and leaner than a year or so ago

This is how it works. Kevin L have done it everyone knows the result, I’ve tried it myself and with the bunch of clients. You don’t need to get fat pig during offseason. You don’t need to have offseason at all, it is not healthy it costs a lot of money it takes time. You can grow and get lean at the same time. You can focus on other thing during your offseason. Everyone can be national level competitor if using this method in a matter of months yes months, mostly – a year or two. If you don't beleive me, just try it.

DId Kevin tell you this himself? If not then how do you KNOW what he did? Unless he said straight to you, you are speculating. you THINK you know! Lets see your pics of all these National level competitors that anyone can be!

Hey guys doesnt this offend you, i mean you guys are national level here, but this guy says ANYONE can do it!

DId Kevin tell you this himself? If not then how do you KNOW what he did? Unless he said straight to you, you are speculating. you THINK you know! Lets see your pics of all these National level competitors that anyone can be!

Hey guys doesnt this offend you, i mean you guys are national level here, but this guy says ANYONE can do it!

Remember Lucian, he said that he has had a bunch of his clients do this exact same protocol, so I'd like to see some of their pics too. I'm sure their all pro by now! See, Alex, Phil Shelby etc post pics of their clients transformations, but I'm not holding my breath for this jerk offs

I know I said something about drama, but What the hell its Good entertainment.

So does My avatar say I'm creatine loaded :confused:

HAHAHA you got it all figured out huh? so why doesnt everyone else do this? or ANYONE else? you did it, lets see before , during and after pics.

And you would be surprised.....GH was NOT a factor in this whole transformation w Levrone!

Genetics.....bottom line. Prove me wrong guys!

L

I was hoping Lucian would chime in here.

Lucian do you know Majic Dane? Reason I aks is because we heard so many rumors about Kevin and of course all fabricated---and corrected by those in the know.

This clown has no idea what he's talking about he's like almost two decades off of how things were done back in the early 90's.

GH if even was being used was at paltry doses due to price and availabilty.

You said that you and a bunch of clients had tried. Please post a before/after pic of yourself and bunch of your clients.

You don’t need to have Kevins genetics, there is no such a thing as genetics for bodybuilding it’s only drugs, training and food. Everyone can blow up to 250+ pounds. So let’s get started…

PHASE 1:
3 up to 6 months a year stay of the gear (or be on trt, hrt if you’re prescribed) train or not to train it doesn't matter as long as you’re staying in the 8 to no more than 10 % range at whatever weight might it be 140 pounds to 240 pounds, main goal is to stay between 8-10% bf. Take 4-8 weeks off from heavy training before you start PHASE 2 or 3. Again STAY in the 8-10%, do cardio, eat no more than you need to maintain this bf level

PHASE2 (you might not need it if you're already very lean, or have more time before competition):
Lean up. The goal during this phase is to get as lean as possible 5-6% bf range (again no matter at what bodyweight, the goal is to be lean). TO achieve this you need drugs. Fast acting testosterone (like prop or ace) and tren ace 50-100mg of each eod or e3d, you don’t need a lot just for fat burining. Add Gh too. 2-4 iu’s ed. No 5on2off or eod crap, take your GH every day. Diet somewhat clean 1500-2500 calorie range. Light training, you are not going to grow during this phase, just burn as much calories as you can in the gym, don't try to lift super heavy weights and get injured before PHASE 3. You can add cardio if you need, but it’s not necessary, tren ace gh high volume training and low calorie diet will burn the fat very quickly.

PHASE3:
Now the funniest part starts! GROWING and staying or even dropping bf at the same time. During the next 8-12 weeks load up with long acting testosterone (enth, cyp, sust) at least 1000mg a week, 2-3g would work better (if combined with a lot of GH), 600-1000mg deca or eq or npp, and bump up trenbolona A to at least 500mg a week, the more – the better, you can go as high as 100-200mg ed, the more tren you’ll take the bigger, leaner and freakier physique you’ll have. GH. AT LEAST 5-10iu’s a day. But it’s minimum. If you’re taking let’s say 3000mg test and 1000+mg trena you’ll need 20 up to 30iu’s GH a day. The more the better. To combat with the water retention you’ll definitely need Arimidex 1-2 closer to the show up to 3mg a day, or you might get well with just Masteron, 100mg ed. DIET. The more drugs and GH you’ll take the less strict you’ve to be with your diet, but you NEED calories to blow up (maybe for the last 4 weeks or so you have to watch what you’re eating or eat whatever you want just add T3, clen, maybe some cardio that’s it). If you’re training, sleeping, eating, training, sleeping, eating etc…you don’t need a lot of calories during this phase. 3-4000 cals is more than enough. Drugs will do the work.

PHASE4 (4 weeks or so before the show): (might be not required, is needed if you’re still not lean enough or holding some water )
Might add some A-50

PHASE5 (comp day):

This is how it works. Kevin L have done it everyone knows the result, I’ve tried it myself and with the bunch of clients. You don’t need to get fat pig during offseason. You don’t need to have offseason at all, it is not healthy it costs a lot of money it takes time. You can grow and get lean at the same time. You can focus on other thing during your offseason. Everyone can be national level competitor if using this method in a matter of months yes months, mostly – a year or two. If you don't beleive me, just try it.

EXCELLENT POST!! just take all the levrone shit out of this post and this is spot on!! like it or not thats what is happening. try it, i fucking dare any of you, you will become your genetic version of a freakazoid.

I say take the levrone out of it, because he was probably one of the most genetically gifted people to ever grace a bodybuilding stage, the rest is TRUTH!

b-boy approved :)

WOW THANKS!

PHASE 1:

PHASE3:

Might add some A-50

PHASE5 (comp day):

Because of you we can all grow into a show like Levron.

I have been waiting for this post for about thirty years. I'm not sure I have a reason to even return to PM now:(............Well I guess I could come back now and then to talk about the 18lbs I have gained doing Folli.:eek:

CG

hey cg

Because of you we can all grow into a show like Levron.

I have been waiting for this post for about thirty years. I'm not sure I have a reason to even return to PM now:(............Well I guess I could come back now and then to talk about the 18lbs I have gained doing Folli.:eek:

CG

you gained 18lbs since the video you posted up of you interviewed in the gym?

I was hoping Lucian would chime in here.

Lucian do you know Majic Dane? Reason I aks is because we heard so many rumors about Kevin and of course all fabricated---and corrected by those in the know.

This clown has no idea what he's talking about he's like almost two decades off of how things were done back in the early 90's.

GH if even was being used was at paltry doses due to price and availabilty.

I dont know who majic dane is. I have seen Kevin grow without even training. Ive seen him eat 3 meals a day and grow. He has to not eat and train on purpose to keep around 210lb.

One thins is for sure.....he didnt use tren ace! I know for a fact.

Yes this outline will produce results. Dave Pulcinella outlined something like this a long time ago on how he grows into a show. But this is about producing LEVRONE like effects AND making ANYONE into a national level competition. Ive been to national shows, these guys are FREAKS!

I actually had a talk with Kevin not too long ago. Some guy was trying to sell my buddy something. He said he was an old friend of Kevins and this is the stuff Kevin took. I got right on the phone can called him. It was a LIE!

I asked Kevin why some many people lie about knowing him, and knowing what he took. it just doesnt make sense. I guess to look like they are cooler than they are. But it was a big bullshit story about how close he and kevin were and how much he knows.

As for GH.....some of the guys in the 90s DIDNT EVEN USE IT! Im not gonna say who but i know the kind most did (Humatrope) and some people tried it but didnt like hwo they looked so they dropped it. but you would still think they had some crazy drug cycle.

1000mg of test? not even close with some of these guys. And they were on stage @ the O!

Here is food for thought. Kevin put Seth Ferroce through a workout in Pa a few weeks ago. Seth didn't even get through the first exercise and puked 2 times! The way the guys trained and dieted in the 90s is way different than now. Drugs were the Finnish touches not the mainstay of how they looked. Who has a grainy look of yates or Kevin now?

PHASE 1:

PHASE3:

Might add some A-50

PHASE5 (comp day):

this does read like gh15 threads! hmmmm a disciple or the man himself?

This isn't GH15...some turd like Redneck who decided to start a thread to get this point, which is board disruption, on who could it be etc.

I could care less who this know nothing is...many more legit peeps here that I would rather listen to and gain knowledge from than a GH15 fake.

LOL i don't give a flying fuck who posted this thread, I quoted it for TRUTH! just take levrone's name out of the entire thread and you have solid info, believe what you fucking want, im not here to hold any grown mans hand, do what you are comfortable doing with your body.

LOL i don't give a flying fuck who posted this thread, I quoted it for TRUTH! just take levrone's name out of the entire thread and you have solid info, believe what you fucking want, im not here to hold any grown mans hand, do what you are comfortable doing with your body.

I agree......Those doses are not too far off of a 250lb @ 2 % stage ready Mr.O
Like Kev was.
But PROS have the ability and genetics to respond to those doses..... Thats something that the average gym rat needs to be burnt into their brain buckets.

Anyone see Kevin get to 245 in 3 months drug free on his website?
Genetics Genetics genetics........

EXCELLENT POST!! just take all the levrone shit out of this post and this is spot on!! like it or not thats what is happening. try it, i fucking dare any of you, you will become your genetic version of a freakazoid.

I say take the levrone out of it, because he was probably one of the most genetically gifted people to ever grace a bodybuilding stage, the rest is TRUTH!

b-boy approved :)

thats the key right their , can take a thousand guys put them on the same drugs, diet and training and none will have the same results and i highly doubt any would be close to what Levrone had.

I know guys in my gym that eat more and take ALOT more drugs than me yet i still have some 50 pound more muscle than them?? i come from big hardy people , my whole family is large sturdy built people.

The thing is accepting what your genetic limit is and pushing it to the max , if you dare

I dont know who majic dane is. I have seen Kevin grow without even training. Ive seen him eat 3 meals a day and grow. He has to not eat and train on purpose to keep around 210lb.

One thins is for sure.....he didnt use tren ace! I know for a fact.

Yes this outline will produce results. Dave Pulcinella outlined something like this a long time ago on how he grows into a show. But this is about producing LEVRONE like effects AND making ANYONE into a national level competition. Ive been to national shows, these guys are FREAKS!

I actually had a talk with Kevin not too long ago. Some guy was trying to sell my buddy something. He said he was an old friend of Kevins and this is the stuff Kevin took. I got right on the phone can called him. It was a LIE!

I asked Kevin why some many people lie about knowing him, and knowing what he took. it just doesnt make sense. I guess to look like they are cooler than they are. But it was a big bullshit story about how close he and kevin were and how much he knows.

As for GH.....some of the guys in the 90s DIDNT EVEN USE IT! Im not gonna say who but i know the kind most did (Humatrope) and some people tried it but didnt like hwo they looked so they dropped it. but you would still think they had some crazy drug cycle.

1000mg of test? not even close with some of these guys. And they were on stage @ the O!

Here is food for thought. Kevin put Seth Ferroce through a workout in Pa a few weeks ago. Seth didn't even get through the first exercise and puked 2 times! The way the guys trained and dieted in the 90s is way different than now. Drugs were the Finnish touches not the mainstay of how they looked. Who has a grainy look of yates or Kevin now?

Really? Puked twice? One exercise? What exercise?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
vz2000
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131