over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How good can you look on test only?

Absolutely

Depends how good my diet is and how much cardio I do

You will look as good as YOUR DIET dictates.

TRT doses are not gonna give you anywhere near the results of cycles. They are what they are- testosterone replacement therapy for aging males. It’s not much more benefit than someone younger who has a high natural test level. Anyone who is saying that they are seeing dramatic gains on trt doses and that’s it is lying. If so many guys here were using TRT levels the sponsors would be out of business.

this is not true at all.

im on TRT and have the skin, roundness and muscle pop. I know a lot of guys who are the same.

Did you take other steroids to get there and just take TRT to maintain? Or have you just done TRT.

I'm still coming back from not lifting last year, but I feel I could look good on TRT and GH only with the right diet and training. Part of that is from muscle memory from being big and lean on cycles with other steroids in the past. Big by regular fitness standards (6'3" / 240), not big in the world of bodybuilding.

TRT doses are not gonna give you anywhere near the results of cycles. They are what they are- testosterone replacement therapy for aging males. It’s not much more benefit than someone younger who has a high natural test level. Anyone who is saying that they are seeing dramatic gains on trt doses and that’s it is lying. If so many guys here were using TRT levels the sponsors would be out of business.
The original post question was can I LOOK GOOD on test only. Not can I looked jacked as fuck or not can I look like a pro bodybuilder just look good so surely you believe someone can look good on test only right?
If you have cycled in the past sure you can look good on HRT, you should have a decent base size built up that you should easily maintain on HRT, although the name of the thread never mentions dosage, it just ask "on test". I can look good lean and jacked on a gram of test.

The original post question was can I LOOK GOOD on test only. Not can I looked jacked as fuck or not can I look like a pro bodybuilder just look good so surely you believe someone can look good on test only right?
If you have cycled in the past sure you can look good on HRT, you should have a decent base size built up that you should easily maintain on HRT, although the name of the thread never mentions dosage, it just ask "on test". I can look good lean and jacked on a gram of test.

Thank you! Exactly! Plenty of guys on TRT dosages look great with diet dialed in. And plenty of guys look great running test only.

obviously when you throw other drugs in there, you get the benefits of that but that wasn’t the question.

From my experience running only test, you just look like a bigger/thicker version of your natty self.

Don't get the thin skin look,no dryness,no insane roundness or muscle pop. Look the same as I did natty,just thicker.
Taking more testosterone is what’s responsible for giving most bodybuilders their insane roundness and muscle pop. What some people tend to not understand is that one guy may need to take 1500 mgs of test per week to get the same results as another guy who only takes 500 mgs. This is why there’s no secret steroid stack that works for everyone. Furthermore, some people tolerate certain hormones and respond to certain hormones better than others. That said, you still have to train hard, eat right, and have the proper genetics in order to get that dry, round look.

I understand what the title is but when you start getting some of the responses I see- I believe it suggests unrealistic expectations. TRT dosages of test is pretty much the same as using no AAS in your 20s. Yes- if you have used a fair amount of gear the TRT dosages will help you maintain to a certain extent but depending on your size it won’t be nearly enough. You capitalize LOOK GOOD but the truth is that’s all subjective as to ones goals. This is a hardcore bodybuilding board. The OP looks good and Better than most people physique was as is. If the title of the thread was can I maintain my look I’d say yes.

This guy is on test only , true TRT dose to keep levels up close to 1200 as he is subject to testing for work. Absolutely no other drugs used at all except his prescribed Arimadex.
He prep for 20 weeks for his first so
You can get very lean on test alone , shit look at natural competitors , some of them get peeled on nothing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210227-085113.png
    Screenshot_20210227-085113.png
    789.6 KB · Views: 176
  • Screenshot_20210227-085120.png
    Screenshot_20210227-085120.png
    693.7 KB · Views: 153
I Think I am at the point I don't want to compete anymore, but.... I Don't Want to give up on look. Dont get me wrong I am I decent shape year round. I am also not mass monster. Current weight 95 kg at 186 cm in three weeks out conditioning as I did mi mini cut. Not also looking to get bigger. Amount of drugs I used to cut was 50 mg prop e2d and 50mg mast e2d plus 50 winny and some clen at last two weeks. I am thinking doing probably forever 30mg test/day and once per year 8 week cycle. What can I expect from only test assuming that diet is spot on some cardio added and decent physique for years.? I hit 40 years last summer.
Here is another example but a bit higher test.
Post in thread 'High dosages anabolics vs eating alot of calories, witch is the way to grow?' https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...-witch-is-the-way-to-grow.167527/post-2938989

This guy is on test only , true TRT dose to keep levels up close to 1200 as he is subject to testing for work. Absolutely no other drugs used at all except his prescribed Arimadex.
You can get very lean on test alone , shit look at natural competitors , some of them get peeled on nothing.
So you’re telling me that guy has only used 150mg test per week and no gh and no other Anabolics in his entire life? That also looks like the pic is taken at end of a prep. Half- if not more of the natural competitors are on gear and gh. Some of the shows are very lenient with the testing or at least they were years ago. To maintain that muscle mass and such a low bf for any period of time is EXTREMELY difficult - especially at OP age. I mean is the guy in the pic prepping for a show or are you telling me that this is how he looks on a daily basis most of the year? I stand by my original post. TRT dosages will help bring your test levels back in range and help with sex drive, lethargy, overall feeling of well-being. They are not going to provide any major advantage as far as bodybuilding.

I can look like that just barely eating -I dont like that look at all - that is not bodybuilding

I can look like that just barely eating -I dont like that look at all - that is not bodybuilding
Well the truth is that you are probably the size now where you could look like that barely eating. But you have enough muscle that you will maintain it as you lose the fat. But how did you get the size you are? To maintain the muscle that guy has - it’s very difficult even though he might not look big. Once you start dropping below 10% the size goes FAST without gear and gh. This is why most people who are even NPC Level look small In pics but in person about 4 weeks out they look jacked AF.

Well the truth is that you are probably the size now where you could look like that barely eating. But you have enough muscle that you will maintain it as you lose the fat. But how did you get the size you are? To maintain the muscle that guy has - it’s very difficult even though he might not look big. Once you start dropping below 10% the size goes FAST without gear and gh. This is why most people who are even NPC Level look small In pics but in person about 4 weeks out they look jacked AF.
Maybe I said it wrong - I’m by no means a big guy but that looks like a guy that hasn’t eat in 2 weeks- I’m sure a lot of guys would look like that if they loose a lot of fat- it just looks weak to me like if u push the guy he would fall over - a weak look in my opinion - he prob weighs 160

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131