advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long did it take you to be comfortable with NEEDLES ?

Just the first time because I was so afraid the damn thing would break off inside of me. Now I pin subq every day and IM a few times a week with no issues. Funny enough though, giving blood almost makes me pass out...something about going into a vein that just doesn't feel right.

Anybody ever jabbed a nerve in your quad though? Not fun!

I have no problem with needles. That said, I don't like sticking myself. I'll do it, and it doesn't "hurt"...maybe it's a mental block?

I love it when my gf is in town, that's 4-5 days that I don't have to do my own shots!

Just the first time because I was so afraid the damn thing would break off inside of me. Now I pin subq every day and IM a few times a week with no issues. Funny enough though, giving blood almost makes me pass out...something about going into a vein that just doesn't feel right.

Anybody ever jabbed a nerve in your quad though? Not fun!

Had my boy give me my first shot (gay i know guys) but it was all over after that. Wifey's a RN so she takes care of it for me now but to quote... cant watch a needle going into a vein or give blood creeps me the fuck out!

I was a little scared to do my first shot. I was 18, still living at home, and brought my AAS into the bathroom to take a shower. I filled 1cc of test 250, and 1cc of deca 300.
I took a shower, and while the water was still on, stepped out of it and gave myself a glute shot. I was shocked and surprised at how easy and relatively painless it was.
Ever since then I have had no problem at all with needles, and pin every day 90% of the time.

I was a little scared to do my first shot. I was 18, still living at home, and brought my AAS into the bathroom to take a shower. I filled 1cc of test 250, and 1cc of deca 300.
I took a shower, and while the water was still on, stepped out of it and gave myself a glute shot. I was shocked and surprised at how easy and relatively painless it was.
Ever since then I have had no problem at all with needles, and pin every day 90% of the time.

I switched to using slin needles since with gh/gear since I pin a min 2-3 times per day. I'm wanting to throw in peptides but that would be 5 pins a day. My next cycle when I add in tren en/eq 2x's per week is gonna suck, I will also be doing a tri-blend, prop/tren ace/mast ED, along with GH. Also looking to start some other peps. Man I'm gonna feel like a pin cushin. I have to pin myself, just do it slow. But I pin all my friends lol.

^ that

+

Your first time story ??

Mine was, I filled up a syringe at home ( 1ml of Test ), and went to the mall because I couldn't do it at my house because parents were around, anyways I went to NordStrom and grabbed a pair of jeans( just to show the cameras I wanna try something ) and went to the fitting room.

it took me 10 minutes to decide if I wanna inject or not, finally with a shaky hand and a pounding heart, I put the needle inside my ass and while shaking like a 90 years old I injected 1ml ! I was sooo nervous and scared that I was about to pass out so I left the needles and everything in the fitting room and went out and drank some water, I feel bad for the next person that went in lol

1.5 years of injecting and still not COMFORTABLE ://

It took about 5 seconds to become comfortable with needles. ;)

Super nervous the first time, but got over it pretty quickly and don't mind it now, although it gets a little old if you do eod or ed injections for a while.

Still some spots I don't look forward to when rotating sites.

I switched to using slin needles since with gh/gear since I pin a min 2-3 times per day. I'm wanting to throw in peptides but that would be 5 pins a day. My next cycle when I add in tren en/eq 2x's per week is gonna suck, I will also be doing a tri-blend, prop/tren ace/mast ED, along with GH. Also looking to start some other peps. Man I'm gonna feel like a pin cushin. I have to pin myself, just do it slow. But I pin all my friends lol.

I used slin pins for daily HRT shots (low dose daily instead of 150mg weekly) based on Emeric's recommendations.
The things that I shoot daily that are not AAS are anti-oxidants and health supps like resveratrol and curcumin. They are incredibly thick oils that I can barely get through a 25g after heating thoroughly. So for me, I'm going to have to stick to regular pins for everything except peps, GH, B12, and HRT.
When on cycle, I usually shoot 3cc daily (my health supps plus 1-2cc of AAS.), so I have to use regular pins for that too.

Started out getting a nurse to do mine but was eventually was forced to do one myself due to conflicting schedules, was a little shaky but got it done.. also still cant will myself to do the "jab" have to do it slow, quads i dont mind at all, glutes are a little rough though.. hate having to torque myself around to be able to reach properly.. havnt done any delt shots yet either.. mostly stick to the quads when i can..

I was really surprised how easy and painless it was the first time I injected. The needle slid in like butter and I didn't feel a thing. Now I pin every where but arms.

IM I don't mind but IV is another story, lived around quite a few junkies and I could never stomach to watch an intraveinous injection, made me want to puke.

took me 2 years to get comfortable

my first injection i thought the bigger the needle number, the bigger the needle

so i drawed with a 25g

then after taking me 10mins to draw the oil

i injected with a 16g that i got off my mate, who races horses on his farm

lets jus say i screamed like a bitch, and took me awhile before i could walk straight again

OMG lol.

I have a story like that, but it was all an honest mistake. I feel so INCREDIBLY HORRIBLE about this btw... My wife, who puts up with more than you can imagine, is about to bless me with our first child. We ended up having to do IVF to get preganant, and that requires alot of drugs to be taken by her. The needles they sent us were 18g for drawing and 22g for injecting... the last injection after about 16 weeks of this I wasn't paying attention or something and I drew up the medicine with the 18g, unscrewed it, opened the 22g, took it out, set it down, and re-screwed on the 18g without realizing it... until I injected with a nice popping and crunching sound through the scar tissue and my wife's yelling... BIG OOPS. :eek:

BEAST

took me 2 years to get comfortable

my first injection i thought the bigger the needle number, the bigger the needle

so i drawed with a 25g

then after taking me 10mins to draw the oil

i injected with a 16g that i got off my mate, who races horses on his farm

lets jus say i screamed like a bitch, and took me awhile before i could walk straight again
Hahaha...thats like stabbing yourself with a coffin nail. OUCH

When I started slin pinning everything :D

BEAST

Pinning doesn't bother me at all. I do glutes and delts. The thought of pinning quads does bother me though. :rolleyes:

My Mom was a heroin addicted street whore. I was born craving needles. I used to pin thru my diapers.

Raw, stop the pussy threads. How about a thread about pussy. I'm old and married, I need to live vicariously thru you youngsters.

The first couple of times I was nervous. Now when I stick 'em in, I give the barrel a spin between my fingers. A little test and a little acupuncture never hurt anyone.

I can barely remember. Obviously I was abit nervous 1st time but nothing major. Took me a few injects and I was fine. Although sometimes I have a few months off and when it's time to inject again it can feel abit weird.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131