over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Huge thanks to PHIL and Dante......

Iabadman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Wow ....just have to say thanks ...to these two amazing people......the other day .....I recieve pm from Dante asking me if I wanted him to send me some shirts and supps cuz he was glad I was glad I was back training again and healthy.[ what a cool person he is ,feel lucky to know him and call him a friend......think how cool that is ,considering how busy he is ]

And it is official ......I am a Phil Hernon training pupil these days .The same day I got my pm from Dante ,I get a pm from from Phil saying to use his discount for LBA 's ,so I pm him and thank him. He sayes quit wasting time and to start working with him . So disreguard my training thread ....things are being changed around to follow exactly what he wants .[ I probably will be full tilt into his diet and training methods by this time next week ......then 10days later we will be adjusting things ] I will update you guys , but if you want insight into his methods please hire the man. When you guys hire the man , you will see that he loves bbing ,and has spent his life developing what he thinks is best.[Dante is the same way ........at least amongst his friends ....maybe not on the net anymore ....there may come a time when I beg him to train me once again....ha ha .....but time to get busy and learn from Phil these days ] It is a huge thrill and honor to work with Phil . I am just going to open my mind and just turn myself over to him and his ways .[ I will ask permision in a month or so to sneak down and train with Emeric for a few days , cuz I do want to meet him and learn from him ....I am going to try an reach him later ....he was nice enough to call me sat , but I was with my dying grand ma] I am facing a tough month or so watching my beloved granda ma die , but training with Phil will definately keep my spirits up as much as possible under some more tough circumstances .

So thanks again Dante and Phil .......you two are the best and your businesses are both top notch ......[I will be ordering a case of the LBAa's from true protien later today.......and am excited to try them ......curious to see what the buzz is about....I just started with hummafort ] When I get my shirts from Dante ......I post a pic up to show how cool they are .......ha ha...anyway I after all I have been through the last few years ,including being close to death just a few months ago , it has been so uplifting to have the support from these two recently [And thanks in advance to emeric .....I don't know the man yet, like I do the other two guys , but he has been so kind in offering help and support .....it is so so appreciated ]. I can't thank them enough . Much love and all my best you two [or three or 4 including my man Big A ... I should say ....lol...]...................... Who sayes there aren't good kind people involved in bbing . Guys like Phil , Dante , Emeric , and of course the owner of this amazing site Big A all demonstrate that some of the coolest ,most intelligeent , and compassionate people around exist right here on this board ...............all hail True Protien , Phil Henon , Emeric d , Big A and professional muscle !!!!.............In the words of the great Al Bundy..." Let's Rock !!!!" ........lol

man your gonna love training with phils techniques! I cant wait to see/hear about your progress. Phil and Dante are 2 top notch people, doesnt get any better than those 2 guys.

Have fun man!

Way to go Iabadman! Phil has transformed my body...Don't look like the Michelin Man anymore :)......I would buy 2 cases of LBA's...they go quick and taste great!

Thanks J

Ive always lived by the credo that bad things will eventually happen to bad people.....and Ive seen it happen many times around the block....saw it happen to Craig Titus and others locally....oh yea they get away with it for a couple of years but sooner of later it comes back and hits them right in the ass hard. I really cannot remember anyone it hasnt happened too and I could create a list for you guys showing (evil done=comeuppance)
What has always bothered me greatly is the other side of that equation that I have liked to think comes true.....Good things happen to good people......and alot of time it happens but it has bothered me in the case of Imabadman in that he really has gotten the shaft with some things in his life and he is a good person (I can think of 20 people in a heartbeat that deserve the downtimes Imabadman has had to go thru......but not J)
It hits me when a good person has to go thru many trials and tribulations in his life (in J's case this has been a couple years).....MRSA infection, death of his dogs, (some of the people around him which will stay vague here), getting taken financially by a scam artist, etc etc etc
Karma will come back around for you J....please trust in that ok....it will come back around and reward you in a huge way....there is no other outcome to a good persons deeds. I am not religious in any way whatsoever but I do believe in 1+1=2 as it pertains to life.......I believe your past that equal sign right now and moving forward......have fun with it.

Thanks bro ..........your words and friendship have and will always be appreciated ........I am trying to just get up and move forward after all the death [if I named everyone that I have lost in the 4 yrs you would be blown away ......and now I am watching my beautiful grand ma face a shity death as well ] ,the sickness , injuries ,and the financial loss . I am enjoying feeling healthy again. training has been a real kick for me . Working with Phil should be interesting and good to destract me from the negatives I am dealing with in my life. [someday .....I hope to be in good enough shape and physically primed enough to get to work with you for one last good strech ......I 'd like that alot.....so I one day I hope you will let me talk you into it ] I wonder why I have been tested so hard . I really try to be a good loving person. Oh well , life is like bbing.If you work hard ,and do the right things everyday .Positive changes will happen. Will they be just how and what you want ? Probably not........but you will move forward . And all I can do is keep getting back up after I am knocked back down..........I will tell you ......I am happier than I have been in awhile just enjoying being me. No expectations or pressures ,just living a good clean life ..........if you get a chance bro ......chime in on my questions for massive g thread ....I could use your imput there since G didn't have time to share his thoughts yet........My long term health and a plan to stay young is my number one priorty after all I have endured ............I am finding my way through all of this ......still smiling ,being a good guy , and staying true to myself. Thanks for your friendship bro .........guys like you make it is to keep that up .....love you....hope you and the wife are doing great

Phil and Emeric have been great to me too. I just wish I had met them about 5 years ago or so. I would probably be much healthier today. Sorry to hear about your grandma's health. Ive lost all of my grandparents, and it never gets easier. Looking back now I am glad that I got to be with my gandmothers for so many years and I have many happy memories and pictures to look back at.

very wise choice going with PHIL...DANTE is amazing too...both are amazing at being able to build a program that fits you.

Isn't it nice being healthy again?

Wow ....just have to say thanks ...to these two amazing people......the other day .....I recieve pm from Dante asking me if I wanted him to send me some shirts and supps cuz he was glad I was glad I was back training again and healthy.[ what a cool person he is ,feel lucky to know him and call him a friend......think how cool that is ,considering how busy he is ]

And it is official ......I am a Phil Hernon training pupil these days .The same day I got my pm from Dante ,I get a pm from from Phil saying to use his discount for LBA 's ,so I pm him and thank him. He sayes quit wasting time and to start working with him . So disreguard my training thread ....things are being changed around to follow exactly what he wants .[ I probably will be full tilt into his diet and training methods by this time next week ......then 10days later we will be adjusting things ] I will update you guys , but if you want insight into his methods please hire the man. When you guys hire the man , you will see that he loves bbing ,and has spent his life developing what he thinks is best.[Dante is the same way ........at least amongst his friends ....maybe not on the net anymore ....there may come a time when I beg him to train me once again....ha ha .....but time to get busy and learn from Phil these days ] It is a huge thrill and honor to work with Phil . I am just going to open my mind and just turn myself over to him and his ways .[ I will ask permision in a month or so to sneak down and train with Emeric for a few days , cuz I do want to meet him and learn from him ....I am going to try an reach him later ....he was nice enough to call me sat , but I was with my dying grand ma] I am facing a tough month or so watching my beloved granda ma die , but training with Phil will definately keep my spirits up as much as possible under some more tough circumstances .

So thanks again Dante and Phil .......you two are the best and your businesses are both top notch ......[I will be ordering a case of the LBAa's from true protien later today.......and am excited to try them ......curious to see what the buzz is about....I just started with hummafort ] When I get my shirts from Dante ......I post a pic up to show how cool they are .......ha ha...anyway I after all I have been through the last few years ,including being close to death just a few months ago , it has been so uplifting to have the support from these two recently [And thanks in advance to emeric .....I don't know the man yet, like I do the other two guys , but he has been so kind in offering help and support .....it is so so appreciated ]. I can't thank them enough . Much love and all my best you two [or three or 4 including my man Big A ... I should say ....lol...]...................... Who sayes there aren't good kind people involved in bbing . Guys like Phil , Dante , Emeric , and of course the owner of this amazing site Big A all demonstrate that some of the coolest ,most intelligeent , and compassionate people around exist right here on this board ...............all hail True Protien , Phil Henon , Emeric d , Big A and professional muscle !!!!.............In the words of the great Al Bundy..." Let's Rock !!!!" ........lol

Im with you there too my friend. Looks like we're starting down the same route together, ive just put everything in his hands too.
I couldnt resist it after all the good ive read

Its awesome to see the energy in u Iabadman ur enthusiasm makes me want to go down and train :) Great hear back on the right track !!!!! :) your bud

BK

THANK YOU DANTE FOR MAKING THE LBAs......THEY TASTE GREAT

I just checked out the true protein site and I cannot believe what they are offering over there, just amazing. I wish I had known about them a long time ago. I really like the service they offer where you can make your own mix of supplement powder, adding in the % of each ingredient. I just ordered some taurine from nutrabulk and wish I hadnt. True protein had it for half the price.:eek:

I just wanted to add that LBA's mixed with a tall glass of Black Coffee IN THE MORNING Follwed by the sound of Special Operations Personnel lighting up Taliban with Barrett .50 cals and mark 19's in the morning is like no other sensation in the world-:st:r-wars

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131