over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how long before bromo starts working ?

gstracer

Registered
ok so my left nip is getting sore from the tren, i have some bromo and been taking it the last 2 days 2.5 mg pill. is that the right dose and how long till i notice if its gonna work for me or not. thanks guys

ok so my left nip is getting sore from the tren, i have some bromo and been taking it the last 2 days 2.5 mg pill. is that the right dose and how long till i notice if its gonna work for me or not. thanks guys

It would have been better if you started taking the bromocriptine when you started the trenbolone cycle (to prevent the elevated prolactin in the first place).

Yes, 2.5mg is sufficient. The time it takes before you start seeing a reversal of the (early stage) gyno depends partly on how long you have had the sore nipples. However, you should start noticing a difference within 7 days.

Ok thanks man well I would have started it early but I was always told don't take stuff like that unless gyno signs show. So that's why I waited been on tren hex for 7 weeks and about a week ago noticed the tiny sore nip. Had gyno before from tren ace I had caber but seemed to do nothing for me so this time had bromo to see. Anything eles u could sugest? Maybe 1.5 pills for the next day or 2 then back to one pill. It feels a little better today this is the 3rd day of the bromo thanks

Ok thanks man well I would have started it early but I was always told don't take stuff like that unless gyno signs show. So that's why I waited been on tren hex for 7 weeks and about a week ago noticed the tiny sore nip. Had gyno before from tren ace I had caber but seemed to do nothing for me so this time had bromo to see. Anything eles u could sugest? Maybe 1.5 pills for the next day or 2 then back to one pill. It feels a little better today this is the 3rd day of the bromo thanks

It is better to prevent the gynecomastia signs in the first place. If you are already showing symptoms then the horse has already bolted so to speak. The dopamine agonists (cabergoline, bromocriptine and pramipexole) only do good for men so you shouldn't be concerned with taking them for prevention.

If your cabergoline was in liquid form then that would be the reason it didn't work. Cabergoline is unstable in liquid form and should be bought only in tablet form.

The dose of bromocriptine you are on is sufficient but since there is an immediate problem you can try upping the dose. If you can tolerate it you can increase your dose: try 3.75mg for two days, then go up to 5mg.

Another anti-prolactin drug that many on this forum like is pramipexole. It is available from Researchstop at a good price. It is good to have things like this on-hand in case of situations like yours.

The only other suggestion I have is to avoid milk thistle because it elevates prolactin levels. If you need liver protection use one of the alternatives.

That is pretty much it for prolactin control. If you fail to bring the gyno under control then it would be wise to cut your cycle short or at least lower your tren dose. I will post more if anything else comes to mind.

ya im not gonna pin anymore tren till this is under control. it just may have been my last shot on friday of it. tomarro night i will up it to a pill and a half and see how that does. if im not better by friday im deff ending the tren cycle. thanks a lot and ya i have bveen using milk thistle and liv 52. im gonna drop the milk thisle.

It is better to prevent the gynecomastia signs in the first place. If you are already showing symptoms then the horse has already bolted so to speak. The dopamine agonists (cabergoline, bromocriptine and pramipexole) only do good for men so you shouldn't be concerned with taking them for prevention.

If your cabergoline was in liquid form then that would be the reason it didn't work. Cabergoline is unstable in liquid form and should be bought only in tablet form.

The dose of bromocriptine you are on is sufficient but since there is an immediate problem you can try upping the dose. If you can tolerate it you can increase your dose: try 3.75mg for two days, then go up to 5mg.

Another anti-prolactin drug that many on this forum like is pramipexole. It is available from Researchstop at a good price. It is good to have things like this on-hand in case of situations like yours.

agree.

will have to look at milk thistle issue, though liver supplements can have that effect (of course ai would abrogate)

Bromo though is far and away the worst of the dopaminergics, usually quite awful sides (even macro, with a rather wide tolerance to dopaminergics, got vertigo- though being said individual- found it novel-- sad-- but true-- st least the first couple times-- then just annoying)...... and its pretty much the least effective.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131