advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many semi-STRAIGHT EDGED people do we have on here????

TooPowerful4u

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Straight edge = no sex, drugs, alcohol. Now i said semi cuase we know none of us are celebate lol, and TECHNICALY roids are drugs. Im wonderin how many people we got on here that dont do any recreational drugs (weed, xtc, etc..), smoke, or drink alcohol????

Il be number one since iv never touched any of that shit in my 21yrs on this earth, hope im not the only one lol.

You had me up untill the no sex part. I walk around like a crackhead in search of a hit without my pu-tang.

Maverick

haha read the post more carefully. I said theres no way in hell any of us on this board are celebate (dont have sex) I just meant no recreational drugs, smoke, or alcohol

sex only

Sex is really my only vice.I think Im a sex addict,but who knows.Rec Drugs?Never touched them,not even weed and Im 29yrs old.Alcohol?The occasional drink out with friends,or a nice glass of wine with a big steak a couple times a week.But to guzzle beer or do heavy shots,and get all fucked up,never happens.Definetly not into that.Its all about getting laid,I love to fuck.And if you have seen the pics of my exotic conquests on the UG you know Im a total whore LOL.... :D

like said above i like to have a nice glass of wine everyonce in a while, and a nice mild cigar...my nite out for me is when i go to work(work in a club) i cant stand how i feel after i drink, so i hardly ever drink to get drunk...as far as rec drugs thats a negative

I never touched dope, cigarettes (not even a puff) or any hard drugs. The only rec drugs I ever did was an x straight from Holland when I turned 20. But that was it, the only time ever and never again. I turned 30 this year.
I don't drink alcohol either apart from the occasional glass of red with a nice fillet steak.
Making money, looking good, driving fast cars and sex are the only highs I need. Don't need drugs.

tp4u

i join you on the never smoked, drank or one recreeational drugs.. never have never will.. :)

No hard drugs, but damn if I couldn't drink back in the day. I should have died many times over from the ridiculous amounts of alcohol I put into my body.

All that really ended in my early 20's.

I was just thinking the other day that if I didn't the extremist outlet of BB'ing, I probably would be dead by now (or REALLY strung out).

-R

Ive never really been into drugs. I used to have some pot head roomies and I would smoke every now and then...but that was years ago. I have probably only drank a total of about 30 times my whole life. Ive just never been into it. Now sex on the other hand...lol. All I can say is that Im gald my GF has just as high a sex drive as I do. I have just never really been into any of that stuff drug wise...it was never my cup of tea.

|--[\\\]>---------- In h/s drank and smoked weed. last drink was when i was 21. since 21 i have not had one drop of alcohol and have not smoked weed since hs. i have never done any 'hardcore' drugs EVER....the only thing i can say that i do now are AAS.

Jesus christ Vander, what a story. And on top of that what a fuckin comeback. Look at u now. Thats a 180 if i ever saw one.

Its great to be in touch (here on ProMuscle) with so many with values like mine. Seems we all really value our lives and only look to improve our physiques which i think is awesome. There are too few people in this world like us, we are a cult, maybe thats why whenever we meet people like ourselves we feel instantly drawn close and on the same page (cant think of a better way to describe it). Like iv said, il never date another girl who doesnt love the gym/fitness/nutrition cause thats why my life is about, and i need that in common with a mate if we are to be anything. In the last few years iv grown apart from all my childhood friends no matter how close we were (they all drink, smoke, etc..) and gotten a lot closer to all my bodybuilding type friends. This sport/hobby/activity/addiction whatever u wanna call it ROCKS!

ADD: Vander il still beat ur ass in Stratego. YOU DONT WANT NONE! lol

BBA you're full of shit, you smoked weed with the lab rat and I one night before work! LIAR! LOL

I used to drink and smoke weed in high school, and when I quit playing football in college I started smoking alot, grew bored of it and haven't smoked in years. I'll have a drink every now and then with friends, but usually stop at about 2 jack and coke's, I hate feeling like shit the next day.

i used to be straight-edge, i was also part of the mormon church but for teh past few yrs i have fallen away from both. i still love the sXe punk music :D

you are what you surround yourself with

i have been down in the dirt after weeks of coke and acid. in h/s i think my friend and i had stayed up for like 8 days straight. with maybe a little passing out. and without any drugs we were hallucinating like crazy. my mom wanted to take me to the hospital. i slept for 2 days straight. man i was like 135lb. now i have found a wife and my new found love of bb'ing has brought me many new friends. i no longer surround myself with druggies and partiers. its bber's and people who care about their lives. by the way, i am working on gettting some pics together to show how skinny i was at 17 strung out and the a now pic.

Like Randy - I'm reformed, but decided to do so early in life (early 20's). Did way more than my share of Alcohol and Weed. Back in the late 60's early 70's coke wasn't that prevelant (so we never got into that) and heroin was hardcore (and we never knew anyone that did it - plus you HAD TO INJECT IT).

The hardest thing I took was Acid. Almost hada bad trip one time out! I dosed off for just a minute (was like 3 AM and there was NO WAY any of us could get to sleep) in my friend's living room. When I open my eye's, this one wall was full of huge spiders. They were are very real looking, but fake. The was one large hairy one that was try to crawl away from me. I took a rolled-up newspaper and crushed/killed him and put him in the ashtray. When the others came back (from wandering around the neighborhood) I told them of my experience and showed them the spider in the ashtray - THERE WAS NO SPIDER THERE!

I don't smoke and only did it as a casual smoker in high school - usually when we were drinking. I can count on one hand the number of times a year I now drink some good wine with a meal.

Last edited:
I turned 30, four months ago. I've never done any rec drugs, never smoked, I only drink 1 or 2 beers every six months or so. Even sex doesn't really mean a whole lot to me. Sometimes I wish I cared more about sex, there's just so many other things I'd rather do. I think that I think too much about biological processes, endocrinology and that the fact for sexual attraction stems from the evolutionary conditioning for a need to reproduce. When you start thinking too much about the true reasons for wanting to have sex, the excitement and fantasy disappears. What you're left with is grueling, sweaty science experiment.

Yep, a lot of women look at me and think I'd be something amazing in bed. The truth is, you couldn't get anyone with less sexual enthusiasm....unless I'm on A LOT of prop, then watch out. :D

Nope, no recreational drugs, ever. Never smoked but do have an occassional drink, beer or wine only tho. Not much of a drinker really.

Sex is my vice. Have it as often as physically possible (til my balls hurt) and wear my wifey out frequently! LMAO! Lucky for me she's a sex fiend too.

DrG

stopped smoking cigs...jan1 of this year.

will stop smoking weed in a few weeks/months...i was gonna stop already but it helps so much with the pains in my legs...but the pain is almost gone, so no need to smoke anymore.. will probably smoke occasionally with my one buddy that smokes, as that is his ONLY vice...but the days of smoking during the day, every day are over...my wife smokes every day after work...and i'm one of them kinda guys that if the shit is sitting on my coffee table at 10pm i'm gonna smoke it...she wont quit, so its always around the house....i have discipline but c'mon...i figured if i removed her then there would be no more pot to smoke...good idea..

i will continue to drink a 6 pack or so every other friday or saturday night..

i dont do "hard" drugs.. tried shit but never liked anything much...or liked it too much and got scared away from it...

Last edited:
NADA

Never touched em' never will...no gear, smoke, rec-drugs, alcohol...nothing. No pre-marital sex! Yes it's hard, but I firmly believe that!!!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws