over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Huge back Surgery: save musclemass&speed healing

fitstar

Registered
Hello everyone

1st let me tell you that I train my Ass off in the Gym and eat a good diet.....So when telling you that I wanna use Aas in the Absence of Training Than please do not call me Mad as this is only a short Term solution.
2nd I am always female.31.5'7 a round 132 pounds but I Post here as I need the advice from all of you.
3rd I live in Germany so my English sucks....Sorry

Current condition: around 15%bodyfat...somewhere between figure and Bikini musclewise

Lifting for some years...heavy training plus Deca and anavar cured my low bone density which is a result from being anorexic as a Teenager..
I love being strong and tried masteron my Favorit (it was Originally designed for women).
3 years ago had scoliosis surgery as my spine needed to be straightened with Titanium screws...Sounds scary but apart from a scar on my spine you won't know that I have had that surgery...took me a year to recover healing and ease into Training again.
Last 2 years trained mostly natural with good result.
Half a year ago my back started hurting terribly and to cut a long Story short...I have to do the whole back Surgery process again:
Started masteron 4 months ago in order to build as much muscle as possible....
In 2 weeks is surgery.
Thoughts: anabolics were invented to treat muscle Wasting in ill people etc
So when I use aas during recovery with no to minimal exercise does that Mean that my body gets used to it so when finally healed I can train as hard as sich want but will always need aas Support?? Heard that the receptors will not respond anymore....
Well 1st 3 months Post surgery almost bed ridden...maybe be allowed to do some short walks
Wanna use anavar as it speeds healing and can be Taken for the 2 weeks into hospital
AT home wanna use either primobolan as it is said to be a good muscle protector or tren a...Yes habe tried it in the past for short period and sid not develop many Features.
Tren ist said to be the best for cortisol control and to avoid catabolism....and it will help to shuttle nutrients into muscle and tissue to speed healing
After 3 months up to 6 months can slowly lift again and physiotherapie but only lift up to 10 pounds only....well maybe switch to masteron again.
And then after 6 months until 1 year Post surgery I am allowed to lift up to 20 pounds and hopefully when the 1 year timeline passes fitstar will be back again :)
Androgens stimulate osteoblasts/ Bones too and ai feel best on Var masteron primo and tren that is why I want to incorporate these but would like to know your Thoughts on how to Run them the best way possible....which order etc.
Anderseits the most important: being 31 is Oldenburg yes hahaha but not sure if a hgh cycle at 1 to 2 iu of pharma Grade gh will be worth it.....sometimes it seems that only people over 40 will benefit from that low dosage and everyone else needs 4 or more Units.but I do not wanna use slin at all...just help with recovery and body composition....
Yes indeed I wanna use anabolics to not lose everything I have worked so hard for...I will lose of course but trying to keep it minimal as I never ever wanna look anorexic again

Thanks for your patience!
Fitstar

I hope this is a troll because what you are saying you want to do is asinine. You shouldn't do any AAS right before surgery and definitely not for a speedier recovery. Good luck with that[emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope this is a troll because what you are saying you want to do is asinine. You shouldn't do any AAS right before surgery and definitely not for a speedier recovery. Good luck with that[emoji15]

This exactly... Plus 1-2iu pharm gh,use low winni or t bol with gh for muscle wasting at max...You will not be able to train, you know exactly what you are about to go through... Meaning no matter what you'll lose muscle,but after recovery get back at it Training... At most run just the 1-2iu pharm gh and heal properly...Sorry you have to go through what you are but after recovery get what you want back...AAS is not the answer for what you are looking for...Not preaching, but I know what your looking for and it isn't going to work,pharm gh 1-2ius day,if you wanna run low dose t bol or winni for short cycles can try but I wouldn't touch anything else...

Sent from my 6045O using Professional Muscle mobile app

Ok....

Thanks for your reply but why is anavar used for burnt victims and the elderly....?

Thanks so much....

This exactly... Plus 1-2iu pharm gh,use low winni or t bol with gh for muscle wasting at max...You will not be able to train, you know exactly what you are about to go through... Meaning no matter what you'll lose muscle,but after recovery get back at it Training... At most run just the 1-2iu pharm gh and heal properly...Sorry you have to go through what you are but after recovery get what you want back...AAS is not the answer for what you are looking for...Not preaching, but I know what your looking for and it isn't going to work,pharm gh 1-2ius day,if you wanna run low dose t bol or winni for short cycles can try but I wouldn't touch anything else...

Sent from my 6045O using Professional Muscle mobile app

Big Dawg...
This Sounds good....hgh for improved healing and then after I come back I might consider aas again along with being able to train properly....
Any reasons you recommend Winstrol or turinabol....do these work Especially Well with hgh?
Fitstar

I run winstrol and t bol exclusively for muscle wasting when cutting for competition's... They work well,and are safe for female use...

Which do you prefer...?

I run winstrol and t bol exclusively for muscle wasting when cutting for competition's... They work well,and are safe for female use...

Sorry to bother you again but which do you prefer....?
Tbol is almost purely anabolic if I got it right and Winstrol more to get Harder....?

Thanx again

Yes you are correct on both,but both are very good for muscle wasting and also female friendly...And honestly if your going ugl for your needs winni would prob be the best bet because t bol and var are very highly faked,unless you have a source that's solid...There is a few on here that are extremely solid on legit ugl products...

Good luck with everything in your surgery. Don't worry so much about muscle loss. Just stay positive and heal up.
If you use anabolics to enhance recovery, I would stick to hgh and anavar. Both are great for healing and safe with no side effects to worry about besides temporary reduction in HDL.
It's nice to see you posting again. 💪😘

Good luck with everything in your surgery. Don't worry so much about muscle loss. Just stay positive and heal up.
If you use anabolics to enhance recovery, I would stick to hgh and anavar. Both are great for healing and safe with no side effects to worry about besides temporary reduction in HDL.
It's nice to see you posting again. 💪😘
Hey brother I knew she wasn't just trolling by her sig,I didn't try to steer her in the wrong direction did I...I'm first to admit if I'm wrong about something... Knowledge is our greatest strength, so a member like you could correct me if I'm wrong...

My biggest concern is....

....that now with masteron and training hard but then after the surgery my body will be shocked because of no gym and "just" milder aas like anavar....So this will result in catabolism
On the other Hand.....Running var plus hgh might be good enough to get not completely weak and also doing my body's recovery good....
Any advice on hgh dosage and Timing greatly appreciated
Fitstar :)

Yes really... she wasn't talking about her being a burn victim she is having another back surgery. It's negligent and stupid IMO... I don't know why she said anything about burn victims because that was clearly not her case. Talk of taking tren and other AAS was mentioned in her first post for back surgery pre and post op. IMO... dumb as hell

....that now with masteron and training hard but then after the surgery my body will be shocked because of no gym and "just" milder aas like anavar....So this will result in catabolism
On the other Hand.....Running var plus hgh might be good enough to get not completely weak and also doing my body's recovery good....
Any advice on hgh dosage and Timing greatly appreciated
Fitstar :)
Pharm gh go 2 ius a day,can do all at once or 1iu am 1iu pm...Hgh builds up in your system so just stay on if money isn't an issue for pharm gh...If do all at once do it at bed 2ius sub q...Can't talk you out of doing it so will at least help with some kind of protocol...

Hey brother I knew she wasn't just trolling by her sig,I didn't try to steer her in the wrong direction did I...I'm first to admit if I'm wrong about something... Knowledge is our greatest strength, so a member like you could correct me if I'm wrong...

Your info was great. I just notice I get too dry in the joints and muscles from tbol and winstrol. Anavar is my choice. I'm super sensitive to most every AAS these days in terms of term drying me out. Winstrol viralizes women pretty easily. All my injuries came from winstrol, masteron, and other dry running compounds.

Hello everyone

1st let me tell you that I train my Ass off in the Gym and eat a good diet.....So when telling you that I wanna use Aas in the Absence of Training Than please do not call me Mad as this is only a short Term solution.
2nd I am always female.31.5'7 a round 132 pounds but I Post here as I need the advice from all of you.
3rd I live in Germany so my English sucks....Sorry

Current condition: around 15%bodyfat...somewhere between figure and Bikini musclewise

Lifting for some years...heavy training plus Deca and anavar cured my low bone density which is a result from being anorexic as a Teenager..
I love being strong and tried masteron my Favorit (it was Originally designed for women).
3 years ago had scoliosis surgery as my spine needed to be straightened with Titanium screws...Sounds scary but apart from a scar on my spine you won't know that I have had that surgery...took me a year to recover healing and ease into Training again.
Last 2 years trained mostly natural with good result.
Half a year ago my back started hurting terribly and to cut a long Story short...I have to do the whole back Surgery process again:
Started masteron 4 months ago in order to build as much muscle as possible....
In 2 weeks is surgery.
Thoughts: anabolics were invented to treat muscle Wasting in ill people etc
So when I use aas during recovery with no to minimal exercise does that Mean that my body gets used to it so when finally healed I can train as hard as sich want but will always need aas Support?? Heard that the receptors will not respond anymore....
Well 1st 3 months Post surgery almost bed ridden...maybe be allowed to do some short walks
Wanna use anavar as it speeds healing and can be Taken for the 2 weeks into hospital
AT home wanna use either primobolan as it is said to be a good muscle protector or tren a...Yes habe tried it in the past for short period and sid not develop many Features.
Tren ist said to be the best for cortisol control and to avoid catabolism....and it will help to shuttle nutrients into muscle and tissue to speed healing
After 3 months up to 6 months can slowly lift again and physiotherapie but only lift up to 10 pounds only....well maybe switch to masteron again.
And then after 6 months until 1 year Post surgery I am allowed to lift up to 20 pounds and hopefully when the 1 year timeline passes fitstar will be back again :)
Androgens stimulate osteoblasts/ Bones too and ai feel best on Var masteron primo and tren that is why I want to incorporate these but would like to know your Thoughts on how to Run them the best way possible....which order etc.
Anderseits the most important: being 31 is Oldenburg yes hahaha but not sure if a hgh cycle at 1 to 2 iu of pharma Grade gh will be worth it.....sometimes it seems that only people over 40 will benefit from that low dosage and everyone else needs 4 or more Units.but I do not wanna use slin at all...just help with recovery and body composition....
Yes indeed I wanna use anabolics to not lose everything I have worked so hard for...I will lose of course but trying to keep it minimal as I never ever wanna look anorexic again

Thanks for your patience!
Fitstar

you sound very intelligent from your post and your post is well thought out.

you are right about the use of anavar. the issue is there is no data or research that can help with recommending dosages for circumstances you are looking for. Healing from your type of surgery is a bit different than healing from burn wounds.

Anybody that would recommend something, would simply be making an educated guess, and you seem wise enough to make that guess yourself.

u have bounced back from the first surgery, so you will bounce back from this one too. good luck with your recovery.

just be careful if you are not moving around too much after the surgery. Some steroids can increase the risk of blood clots.

PS your english is great too.

Last edited:
Thanks for calling me dumb

No...I am not burnt victim!! Thank God that I have "just" a surgery and getting a stiff spine....
But I wanted to point out that aas were originally intented not for bb but for healing and keeping weight up in the elderly...treating osteoporosis...
Yes and tren is probably too Hardcore for post surgery.... I admit that this was really stupid idea...
And yes I wanna use anabolics for the purpose to not lose every single ounce of muscle which took me a lot of work to get it back after the 1st back Surgery!
calling someone dumb as hell is impolite as hell.
Have a great day Mr Nice guy....

Yes really... she wasn't talking about her being a burn victim she is having another back surgery. It's negligent and stupid IMO... I don't know why she said anything about burn victims because that was clearly not her case. Talk of taking tren and other AAS was mentioned in her first post for back surgery pre and post op. IMO... dumb as hell

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner