over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hurricane Irma

Dangerous job I think. Stay safe. Do you work for someone like Duke Energy that sends their guys to disaster areas all around the country?

work independent contractor-we're called tramps in the industry (or book 2 trash)

Katrina went 2 weeks without a shower or a hotel room slept in trucks-talk about learning how to use baby wipes

You guys think I should leave south Florida for the storm? My gf insists will be ok says this happens every year lol I just moved here a year ago but I told her she's insane and we need to leave

You guys think I should leave south Florida for the storm? My gf insists will be ok says this happens every year lol I just moved here a year ago but I told her she's insane and we need to leave

Been living here all my life bro..

Same shit happened last year, everyone went crazy and at the last second the storm turned and nothing happened. Didn't even rain here..

Now I'm not saying it's not possible but you'll see, all the veteran south Florida residents won't start doing anything until Friday/Saturday if it REALLY is coming..

Still too early to tell believe it or not..

Same shit happened last year, everyone went crazy and at the last second the storm turned and nothing happened. Didn't even rain here..

Now I'm not saying it's not possible but you'll see, all the veteran south Florida residents won't start doing anything until Friday/Saturday if it REALLY is coming..

And right on cue, track just shifted to the east at the 11am update, after shifting east at the 8am update. Keep pushing east big Irma!!!

I don't know... I was living at 18th st and 441 north of American Top Team (for those who know the area) when Wilma hit coming from west. If I remember correctly, first half of the hurricane was category 2 and the tail was category 3. In the aftermath it literally looked like the end of the world. 9pm curfew for like a week, burglary, old trees down, gas stations completely destroyed, roof tiles destroyed my car's windshield. 10 or 15 days without power, internet or phone signal (only carrier working was T-Mobile).

So, buy your gas, your water and your canned tuna. And put shutters in your windows. I can't even fathom what going thru a full blown category 5 feels like.

I don't know... I was living at 18th st and 441 north of American Top Team (for those who know the area) when Wilma hit coming from west. If I remember correctly, first half of the hurricane was category 2 and the tail was category 3. In the aftermath it literally looked like the end of the world. 9pm curfew for like a week, burglary, old trees down, gas stations completely destroyed, roof tiles destroyed my car's windshield. 10 or 15 days without power, internet or phone signal (only carrier working was T-Mobile).

So, buy your gas, your water and your canned tuna. And put shutters in your windows. I can't even fathom what going thru a full blown category 5 feels like.

Yes very aware of what happened back then lol

But we prepared for that, we knew...

Idk, it's hard to explain but down here we just know when it's going to be bad and when not..

Like the above poster just said it keeps pushing east so far on every update like they said from the beginning but everyone was too panicked, they just look at a map of some projections and start going crazy..

Then they skyrocket prices and at the end nothing happens, they do this every year..

If by Friday it still hasn't moved east again then we have a little problem but we still have 2 days before it's even close and 3-4 before it's SUPPOSEDLY going to make impact..

Yes very aware of what happened back then lol

But we prepared for that, we knew...

Idk, it's hard to explain but down here we just know when it's going to be bad and when not..

Like the above poster just said it keeps pushing east so far on every update like they said from the beginning but everyone was too panicked, they just look at a map of some projections and start going crazy..

Then they skyrocket prices and at the end nothing happens, they do this every year..

If by Friday it still hasn't moved east again then we have a little problem but we still have 2 days before it's even close and 3-4 before it's SUPPOSEDLY going to make impact..

My sister's been in South Florida for a good 20 years and she says this one is looking real bad.

I think today they ordered evacuation for Broward and Palm Beach too, didn't they?

My sister's been in South Florida for a good 20 years and she says this one is looking real bad.

I think today they ordered evacuation for Broward and Palm Beach too, didn't they?

They started evacuating miami Dade and broward county in zones A and B with are East of US1 or basically the areas closest to the beach and on the beach..

We've still got time though, I'm not 100% convinced..

We'll have bad weather for sure, I'm not saying that, but I'm not convinced it's going to make direct hit landfall... It's projection point moved like 300 miles over night. I'm hoping in the next 3 days it moved enough east not only to miss us down here but everyone..

Take that shit up somewhere else to the middle of nothingness lol

They started evacuating miami Dade and broward county in zones A and B with are East of US1 or basically the areas closest to the beach and on the beach..

We'll have bad weather for sure, I'm not saying that, but I'm not convinced it's going to make direct hit landfall... It's projection point moved like 300 miles over night. I'm hoping in the next 3 days it moved enough east not only to miss us down here but everyone..

Earlier this week there was a model that showed it missing south FL and hitting the Carolinas.

Last edited:
I Live through this every year here most never hit but you always need to be ready for the worst. this one is big. we getting rain for sure just pray we miss the eye. pray for us here guys

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Depending on this cool front that came through Houston last night you guys in Florida may dodge the worst of this one. These models have changed a lot in the past 4 hours.

**broken link removed**

Would you mind keeping this thread somewhat updated? I have family and friends in the area.

I'm moving into the hospital from fri-Tuesday as of now. Sleeping bag, and tubs of protein.

Does this mean im not getting my order? Lmaoo

Be careful out there brother!

Would you mind keeping this thread somewhat updated? I have family and friends in the area.

Yea bro, no worries.. I'll be keeping track of it and any big changes I'll post here..

Let's hope this thing moves over some more!

This bitch just shifted West at the 2:30pm European Model update.. (Wich is supposedly the most advanced of the systems available today and runs on 12 hour updates)

Right now the projections are looking like it's coming straight up the middle of Florida when that turn comes..

Huge shift in only 12 hours. It's still about 48-60 hours out...

Im still remaining optimistic as last year Matthew was supposed to be a direct hit and literally within the last 24 hour period as we were waiting for it the thing shifted West again and avoided us..

Lets see..

Last edited:
Watching live news right now. Doesn't look good at all...

Jose and Katia are right behind Irma.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner