over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How good can you look on test only?

I mean if your wanting to hang up the gesr for good, which in this last year I have considered almost every other week,

just get on a true therapeutic HRT, dial in your estro and test to optimal kick ass 18yr old levels, 3iu growth, and when it’s summer time, add 300-400mg primo per week 10 weeks away from the 4th of July lake trip
When u add the 300 -400 primo what does it actually do to your body?

OK...if you're on true trt, and I mean true trt for an extended period of time, you're more or less going to revert back to the best natural version of yourself, provided all other things are in check. You may keep a couple hangovers from previous cycles, but give it enough time, and you'll obviously lose much of any 'geared' look, but saying you can't look good on just trt is like saying you can't look good natural. And for anyone saying you'll just be bloated, you either aromatize worse than a pregnant woman or your diet is off. I'm a high aromatizer and have zero issues with water retention, vascularity, anything, but I'm on a true trt dosage. I can go up to 210 or so without estrogenic sides but that's 3x trt, for me.

I'll say this, though, after being on trt most of the time between testing a different compound once in a blue moon (nothing but trt since my dhb log), I do notice that vascularity that comes out with gear really doesn't go away. I never got really softer, so to speak, but I try to be fairly consistent with diet, too

I’m not criticizing how you look in the pic- you look great. My point is that TRT doses in your 40s are not gonna get you looking like your pic- I’ll put it that way. Trt dosages are not going to enhance performance that significantly.

Ok let me start by saying he looks great in picture, especially being all natural and eating whatever he wanted and drinking like he said....

But you really think a 40 year old man on TRT can’t look like that??? Why?

With perfect diet, I don’t see why not....

I get it.TRT will bring the 40 year old to 20 year old test levels as you stated. Let’s say 1000. Perfect diet. Training 6 days a week. Why can’t that guy look like that?

Ok let me start by saying he looks great in picture, especially being all natural and eating whatever he wanted and drinking like he said....

But you really think a 40 year old man on TRT can’t look like that??? Why?

With perfect diet, I don’t see why not....

I get it.TRT will bring the 40 year old to 20 year old test levels as you stated. Let’s say 1000. Perfect diet. Training 6 days a week. Why can’t that guy look like that?
I guess you could but like I said - trt dosages really aren’t going to provide much enhancement. We’re on a hardcore board here and Im figuring we’re talking about how good you can look on TRT in comparison to running gear. This is nearly the same thing as saying what are the limitations of gains naturally.

I guess you could but like I said - trt dosages really aren’t going to provide much enhancement. We’re on a hardcore board here and Im figuring we’re talking about how good you can look on TRT in comparison to running gear. This is nearly the same thing as saying what are the limitations of gains naturally.

Most 40 year old men don’t have test levels at 900-1000 so TRT and having those levels IS an “enhancement.” It keeps them young and able to compete with the younger guys.
And same for a 50 year old and so on.

But yes obviously running gear enhances that look even further.

This guy is on test only , true TRT dose to keep levels up close to 1200 as he is subject to testing for work. Absolutely no other drugs used at all except his prescribed Arimadex.
He prep for 20 weeks for his first so
You can get very lean on test alone , shit look at natural competitors , some of them get peeled on nothing.
To look like this you don`t need any test. All you need to eat and workout hard every day for years and years. Go to the gym to train not talking and texting on your smart phone.

OK...if you're on true trt, and I mean true trt for an extended period of time, you're more or less going to revert back to the best natural version of yourself, provided all other things are in check. You may keep a couple hangovers from previous cycles, but give it enough time, and you'll obviously lose much of any 'geared' look, but saying you can't look good on just trt is like saying you can't look good natural. And for anyone saying you'll just be bloated, you either aromatize worse than a pregnant woman or your diet is off. I'm a high aromatizer and have zero issues with water retention, vascularity, anything, but I'm on a true trt dosage. I can go up to 210 or so without estrogenic sides but that's 3x trt, for me.

I'll say this, though, after being on trt most of the time between testing a different compound once in a blue moon (nothing but trt since my dhb log), I do notice that vascularity that comes out with gear really doesn't go away. I never got really softer, so to speak, but I try to be fairly consistent with diet, too

(y)

True story.

My experience, give or take a body part or two, and assuming one started
TRT at the low to medium range and ended up a the high end of of the range
and you are <~60 - 65 years old.

I have tried a lot, a lot more than TRT dosage (had a doctor willing to 'experiment')
but when I settled back to true TRT, I only looked as good as the best vain glorious
bastard I ever I was when 'natural' . . . maybe with a bit of a pump :) which on
me, I have been told, adds about 10 lbs. ( I really blow up.)

If you have ever seen a person's muscle waste away because his production of
testosterone was eliminated (chemical castration) only then will you fully understand
the significance of testosterone and it's relationship to muscle.

(y)

True story.

My experience, give or take a body part or two, and assuming one started
TRT at the low to medium range and ended up a the high end of of the range
and you are <~60 - 65 years old.

I have tried a lot, a lot more than TRT dosage (had a doctor willing to 'experiment')
but when I settled back to true TRT, I only looked as good as the best vain glorious
bastard I ever I was when 'natural' . . . maybe with a bit of a pump :) which on
me, I have been told, adds about 10 lbs. ( I really blow up.)

If you have ever seen a person's muscle waste away because his production of
testosterone was eliminated (chemical castration) only then will you fully understand
the significance of testosterone and it's relationship to muscle.
That the truth right here. Been using gear for 30 years and the more gear I used along with gh the more jacked I was. I stopped training for size after 35 years old and was more focused on aesthetics. Once I hit 45 I took my dosages way down because my body couldn’t handle it. There is just no way at 200mg per week for me to even maintain the look I had even 5 years ago no matter how hard I diet and train. At that time (35-45) I woukd cycke with 750mg of test and usually 800 mg of primo and maybe gh and var. Not only am I using less AAS But I’m also getting older. I’m seeing so many threads about guys claiming these phenomenal gains from TRT dosages and I call bullshit. You want to talk about being a healthy guy that looks in shape for his age that understandable. But I have a different definition of gains being on a hardcore bb board.

With good dose of test only in cruise range my best is 65mg eod or MWF of test prop!!! I have looked great!!
I have looked fantastic as ever with 125mg test prop a day even 100mg and test only but I include little nolva 20mg MWF and 25mg Proviron and don't need an AI. And even more test only I look better and lean great but I don't aromatase much or I got immune to aromatase, I guess enzymes of aromatase almost are not there since I maintained Lower than 12% always years now.

Today I use test prop 65mg eod, primo e 200mg eod, mast p 65mg eod and hgh 3iu a day, t4 65mcg a day and my ratio of hormone balance perfect for me and my total and free t4 perfect. My free direct test is 66.5 pg/ml
And my total test I didn't get uncapped last time.

Test only is not best combo if test too high but a synergy like I have above healthy for me and my labs and I look great. I also blast more but not too high and I still cut with some tren in cut stack but I love the combo of primo, mast, hgh, t4.... and test of course and dosed the way I listed the rest depends on my diet and training. Sleep and stress hinder gains but I just don't gain fat with synergy I use and high intensity weight burst circuit interval training I worked my way by pushing to a very high level and that level makes the difference too!!!

That the truth right here. Been using gear for 30 years and the more gear I used along with gh the more jacked I was. I stopped training for size after 35 years old and was more focused on aesthetics. Once I hit 45 I took my dosages way down because my body couldn’t handle it. There is just no way at 200mg per week for me to even maintain the look I had even 5 years ago no matter how hard I diet and train. At that time (35-45) I woukd cycke with 750mg of test and usually 800 mg of primo and maybe gh and var. Not only am I using less AAS But I’m also getting older. I’m seeing so many threads about guys claiming these phenomenal gains from TRT dosages and I call bullshit. You want to talk about being a healthy guy that looks in shape for his age that understandable. But I have a different definition of gains being on a hardcore bb board.
Brother I am glad to see u, I haven't been active on most boards but the Covid depression really took toll on my work and economy in my area. I am healthy my family had the illness but I tested neg and was told I had a cold..
Anyway I just was afraid u fell ill because I hadn't seen u for a bit!!
Sorry if off topic guys!!!

But I am ripped as usual and using a cruise in place of reg trt..
Test prop 65mg eod
Mast p 65mg eod
Primo e 200mg eod
Proviron atm 50mg a day
Hgh 3iu of good brand
T4 65mcg

I will blast soon. I am only interested in lean gains and staying lean. I am currently 5'8" and 198lbs at 9%. I lost some size from cutting back in gym during Covid shutdown April to July here and then working far drive away I only was able to get 2 to 3 workouts in alot of wks at only 45 minutes of non stop intensity. Large muscle then instead of rest smaller muscles then back to large and so forth...

When u add the 300 -400 primo what does it actually do to your body?
I am very lean so I see what primo does. I like 600wk of primo and I get no sides. What it does to my body is provide muscle fullness and a physical look like tren almost.
If I am on a cut stack tren often leaves my muscles with a flat look, if I add primo fullness comes!!! I don't get pip from primo ace so I use it with primo e often.
Alot of guys can vouch I don't get pip from primo ace... lol!!! I got alot for cheap others couldn't use.
But with Primo physical appearance isn't seen nor appreciated or worth it unless already lean and it's not cheap so I found a way to make affordable.....
Also I have researched and tried trial and error and found that primo needs an androgenic counterpart or muscle cells don't seem to take on its full potential!!!

Brother I am glad to see u, I haven't been active on most boards but the Covid depression really took toll on my work and economy in my area. I am healthy my family had the illness but I tested neg and was told I had a cold..
Anyway I just was afraid u fell ill because I hadn't seen u for a bit!!
Sorry if off topic guys!!!

But I am ripped as usual and using a cruise in place of reg trt..
Test prop 65mg eod
Mast p 65mg eod
Primo e 200mg eod
Proviron atm 50mg a day
Hgh 3iu of good brand
T4 65mcg

I will blast soon. I am only interested in lean gains and staying lean. I am currently 5'8" and 198lbs at 9%. I lost some size from cutting back in gym during Covid shutdown April to July here and then working far drive away I only was able to get 2 to 3 workouts in alot of wks at only 45 minutes of non stop intensity. Large muscle then instead of rest smaller muscles then back to large and so forth...
Hey glad to see you as well. Same here brother. I hadn’t been active in forever. Got very sick but ok now - just like you I went through serious depression that came with all of the craziness with Covid. We got hit hard here in NYC just around this time last year. I hadn’t trained or barely left the house during 3 mandatory quarantines after exposure. Pretty sure I had it but there were no tests available at the time. Stayed away from the boards and everything for awhile myself. How are things with you otherwise? Nothing worse than a long commute to work. That can bring a ton of stress to your life. I pay a lot in rent where I live because I can’t deal with commuting.

I am very lean so I see what primo does. I like 600wk of primo and I get no sides. What it does to my body is provide muscle fullness and a physical look like tren almost.
If I am on a cut stack tren often leaves my muscles with a flat look, if I add primo fullness comes!!! I don't get pip from primo ace so I use it with primo e often.
Alot of guys can vouch I don't get pip from primo ace... lol!!! I got alot for cheap others couldn't use.
But with Primo physical appearance isn't seen nor appreciated or worth it unless already lean and it's not cheap so I found a way to make affordable.....
Also I have researched and tried trial and error and found that primo needs an androgenic counterpart or muscle cells don't seem to take on its full potential!!!
Yeah I know you can tolerate it and I have no idea how because that stuff is crippling and gives me a severe flu. The best drug IMHO as far as recomp - injectable primo is sick at 75mg per day I saw my body literally transformed in 10 days

Hey glad to see you as well. Same here brother. I hadn’t been active in forever. Got very sick but ok now - just like you I went through serious depression that came with all of the craziness with Covid. We got hit hard here in NYC just around this time last year. I hadn’t trained or barely left the house during 3 mandatory quarantines after exposure. Pretty sure I had it but there were no tests available at the time. Stayed away from the boards and everything for awhile myself. How are things with you otherwise? Nothing worse than a long commute to work. That can bring a ton of stress to your life. I pay a lot in rent where I live because I can’t deal with commuting.
I am hanging in there brother. I was very worried about u because your area and inactivity.
But great u ok. I got really ill October 2019 and had cold I couldn't kick a longtime and Covid wasn't spoken of yet my kids had cold same exact time and had no problems like me, they tested neg for flu.
It's still rough here economy dead being our main industry oil and gas economy.... and my occupation.
PM we can catch up, my other contacts same. I need encouragement and give it, these times are tough especially on me as a man I can't provide like I was for my family with work slow. My wife went back to work but it's almost like she resents me I feel. Times not my fault but I am hard on myself as it is, the negativy makes worse.

But to stay in topic I am like u and reason we share strategies, I am upper 40s and my joints and tendons hurt, I am comfortable and defined leaness of lean muscle and mature fibers really show lean. And training for almost 30 years myself and using gear prolly 25 years...
Lean gains and low body fat my only goal but it's more like maintaining that sweet spot that is healthy.

I fine the test and primo not near as effective without the mast for myself!!! Anavar is my go to oral also because health important or what exactly are we doing really 🤔!!! Pushing intensity with a healthy synergy I feel is ok or better than test too high!!! I lived at blood bank once upon a time!!! I got pip from test a/npp/primo ace stack but not again when I was in good health without my immune system attacking potential invaders so to speak.. lol
I do find that primo has given me immune system health tho and primo ace stings even me when I am getting ill or after being ill.

As far as this thread I feel imo that test kept low best but test prop or test ace I respond like a different steroid almost all together than test e or c or long ester test. Imo it's that prop or ace test gives more of natty rhythm but remains stable and doesn't build up and aromatase happens more imo with long ester test!!! I like test base too but the fluctuations I do get more aromatase but not really enough to cause water retention, 30mg a day test base or 50mg pre-sex if I am having ed helps me find culprit of high or low estro after a few days trial and error.
I don't like using any AI unless necessary because hdl takes a hit. Too much mast or proviron lowers hdl too.
My LDL always been low so ratio not so bad of 33 HDL to rest of lipids.
Hang in there we will make it thru this hard time

TRT doses are not gonna give you anywhere near the results of cycles. They are what they are- testosterone replacement therapy for aging males. It’s not much more benefit than someone younger who has a high natural test level. Anyone who is saying that they are seeing dramatic gains on trt doses and that’s it is lying. If so many guys here were using TRT levels the sponsors would be out of business.
AMEN

I agree on 210 mg test I lost around 10 lbs then on full cycle. It took however over a year to downsize, but I am happy where I am now

If staying at trt for long enough after x amount of time wich is diferent for everyone , all wil revert to near natural muscle state

It the reason i keep primo in at 6 week runs , to maintain the look , not the weight

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws