over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many of us are pre disposed to cancer and should we take HGH

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have had ulcers since I was 14 years old , I took Protonix each time they have become an issue which only happens every few years. Early April I had a flair up and than cause some issues with my hiatul hernia , I ended up getting an EGD and barium swallow. The results are I have a "Shotskies ring" at my hernia and two bad ulcers that were biopsied and I've tested positive for "Barrett's" which is precancerous.

Now the history , my mother was diagnosed with Sarcomatoid carcinoma which is a rare cancer. She tried two experimental treatments because there is no know n cure. The year after my mother passed my daughter was diagnosed with "Hodgkin's lymphoma" which is actually very common and very treatable type of cancer , she completed chemo and was in full remission then between checkups her cancer came back and spread like wild fire , she was to weak from the previous cancer treatment to treat her as aggressive as needed to put it back into remission.

So now the question is since there is a history of cancer in my blood line and I have been diagnosed with pre cancerous cells would taking HGH be a terrible idea or is the thought that HGH will exacerbate the problem "bro science"

I had pre cancerous cells as well and both parents having cancer. I avoid HGH for that reason alone, as tempting as it is.

It is definitely spinning the chamber, and pulling the trigger for many.

But at least with GH, there's a semblance of safety in the sense that your body produces mechanisms that prevent unnecessary cell proliferation.

Straight IGF would be a far bigger concern. I remember Milos talking about in an old interview about 3 bodybuilders he knew who used straight Increlex in higher amounts, and all three developed cancer. I'll look to see if I can find the interview; Dave P needs to get him back on his show.

Based on literature, HGH will cause an increase in growth at the cellular level. Growth of both cancerous and non-cancerous cells will be elevated at an above normal rate. Whether or not studies have been done concluding these claims to be fact, I do not know. What I do know though, is if I were deemed pre-cancerous, I would avoid GH, regardless of how tempting it is.

I wish you the best bro. GI issues are not bad as I am in nearly the same boat as you. They are keeping a watch on mine to make sure Barrett's does not develop. You'll be in my prayers this evening, brother!

I have had ulcers since I was 14 years old , I took Protonix each time they have become an issue which only happens every few years. Early April I had a flair up and than cause some issues with my hiatul hernia , I ended up getting an EGD and barium swallow. The results are I have a "Shotskies ring" at my hernia and two bad ulcers that were biopsied and I've tested positive for "Barrett's" which is precancerous.

Now the history , my mother was diagnosed with Sarcomatoid carcinoma which is a rare cancer. She tried two experimental treatments because there is no know n cure. The year after my mother passed my daughter was diagnosed with "Hodgkin's lymphoma" which is actually very common and very treatable type of cancer , she completed chemo and was in full remission then between checkups her cancer came back and spread like wild fire , she was to weak from the previous cancer treatment to treat her as aggressive as needed to put it back into remission.

So now the question is since there is a history of cancer in my blood line and I have been diagnosed with pre cancerous cells would taking HGH be a terrible idea or is the thought that HGH will exacerbate the problem "bro science"

It's interesting you post this as I was contemplating the same thing....
I stopped GH waaay back as I lost my thyroid from it, now some flamers will cry bullshit but a year and a half or so after starting GH which wasn't till I had been training for over 10 years. I found a lump in my neck one day went to the doc said it was mono, then later scanned me and showed a massive thyroid and goiter. The scan 2 years before show perfect thyroid no goiter.
didn't share this info with my doc but it was evident what made my thyroid explode. My mom and her family have all had goiters and or nodules, so you could say I was genetically inclined to get it. Problem is I was in my 30's while my relatives were in their 50's. Had to have the fker completely removed and I suffer to this day with out a thyroid.

Mk677 after taking this for about a year basal cell carcinoma on my forehead. Previous dermal scans showed nothing.
Link?? you tell me. Now my dumbass is back on mk677 after swearing it off and getting a clean bill of health at the derma most recently.

I need to stop, as aging and chronic high levels of GH and IGF-1 can end up causing problems.

What's safer GH or MK677 ? I'd say neither- as you state GS we need to be aware of these things and hell we never discuss the negatives of what we do and the consequences as we age so thank you for the thread.

It is definitely spinning the chamber, and pulling the trigger for many.

But at least with GH, there's a semblance of safety in the sense that your body produces mechanisms that prevent unnecessary cell proliferation.

Straight IGF would be a far bigger concern. I remember Milos talking about in an old interview about 3 bodybuilders he knew who used straight Increlex in higher amounts, and all three developed cancer. I'll look to see if I can find the interview; Dave P needs to get him back on his show.
Piana keeps getting skin cancers cut out and brags about his connection to REAL IGF-1..even posts the packages products in his videos.
Biggest dumb ass I have ever seen on the web...a very rich one even though he doesn't OWN 5% like he claims....

It's interesting you post this as I was contemplating the same thing....
I stopped GH waaay back as I lost my thyroid from it, now some flamers will cry bullshit but a year and a half or so after starting GH which wasn't till I had been training for over 10 years. I found a lump in my neck one day went to the doc said it was mono, then later scanned me and showed a massive thyroid and goiter. The scan 2 years before show perfect thyroid no goiter.
didn't share this info with my doc but it was evident what made my thyroid explode. My mom and her family have all had goiters and or nodules, so you could say I was genetically inclined to get it. Problem is I was in my 30's while my relatives were in their 50's. Had to have the fker completely removed and I suffer to this day with out a thyroid.

Mk677 after taking this for about a year basal cell carcinoma on my forehead. Previous dermal scans showed nothing.
Link?? you tell me. Now my dumbass is back on mk677 after swearing it off and getting a clean bill of health at the derma most recently.

I need to stop, as aging and chronic high levels of GH and IGF-1 can end up causing problems.

What's safer GH or MK677 ? I'd say neither- as you state GS we need to be aware of these things and hell we never discuss the negatives of what we do and the consequences as we age so thank you for the thread.

Did your bloodwork ever show a wacked out thyroid?

I think MK might be a little different because it'll only ramp up your own GH production. For some people, that won't be much, and for others it'll be quite a bit, both a blessing and a curse.

Being in my early twenties, this is the stuff that scares me. Not what happens today or tomorrow, or next year, but in the next 15-20 years. That's why I'm keeping exogenous GH use to 3ius per day...also easier on the wallet :D

Did your bloodwork ever show a wacked out thyroid?

I think MK might be a little different because it'll only ramp up your own GH production. For some people, that won't be much, and for others it'll be quite a bit, both a blessing and a curse.

Being in my early twenties, this is the stuff that scares me. Not what happens today or tomorrow, or next year, but in the next 15-20 years. That's why I'm keeping exogenous GH use to 3ius per day...also easier on the wallet :D
well...to me on one side the advantage if any of mk677 is you won't I would guess be able to get as a high a dose as you would with synthetic, but to me it's more powerful in influencing cancer in your body if so predisposed or accelerated because it's YOUR GH, synthetics generics 192 aa all the BS a certain portion gets destroyed by the immune system, but as said the sides on mk677 are worse than GH I feel like I am on 18 ius of seros when I take it, so it's definitely doing something plus never had the hyperglycemia on GH like I did on mk677...although that seems to have fixed itself since I take it centered around a work out.
be safe. be smart. all

EDIT: and NO, my thyroid blood work was perfect every time even while on GH.

Last edited:
well...to me on one side the advantage if any of mk677 is you won't I would guess be able to get as a high a dose as you would with synthetic, but to me it's more powerful in influencing cancer in your body if so predisposed or accelerated because it's YOUR GH, synthetics generics 192 aa all the BS a certain portion gets destroyed by the immune system, but as said the sides on mk677 are worse than GH I feel like I am on 18 ius of seros when I take it, so it's definitely doing something plus never had the hyperglycemia on GH like I did on mk677...although that seems to have fixed itself since I take it centered around a work out.
be safe. be smart. all

EDIT: and NO, my thyroid blood work was perfect every time even while on GH.

Im sorry to hear about your story bro...please be cautious. Just for curiosity, although this might not make a difference but how much GH were you taking and for how long before you developed thyroid problems?

I thought you only had to worry if you actually have cancer and then GH would cause them to grow

If you're pre-disposed to cancer, does gh cause cancer?

I thought you only had to worry if you actually have cancer and then GH would cause them to grow

I asked three different oncologist about my chances of cancer as well as my son's and all three told me that at this day in age everyone has cancer cells and a higher risk of getting cancer than 50 years ago , it all boils down to what we do to keep it suppressed and not piss it off so that it proliferates easily

Predisposed I would lean no without delving further into the literature.

However, I wouldn't touch GH if you already have been diagnosed with precancerous cells. It causes the proliferation of all cell lines so if you have pre-cancerous cells you are exposing yourself to increased chances of further mutation to full blown cancer. More abnormal cells = higher chances of eventually developing cancer.

i'd be more concerned with all of the food additives and other environmental pollution we have today before worrying about gh exacerbating precancerous cells.

Chemicals, plastics etc are all around us at highest levels ever and it's only getting worse.

Eating a fire grilled burger will give you more carcinogens and will do more damage than gh will

Im sorry to hear about your story bro...please be cautious. Just for curiosity, although this might not make a difference but how much GH were you taking and for how long before you developed thyroid problems?

Hey eagle,
it was back in 2004 when I pulled the GH trigger, at that time doses really weren't really (like take as much GH as you could afford) discussed but the method most people were taking 10 ius 5 days on 2 off which made no sense to me. Rajjin may remember and some of the vets but it was pretty much to save money since GH was so expensive. I started on seros 6 ius a day ED and with in a week an a half I couldn't train or sleep the carpal tunnel was soo bad couldn't grip a fork and woke up in agonizing pain -from the swollen pressure on the nerves in my arms.

Went to EOD, and it got better over time but still bugged me. During that time I ran across an old post on here by Big A and infrequent dosing of GH 1-2 times a week in large doses and people gaining gobs of lean mass and it made sense as even though it has gotten worse over the years with people wanting to iv GH and take it every three hours BS, that's the worst way to take it. I finally settled on 18 -21 ius Every third day and gained 18 solid pounds that never left over the next 6 weeks. I stayed on it a year or so straight this way and then the lump in the neck came up.

I have seen people taking insulin with every meal and GH several times a day for years on end and end up with really really bad BG/insulin sensitivity.

and as mentioned blood-work was perfect, the docs said it was a benign nodules and needed to be removed as it would evolve to cancer - not a fun time with ten surgeons arguing over you on if they are going to ave to split your chest open because of the goiter extending into my upper chest, luckily I had a great doc who removed everything with only a little scar and no damage to vocal or neck nerves. The real pain started when trying to get my body on synthetic T4 that would take years ...

Last edited:
Hey eagle,
it was back in 2004 when I pulled the GH trigger, at that time doses really weren't really (like take as much GH as you could afford) discussed but the method most people were taking 10 ius 5 days on 2 off which made no sense to me. Rajjin may remember and some of the vets but it was pretty much to save money since GH was so expensive. I started on seros 6 ius a day ED and with in a week an a half I couldn't train or sleep the carpal tunnel was soo bad couldn't grip a fork and woke up in agonizing pain -from the swollen pressure on the nerves in my arms.

Went to EOD, and it got better over time but still bugged me. During that time I ran across an old post on here by Big A and infrequent dosing of GH 1-2 times a week in large doses and people gaining gobs of lean mass and it made sense as even though it has gotten worse over the years with people wanting to iv GH and take it every three hours BS, that's the worst way to take it. I finally settled on 18 -21 ius Every third day and gained 18 solid pounds that never left over the next 6 weeks. I stayed on it a year or so straight this way and then the lump in the neck came up.

I have seen people taking insulin with every meal and GH several times a day for years on end and end up with really really bad BG/insulin sensitivity.

and as mentioned blood-work was perfect, the docs said it was a benign nodules and needed to be removed as it would evolve to cancer - not a fun time with ten surgeons arguing over you on if they are going to ave to split your chest open because of the goiter extending into my upper chest, luckily I had a great doc who removed everything with only a little scar and no damage to vocal or neck nerves. The real pain started when trying to get my body on synthetic T4 that would take years ...

sorry to hear that happened bro

taking t3 is not an option?

I got a cold and i dont feel like looking them all up again because I am lazy right now.

Take it for what its worth.

People with acromegaly have rampant GH output all day long 24/7 around the clock. There is nobody in the professional muscle forum who is taking the recommended dosages of GH that they could even remotely get close to the GH produced by someone suffering from acromegalia. {I say recommended because I have NO idea of what these guys doing 26ius of gh a day are doing to themselves...Im talking 1 to 3-4 IU's a day....not 8X to 26X that dose! In that case cancer is the least of their worries...an enlarged heart {which WILL happen with those kind of dosages plus steroids absolutely no argument about it}is what they should be worried about.

People with acromegaly (outside of colon cancer) suffer equal and in alot of studies less cancer than the general public. So someone suffering from a disease that allow rampant GH production all day long 24/7 with no ebbs and flows - like that of a normal person....is suffering less cancer (outside of a slight increase in colon cancer).....take it for what you wish.

Now an ongoing argument in the science community is the role of igfbp3 on cancer as it looks to be tumor suppressing. (except again against colon cancer).....so in theory

you have a person who has acromegaly with rampant gh output...with that rampant gh output his igfbp3 levels also rise and its cancer protective outside of colon cancer....

so in theory

you have a person who takes supplemental GH in recommended dosages and with that much much lower gh output than acromegalia...his igfbp3 levels rise and its cancer protective outside of colon cancer....

alot of people feel strongly that using IGF1 by itself is extremely dangerous and cancer producing (ive seen arguments all over the place on that one)

GH usage really rose to prominence in bodybuilding in the 90's - early 90's 6ius was looked at like "holy shit that guy is going crazy"...most people could only afford 1-2 ius a day in that time....and it really became a mainstay in mid 90's and late 90's thru the 2000's and today. Thats 27 years. Thats alot of bodybuilders and alot of time. I just dont see many people/bodybuilders of that era dying of cancer....its not happening. What is happening though is guys dying of that era from cardiomyopathy....that I believe is the most prevalent worry here with GH abuse. So alot of these guys who went to the well and back and abused the hell of themselves with huge dosages of testosterone and GH ended up paying for it 15-20 years later dying of cardiomyopathy. (and not cancer)

Now these guys nowadays....these young guys using unheard of dosages of 15-25ius of gh a day? I really think you are going to see heart problems left and right over the next 5-20 years on these guys....no doubt about it

Last edited:
I got a cold and i dont feel like looking them all up again because I am lazy right now.

Take it for what its worth.

People with acromegaly have rampant GH output all day long 24/7 around the clock. There is nobody in the professional muscle forum who is taking the recommended dosages of GH that they could even remotely get close to the GH produced by someone suffering from acromegalia. {I say recommended because I have NO idea of what these guys doing 26ius of gh a day are doing to themselves...Im talking 1 to 3-4 IU's a day....not 8X to 26X that dose! In that case cancer is the least of their worries...an enlarged heart {which WILL happen with those kind of dosages plus steroids absolutely no argument about it}is what they should be worried about.

People with acromegaly (outside of colon cancer) suffer equal and in alot of studies less cancer than the general public. So someone suffering from a disease that allow rampant GH production all day long 24/7 with no ebbs and flows - like that of a normal person....is suffering less cancer (outside of a slight increase in colon cancer).....take it for what you wish.

Now an ongoing argument in the science community is the role of igfbp3 on cancer as it looks to be tumor suppressing. (except again against colon cancer).....so in theory

you have a person who has acromegaly with rampant gh output...with that rampant gh output his igfbp3 levels also rise and its cancer protective outside of colon cancer....

so in theory

you have a person who takes supplemental GH in recommended dosages and with that much much lower gh output than acromegalia...his igfbp3 levels rise and its cancer protective outside of colon cancer....

alot of people feel strongly that using IGF1 by itself is extremely dangerous and cancer producing (ive seen arguments all over the place on that one)

GH usage really rose to prominence in bodybuilding in the 90's - early 90's 6ius was looked at like "holy shit that guy is going crazy"...most people could only afford 1-2 ius a day in that time....and it really became a mainstay in mid 90's and late 90's thru the 2000's and today. Thats 27 years. Thats alot of bodybuilders and alot of time. I just dont see many people/bodybuilders of that era dying of cancer....its not happening. What is happening though is guys dying of that era from cardiomyopathy....that I believe is the most prevalent worry here with GH abuse. So alot of these guys who went to the well and back and abused the hell of themselves with huge dosages of testosterone and GH ended up paying for it 15-20 years later dying of cardiomyopathy. (and not cancer)

Now these guys nowadays....these young guys using unheard of dosages of 15-25ius of gh a day? I really think you are going to see heart problems left and right over the next 5-20 years on these guys....no doubt about it

This is basically exactly what two other people told me
"How many pros that we know take way more GH than 2-3 iu a day have come down with cancer??"
I'm meeting with the Oncologist that treated my mom (we are friends) this week to talk about this some , he basically told me that Barrett's is nothing to worry about if you treat it and keep up with you meds and yearly EGDs ,

But...butttttt the recommended dose for aids patients is 16iu!!!!! That means it's ok! :rolleyes:

But...butttttt the recommended dose for aids patients is 16iu!!!!! That means it's ok! :rolleyes:

That's actually where I got my kits:p

Not exactly sure why the fuck an aids patient needs 16iu of HGH a day anyway.

I'm fairly certain I can get my insurance to foot the bill for a PET scan , so what I'm thinking is running the meds to heal the Barrett's/ulcers for the recommended 60 days , have a PET scan done after to get a baseline (they're gonna do an EGD anyway) then take the HGH at 2iu a day after 90 days when the next EGD is done I'll schedule another PET scan and foot the bill for that just to see where everything is at and if there is anything negative happen.

my gastro Dr says I'll have to be on Protonix indefinitely after the initial 60 day treatment and I'll have and EGD every 90 days for the first 2 years just to make sure everything is healthy.

I've been looking into some holistic treatments as well that are supposed to help greatly with gut health

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131