advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long did it take for you to realize that you never be a Top Pro Bodybuilder?

Back in the 80's when I spent all my money on Anabolic Megapacks and still looked the same.........:(

When i injured my back and also realized i didn't want put my body through other things a pro must do. I have good genetics too, but that don't mean I have pro genetics.

Last edited:
I knew my first cycle, admitted my third.
Me and another kid were hanging out with the vets at the gym, we had good guidance and did our first cycle. 500 mg test, I gained 10lbs and was fluffy. He gained 30lbs and leaned out.

Second cycle I took twice as much 750 test 350 winny, he tooks the same 500mg test.....he looked much better. Third cycle we both did 350 test/tren/winny. I looked ok, he stepped on stage and won his first show.

Many many moons ago when I first met one, I was like HOLY FUCK, OK, I'm never gonna be THAT big lmao! It takes a ridiculous amount of dedication and $$$, props to those who actually make it!

To be honest originally I thought it was incredibly farfetched to even gain that much mass on my frame. Let alone be born with the right structure good lines and insertions. But nonetheless ive continued training towards that goal. As the years went on now it doesn't seem that farfetched who knows. Just do it

Shit, I never even thought it was possible for me to get even close to the size I am now

I was such a weak adult, working out and all

Starting max bench was 155 < oh, I know

Now, I push 125 dumbbells

I could be a top bodybuilder, I'd rather not abuse drugs, lose my hair and face health issues for that. The tradeoff isn't worth it for me personally, natural training is fun in the: :banghead: way

I could be a top bodybuilder, I'd rather not abuse drugs, lose my hair and face health issues for that. The tradeoff isn't worth it for me personally, natural training is fun in the: :banghead: way

Yep, me too........:cool:

LOL!!!

ahhhhhhhhh forever under 220 Pounds..........:D

Just kidding man..........drugs r bad mkay

When I grasped the concept of genetics and natural aesthetics.I quickly realised you can't change what nature gave you no matter how many fancy steroids/peps you throw in your system.

That and being incredibly nervous about walking around in a pair of budjee smugglers in front of an audience...

Every day I look in the mirror.:banghead:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXvnS0xXx9M"]GENETICS is EVERYTHING!!! - Rich Piana - YouTube[/ame]

I started in the early 80's after reading Arnolds biography and watching Pumping Iron. My whole group of friends all caught the iron bug bad and we were all training together. It was one of the best times in my life. I started at 14 and my goal was to be the next Arnold or Lee Haney. One day my mothers boyfriend came to me and said that it was all a pipe dream and i would never look like the pro's. I was 17 or 18 by this point. He was very blunt and pulled no punches. But it did help me to realize that i didnt have the genetics to accomplish my dream.

I was completely natural for most of my time in this endeavor. Ive only dabbled with lite cycles and TRT in the past 14 years or so. And ive always trained really hard but im an ecto/meso body type. I didnt get all depresed over it or anything. I loved to be in the gym lifting and i wanted to make myself the best version of me that i could. I loved working in gyms in NYC and being a trainer. Some of the best things in my life came to me due to bodybuilding and i will do it until the day i die.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311