over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to boost epo

A long time ago I got some injectable EPO Lance Armstrong-type drug (I don't know what it was called) and it worked wonders for my ability to do cardiovascular exercise

Now I have no idea where I would get something like that these days, And I am wondering if there are good ways to boost EPO, blood oxygen, cardio capacity, etc

Whether through supplements, or some sort of affordable DIY low oxygen sleep chamber, etc

Amniotic Fluid extract? wtf
The cells found within the amniotic tissue possess multipotent differentiation properties, meaning they have the ability to turn into a wide variety of cell types. Some studies and clinical trials show that adult stem cells harvested from fat or bone marrow have a lower proliferation and differentiation capacity than those derived from the amniotic membrane. Stem cells deriving from the amniotic membrane tend to sit between the multipotent properties of adult stem cells and the pluripotent properties of embryonic stem cells.

Scientists have more recently been studying the possibility of reprogramming stem cells derived from the amniotic fluid to possess pluripotent properties, meaning the ability to turn into any cell type in the human body. These cells are referred to as induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSC).

^^^not at all ..we carried it (EPO) ..& it sold out
(..i mean, we cater to a broad spectrum of athletes & there are athletes that use the stuff)

..it's a Performance Enhancing Drug (PED) & just like anything else ..it has a proper ..appropriate ..and advantageous applications (..which, granted, may not be our arena)

..basically EPO is more popular than "some" in this small BB segment of PED use might think

I wasn’t commenting on the epo. I was commenting on the guy who asked where to get amniotic fluid extract. These are literally stem cells. No sponsors are carrying those lol

Man there are a few different ways for me to respond to the messages you guys have been posting...

I could call you out for hypocrisy...

Could call you out for making judgements about my work ethic when you have no idea how hard I am working...

But let me just re-iterate...

What should have been obvious..

No judgement from me at all and I wasn't questioning your work ethic either. I only wrote what I did because you wrote you had your first practice and you were basically a mess. That sounds to me you just need to get fitter and you haven't been doing anything remotely what you need to be doing to get fit enough. If you had been running all the time and doing sprints then obviously you wouldn't be a mess during a practice game.

Yes we all take drugs to attain our goals but for something like this the actual act should come well before the drug especially when you have only just started. It would different if you had been playing all year and you still needed something to help boost your cardiovascular system. Although I have already mentioned the basics and pretty much the best things for you to take. Others have posted the same. GW-50156 and if you want to add a little (300mg) EQ per week and you will be gtg. They each work on different pathways so the combination should be great but even just the GW alone should help a lot. That combined with more running and more practices/matches and you will be gtg.

I wasn’t commenting on the epo.
^^^gotcha ..it just wasn't clear brother

just to add a lil to my post:
..i know some of the EPO that we had was going to MMA fight athletes
^^^this circuit is wide now ..from local shows ..to semi-pros ..to pros

^^^lets face it ..cardio CAN & DOES wins fights

^^^but see what i mean ..this is NOT an area where many would have suspected that something like "EPO" is being used

..EPO (..Erythropoietin) is produced naturally in the kidneys
& the detection window for EPO is short

^^^just like anything else; ..there's a "right" way ..& a "wrong" way to run/use it (..weather or not it's "appropriate" is another question altogether)

i think that the "thick-blood-horror" stories come from EXTREME endurance athletes pushing the limits with this stuff

^^^that said & for the record ..i don't think it has a place for the "weekend warrior" ..& don't think it should be taken lightly
..like diuretics & slin; ..not-knowing what you'r doing can fetch you various levels of trouble

I was commenting on the guy who asked where to get amniotic fluid extract. These are literally stem cells. No sponsors are carrying those lol
^^^yeah ..100% correct ..we do NOT deal in anything remotely of this sort

.."that" is some shady sh*t for sure ..i would never have anything to do with it

^^^gotcha ..it just wasn't clear brother

just to add a lil to my post:
..i know some of the EPO that we had was going to MMA fight athletes
^^^this circuit is wide now ..from local shows ..to semi-pros ..to pros

^^^lets face it ..cardio CAN & DOES wins fights

^^^but see what i mean ..this is NOT an area where many would have suspected that something like "EPO" is being used

..EPO (..Erythropoietin) is produced naturally in the kidneys
& the detection window for EPO is short

^^^just like anything else; ..there's a "right" way ..& a "wrong" way to run/use it (..weather or not it's "appropriate" is another question altogether)

i think that the "thick-blood-horror" stories come from EXTREME endurance athletes pushing the limits with this stuff

^^^that said & for the record ..i don't think it has a place for the "weekend warrior" ..or taken lightly
..like diuretics & slin; ..not-knowing what you'r doing can fetch you various levels of trouble

^^^yeah ..100% correct ..we do NOT deal in anything remotely of this sort

.."that" is some shady sh*t for sure ..i would never have anything to do with it

Yep. Dilliashaw took a year suspension for epo.

I wasn’t commenting on the epo. I was commenting on the guy who asked where to get amniotic fluid extract. These are literally stem cells. No sponsors are carrying those lol
Correct, I have it, but I am not selling, I using it for Robby Robinson`s formulation for his Sickle cell anemia.

Correct, I have it, but I am not selling, I using it for Robby Robinson`s formulation for his Sickle cell anemia.
See….told ya’ll. You gotta get it from a mad scientist like emeric lol. For real though, that’s pretty cool that you’re doing that with Robbie

See….told ya’ll. You gotta get it from a mad scientist like emeric lol. For real though, that’s pretty cool that you’re doing that with Robbie
I have Robby on the product for over 2 years now, he is able to travel and make some money agent. The interview with him and me will be on Leo Costa`s Podcast in a few weeks.

Good ole "edgar", the drug of choice of the tour de france. It can be done safely if and only if one knows the pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics along with the other serum electrolytes to monitor. I believe I know of place to get it legally but it just slipped my mind. Doh!

Injectable l carnitine actually increases insurance pretty well from my experience. Doesn't turn you into a fckn machine or anything but can definitely give you a bit of a boost

Injectable l carnitine actually increases insurance pretty well from my experience. Doesn't turn you into a fckn machine or anything but can definitely give you a bit of a boost
Very good point!

At least for me, methyl B12 works a bit better than standard b12. Dunno the science, just better absorption with some people i guess.

Actovegin (probably spelled wrong) was very popular about 10 years back in football. Helped injury recovery and gave a short term endurance boost. It came in a weird cartridge case thing. Actually i saw some pros who were guest posing at one show go to the locker room with what looked like these cases before pumping up... So I guess the stuff was in BBing too. Dunno if it is even still around... It was one of those things that was sorta gray area legal. They called it the "Gas Bus" in football.

Let me go find a pregnant woman and see what I can do
Be warned: It's been my experience that some preggos are less receptive to "non-traditional" propositions than one may expect...........

Boom!

Attachments

• IMG_20210817_161529324.jpg
    IMG_20210817_161529324.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 11
I've used EQ almost my entire career and it keeps my hematocrit in the mid 50's.
I have a client who uses EPO frequently and it makes a huge difference in his mental clarity and his memory as well as mood

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws