over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do/did you deal with a break up ?

nextpimp718

Registered
What's up guys,

I kinda have something thats been bothering me SO much that I felt like I should approach strangers on how they cope with the situation rather than my close ones.

I had a beautiful wonderful girlfriend of 2 years , she was nothing but amazing to me but here comes the bad news, I broke up with her for a strong reason, no she didnt cheat , I know thats the worset case scenario . It's been 7 days with not a word exchanged between each other right now, I don't know where she is, or what shes doing and im burning from the bottom of my heart. One of the reasons , and i mean only the LEAST reason was, everytime she gets mad or we fight, she withholds the sex, it reached a point of 3 month with NOTHING. I mean there's completely absolutey not a touch. The last time I actually recieved blue balls as a gift and was aching all night with a redicoulous headache to follow.

Anywho, I wanted to know if I was on my PCT and was taking clomid , would it have made the situation worse? like depressed bad? suicidal thoughts? Thank god I didnt't start my cycle 2 month ago due to my father destroying all my test ( Another thread I posted) , but If I did, I would have been on my PCT by now, and wanted to see how bad it would of made the situation, im so torn, hurt, heart broken and you name it all, I have major finals coming up and I cant even study, I dont consume alcohol so theres no way of drinking my pain away. I wanna know some thoughts, thanks .

Time will usually help heal all wounds. If you love her and want to give it another try,,pick the phone up and call her. Sounds to me like you regret the break up. Maybe you 2 can work the problems out,,,we ALL have them.

Like Alin said, it's just time. Nothing else will really help.
I remember posting this same question on another forum when I was a youngster ten years ago.
There was nothing anyone could say that could really help. Eventually, the sad feelings just go away, and you wonder why you even felt that way at all.

if you want to give it a try then go ahead. my only regrets in life now are about the things i don't do. but if you 2 have always had trouble communicating and reaching a compromise then in my opinion the relationship was never healthy. and maybe you were letting her beauty cloud the truth.

I usually bone as many chicks as possible but i dont think its healthy ha

Most women are very emotionaly attached to sex , for them its alot form affection rather than pleasure.
If they are not emotionaly attracted to you at the moment then their more than likely wont be "in the mood" so if yall have been arguing and she is holding a grudge then her with holding is understandable

NOW

that said alot of women will try to use sex as a tool of leverage. my wife decided to try that when we were dating and i explained that i under stood the emotional part but trying to hold out to get me to do somthing wasent going to work because i had to many options.

I hate to say it but move on, try to meet a new chic to date/hookup with whatever....I live by a theory yes, no, maybe-NEXT

Might sound harsh but the next girl is always better than the last my friend. In a couple months you'll be with another girl and be 1000% happy you moved on.

When I was younger I used to catch myself thinking "Will I ever find another girl like that?" The answer is always yes and 10x better.

You say she was nothing but great to you but she intentionally withheld sex for three months. Doesn't sound so great to me?? Sounds pretty manipulative - and also if you had a fight for 3 months running that's not a sign of happiness.

Don't get stuck in the moment brother, keep things in perspective and look back objectively. Right now you're at the stage when you only remember the GOOD, but try to remember back to when you were sitting there in bed on day 90 with no sex and a headache. That's the truth and reality of the matter.

Chin up!

move on dude! sorry to say but i know chicks like this...And they are a waste of time and there are so many others better then her!!!!

You broke up with her for a reason cause you wasnt happy now go out find some slut and make her your fuck buddy and forget about it.....

Give it time and just live an honest life and be real to yourself. Life.......is life.

90 days with no affection. Doesnt sound like you had much of a relationship anyway. If you were to marry her, I guarantee things would be much worse. Dont try to talk yourself into getting back with her and doing things her way. You will just wind up getting you dignity shat(past tense of shit) on.

Last edited:
How do/did u deal with a break up?

Move on. Sounds like u'd be better off. If u were to marry this girl and she withheld affection for that long or longer (it will get worse trust me) u'd likely find urself looking elsewhere, then divorce. Big waste of time. Move on. There's a billion girls out there.

Hey man, I feel for you, but a woman that isnt mature enough to talk out issues without physically tormenting you probably isnt worth it....think about how youd feel if you wouldve given her a $6k ring and this happened....

Be thankful you found out now, before you got in deeper and the breakup was detrimental to your well being..ie made you lose your mind...

I would go out and do something that takes your mind off her...friends, other girls, something you really enjoy...

NO DRUGS!! they only make it worse...(unless its chronic)

best of luck bro...God Bless

ny

Good friend of mine said it best, No matter how hot a girl is there is some dude out there who thinks she is a "see you next tuesday" and would never go back to her.

Seriously especially if you broke it off, fuck her its over your not friends "dont waste you time with that bs, it wont work out" move on to better things.

Too many guys trying to play captin save a hoe.

Sounds like she has issues anyway and the break up is the right thing, you worry about you, dealing with her BS is her problem

i found that most of the time that i find myself wanting to get back into a relationship isn't because that's what i actually want, its that it's easier to fall back into a relationship that i wasn't honestly that happy in than to put in a little work, be by myself for a minute, and learn from what went wrong and apply it to the next one.

OR

Good friend of mine said it best, No matter how hot a girl is there is some dude out there who thinks she is a "see you next tuesday" and would never go back to her.

Seriously especially if you broke it off, fuck her its over your not friends "dont waste you time with that bs, it wont work out" move on to better things.

Too many guys trying to play captin save a hoe.

Sounds like she has issues anyway and the break up is the right thing, you worry about you, dealing with her BS is her problem

I saw this picture someone sent me and thought it was pretty funny.

Attachments

• 1000003932.JPG
    1000003932.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 204

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear