over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How is my next cutting cycle!

str8balla

Banned
My Goal is to not gain more than 5-10 lbs. on this, instead drop body fat and get CUTTT Upp!

this is all the gear i have so dont add anything, just play with it and see if you can help me with a better alternative, but I think it's quite legit!

Week 1-10) Eq 400 mg EW, 50 mg winny ED, 50 mg Proviron EOD, Var 10 mg ED for the first 4 weeks, 10 mg Halo w/ Adex on the days I am not taking proviron

Clen/T3 will be ran throughout!

Standard PCT will follow

I kinda like the look of the cycle, not gonna lie.....what do ya think?!

i think you should do much more research before touching gear. how old are you? what is your height and weight? how many cycles have you run before and what were they? this is information that would be helpfull, however, no one but another new person who is proably as inexperienced as you will help you with such a reckless cycle. your goals have nothing to do with gear.
come on. your first post and you say you want to use halo? and your not getting ready for a competition or anything you just wanna get ripped up so you decide to use the must toxic oral steroid available. leave the gear alone. you dont even know enough to have some test in there so really, leave gear alone. clean up your diet and do cardio to get " ripped up" and keep studying.

It suxs newjack... 10 mgs of Var? LOL..Who is this for? You are a woman right? Var should be ran at nothing less than 40 mgs low end, high end 60-80mgs ed for starters. 10 mgs of halo..umm okay.

Just diet/cardio/train. That will suffice.

I agree with hirambiff, and 10 weeks is too short.

My Goal is to not gain more than 5-10 lbs. on this, instead drop body fat and get CUTTT Upp!

this is all the gear i have so dont add anything, just play with it and see if you can help me with a better alternative, but I think it's quite legit!

Week 1-10) Eq 400 mg EW, 50 mg winny ED, 50 mg Proviron EOD, Var 10 mg ED for the first 4 weeks, 10 mg Halo w/ Adex on the days I am not taking proviron

Standard PCT will follow

EQ will increase your appetite, not good for cutting in my opinion, forget the var, 10 mgs won't do anything anyway, winny is ok, proviron ok, halo no good, whole thing not very good IMO

don't worry about the halo, i'll be poppin liv 52's like no other lol....im gonna give this a shot and let you guys know how it went.....im short on var thats why

I'll get straight to the point here, You need to use your diet and training to get cut, lose weight (bf). These drugs are not the way to do this. From your post you do not have a clue what you are about to do. Put up your full stats, your current diet and training plan, then you might actually get some serious help. Drop the drugs bro, not the way to approach this.:mad:

Last edited:

Standard PCT will follow

Well, I must say that is an oustanding 1st, post!:p

Unfortunately for you, I will have to go along with the previous posters and tell you your cycle is not very good, and I find it strange that you would ask advice/ opinions and still move forward with your plan even when you have been told it is a bad idea.:confused:

Well, I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors!:eek:

I'll get straight to the point here, You need to use your diet and training to get cut, lose weight (bf). These drugs are not the way to do this. From your post you do not have a clue what you are about to do. Put up your full stats, your current diet and training plan, then you might actually get some serious help. Drop the drugs bro, not the way to approach this.:mad:

thank you.

alright a lil backgroung check of me, Im a 3x national prep wrestler nooo juice, I am looking to get strong and not gain much weight, My diet is CLEANNNN! I dont include test, instead proviron does a better job w/0 the sides,
My friend has done a similar cycle to this, except with eq,winny and proviron and got sick results!
Im sorry Im not trying to look like the hulk here, but thanks for all your advice anyway guys, i'll take em into consideration

alright a lil backgroung check of me, Im a 3x national prep wrestler nooo juice, I am looking to get strong and not gain much weight, My diet is CLEANNNN! I dont include test, instead proviron does a better job w/0 the sides,
My friend has done a similar cycle to this, except with eq,winny and proviron and got sick results!
Im sorry Im not trying to look like the hulk here, but thanks for all your advice anyway guys, i'll take em into consideration
I'll say this, if your buddy was to run out in front of a bus and get flattened! Would you call that sick results also??(because the result was predictable?) So this means you should do the same?

Proviron, you must be kidding me. Guess what, proviron will shut down your test as fast as all the other crap in your little shopping trolly. You and your friend are heading for trouble. You both have no idea what you are doing and will pay the piper later, then you'll be all over us like a rash wondering what to do next and how do you fix the train wreck you have caused with your endo system, but that's allright cause I guess you'll take that under advisment also. You did not get the point of what is being said here, it is your diet and training that will get you the results you want, and you don't have to get big!! I was young and foolish too..........once!!!

all right, fuck it, it looks like all u guys really care for me and my cylce is way out of line...............so i'll lay off the aas for now as I was just looking for the edge...........but thanks for givin me a heads up so i dont screw myself over

much love

all right, fuck it, it looks like all u guys really care for me and my cylce is way out of line...............so i'll lay off the aas for now as I was just looking for the edge...........but thanks for givin me a heads up so i dont screw myself over

much love

Stick around and learn some stuff bro, that is what we are all about!;)

Helping each other and watching out.:p

much love
It is for the love of BBing and my fellow man that I do what I do. I will say thank you for the respect! If you put up your diet and training we will all be glad to give you advice!

And Good decision on your part! :D

I notice the cycle claims gear that does not normally cause fluid retention.My question is one that I have always wondered about .

If a person is using say 500mg pw test thru the offseason, and if that person decided to enter a competition .How would they go using the same 500mg test right up to the competion?

Obviously relying on diet alone to remove exogenous fluid.

an AI such as Adex and A DHT derivative such as masteron, lol dont forget the lasix, i really dont know i never used test but just my .2 cents

I've always been a low carb, moderate fat, and high protein type of guy.....until i realized i had no energy during my matches...so i changed the ratio to 50/35/15.....carbe/pro.fat and man did i start kickin some ass, I mean I've been losing a lb or 2 of fat every week on this diet (i was wrestling day in and day out)( it doesnt work so well when ur not workin out I found out), its just I was interested in getting really strong and out on about lbs, while on the same diet

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws