over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how did the oldschoolers avoid gyno like arnold, zane, draper

mitochondria

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
any known gyno surgeries done then, anti e's, never heard much on them in those days like today?

any known gyno surgeries done then, anti e's, never heard much on them in those days like today?

Thats a really great question. Johnny im not saying your making up stuff but how do you know that? I think its just they were the lucky ones...

They DEFINITELY USED LESS!!! than those today and anyone that thinks otherwise is blind!!! But the real answer is that they didn't use aromatizing gear like today. Test use in the old days was rare.

Not everyone gets gyno. Sometimes the side effects of estrogen build up are not so noticable or can be dealt with in other ways.

thats correct Aeliop

Not everyone gets gyno. Sometimes the side effects of estrogen build up are not so noticable or can be dealt with in other ways.

i never get nor never had ANY problems with gyno, etc. and i am pretty sure i used lil bit more than the guys in those days lol ;) -JS

They used a fraction of the gear that's being used today.

Yep,from everything I have heard.They have all writen books on training(long ass sessions) ,massive amounts of food.

Gear is all hear say,but it appears again hear say: tapering,low doses mainly dbol and deca,and not on year round. Can I prove it? No.

We can only speculate but old timers at my gym tell me what they did and was being done commonly in the 70s and early 80s.It seems to match up with what people are claiming these guys you mentioned did.

Sorry I couldn't offer any absolutes:(

They used a fraction of the gear that's being used today.

x2

from what i've read, they used oral anabolics very liberally, but there wasn't the rampant insulin and gh use back then.

If you are not convinced that they used way less gear that today all you have to do is remember the FACT that Columbo, Zane, Bannout,Dickerson, Padilla, Makkaway ALL WERE UNDER 200LBS! Can you win ana Olympia today at 200 or less!!??

If you are not convinced that they used way less gear that today all you have to do is remember the FACT that Columbo, Zane, Bannout,Dickerson, Padilla, Makkaway ALL WERE UNDER 200LBS! Can you win ana Olympia today at 200 or less!!??

haha good point

Novadex has been around many years.

I'm pretty sure there was no pct practiced back then brother

I don't think he meant for PCT.Some of the early estro sides prevention was nolvadex or a combo of nolvadex and proviron.

I don't think he meant for PCT.Some of the early estro sides prevention was nolvadex or a combo of nolvadex and proviron.

Correct, we used Novadex and Proviron during cycles to keep under control.

I'm pretty sure there was no pct practiced back then brother

They used HCG and Novadex for PCT. Both have been on the market for decades.

Does anybody know what there cycles really looked like? Like compounds, doses, length, etc. I remember hearing that arnold ate dbols like tic tacs.

i never get nor never had ANY problems with gyno, etc. and i am pretty sure i used lil bit more than the guys in those days lol ;) -JS

I'm the same way. Never had so much as an itch, knock on wood. Same goes for the supposed progest induced gyno from tren. Ive taken some really high dose tren cycles before and zero issues. Everyones body chemistry is different.

They thought 5mg/day of dbol was a 'cycle'

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity