advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How the hell is Lou Ferrigno still keeping up at 60 years old?

He was cool to me, but I did buy a poster and have him autograph it and take my picture with him. In the picture the two of us set up like we were arm wrestling and that was his idea not mine. He was friendly to me and seemed enthusiastic.

Ronnie Coleman on the other hand looked all tired and worn out and didnt seem like he wanted to even be there, like he was being forced to do what he was. This was years ago when he was Mr. O. IN order to see him and get a pic you had to buy merchandise too, so Lou isnt the only guy that pulls that. Nobody that day got to see Ronnie or get a pic with him unless you bought something. I bought his DVD and got my pic with him. He didnt even smile for the pic! Lou did though.

Jay Cutler was the most friendly to me and I got my pic with him for free. He was just walking around shooting the shit with people at the EXPO center. Jay was really nice and we joked around. I wonder if jay still does this now that he is Mr. O. I bet he charges now too!

Jay will take a picture w/ you for free. He usually has several different photos. The ones that say muscletech on them he will autograph and you can have for free. The ones he had done professionally himself, he offers and will autograph and they sell for like $10.

i think its okay that he charges for pictures...go to any comic con or other conventions and people all charge...also i think people think he is a dick because he ignores people when they try to talk to him but he has shitty hearing and might not always hear people

Who really knows or cares? He looks great and looks like hes living a nice life,,,whatever he is doing is working.

Amen Alin, bottom line is he is just a BAD ASS. I'm also glad he never became a politician.:)

He lacks Arnold's intellegence and cunning. He would get eaten alive in politics.. and frankly, who would be stupid enough to vote for him? What is his platform going to be? Tax breaks for investment in hearing aids?.
.. sorry if that was over the top but I think the guy is the biggest moron on the planet. The sad part is he tries to act like his is sophsticated... but Arnold completly owned him in the outakes of the 25 anniversary pumping iron dvd.

He lacks Arnold's intellegence and cunning. He would get eaten alive in politics.. and frankly, who would be stupid enough to vote for him? What is his platform going to be? Tax breaks for investment in hearing aids?.
.. sorry if that was over the top but I think the guy is the biggest moron on the planet. The sad part is he tries to act like his is sophsticated... but Arnold completly owned him in the outakes of the 25 anniversary pumping iron dvd.

LOL! Tazzie baby what makes him smarter than Arnold is he stayed true to form, knowing that he is a bodybuilder not a politicians. Poor Arny, total identity crisis.:D

LOL! Tazzie baby what makes him smarter
than Arnold is he stayed true to form, knowing that he is a bodybuilder

not a politicians. Poor Arny, total identity crisis.:D
\

LOL! Comparing Lou and Arnold in intelligence is just funny.

I find what you say funny considering Lou went into movies also but the
only role he could muster was as a monster... yeah Lou was real smart.

LOL! Tazzie baby what makes him smarter than Arnold is he stayed true to form, knowing that he is a bodybuilder not a politicians. Poor Arny, total identity crisis.:D

That is an uneducated/opinion type response as Arnold said early on some of his goals and one was being president of the United States,he later learned that was not possible being born in Austria.He used to joke with the guys on muscle Beach how he was going to be the biggest motion picture star and then president.They laughed but arnold really believed this.

Arnold is very intelligent and was becoming very wealthy investing in california real estate during his Mr Olympia days.

He had big plans above and beyond bodybuilding from early on.Read his autobiographies which were published before he was a politician.He even said he would marry a Kennedy.

Actually yournall wrong. Louie came to me and asked if I had any suggestions for him to make his nutrition better. I referred him to prescriptionnutrition.com and he used my code BIGMAC to get an even bigger discount, and well, the rEst is history.....now HULK REALLY SMASH!

Who really knows or cares? He looks great and looks like hes living a nice life,,,whatever he is doing is working.

i personly dont really care but the thread asked that question, so im addressing it:naughty:

dude still has all of his hair

Genetics = everything

Couldnt be more true, hell even if need to be a just for mens rep for the greys that sprout through, still a full head of hair.... unless he joined the hair club for men and had whatever that transplant treatment is....

Yeah I posted a recent pic on here about him.Apparently he isn't real popular as he charges people for pics,autographs etc... Thats unfortunate,I understand people have to make a living but as a semi-celebrity(in his case,not A-list) fans interest in you have afforded you the success you have enjoyed.

This is very true. Lou is well know for his very arrogant attitude towards fans and will not even give an autograph to a small child unless they produce the bucks!

Sad!

Worldspan

Yeah I posted a recent pic on here about him.Apparently he isn't real popular as he charges people for pics,autographs etc... Thats unfortunate,I understand people have to make a living but as a semi-celebrity(in his case,not A-list) fans interest in you have afforded you the success you have enjoyed.

yea, at the arnold classic i actually saw him block his face with his arm when someone who didnt pay tried to take his picture

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131