over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hurricane Irma

Hope all the members from Florida are safe and sound tonight.

Just saw it took a turn for the better but it's still going to cause havoc.

I am in Fort Myers

Sent from my VS987 using Professional Muscle mobile app

We have a friend in Fort Meyers. She has OI...brittle bone disease. Her place is pretty sturdy and she has friends staying with her. Looks like you guys there are going to take a beating. I hope everyone in the path of this thing is unharmed...stay safe and update things here as you can!

I am in Fortlauderdale still just little wind and rain and they say it's gonna hit tommorow morning key west and move up to all state

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seem to remember at least one of our members saying he was at his girlfriend's place in Naples. I hope you have gotten out of there.

Yeah man we left. After days of telling her family to leave they finally realized last night that we had to go. I'm in SouthCarolina now. I've been telling them for 5 days we had to go and even reserved rooms in Georgia last week, but they had the mentality that if they ignored it it would go away. I'm from the Norheast and have had my share of storms where power is gone for 2+ weeks and I'm all set with that shit. Father in law is such an idiot too, told me not to bring food or water or clothes, and when I asked him if he had a lighter in case we needed one he laughed. They weren't down here for Andrew. Just glad everyone is safe, even though I want to kill everyone in her family for panicking last minute lol. Not really but it's just frustrating.

Still not much going on here in suburb Miami... Just some wind and light rain...

Approaching 6am...

I know this storm is hitting some people harder than others and I don't want to look like I'm not taking this into consideration and like I'm not appreciating anything but damn this storm has been boring as fuck!

Everyone I know on Snapchat and IG is posting shit being bored, even had some friends that went out exploring... There's really not a lot going on here..

Yea in the more south/west and some of east coast is getting hit not so nicely but in here, not a lot..

I know everyone needs to take advantage and always be prepared but damn bro, this is annoying.. Almost feels like they knew they just wanted all of us to go crazy (which I know happens every single god damn year here).

Hope everyone else gets as fortunate... Its a big bitch but I can attest not all of her has a lot going on.. Fucking media..

Anyway, I hope the bros and girls on the other side make it ok and with as little inconvenience and risk/danger as possible..

Still not much going on here in suburb Miami... Just some wind and light rain...

Approaching 6am...

I know this storm is hitting some people harder than others and I don't want to look like I'm not taking this into consideration and like I'm not appreciating anything but damn this storm has been boring as fuck!

Everyone I know on Snapchat and IG is posting shit being bored, even had some friends that went out exploring... There's really not a lot going on here..

Yea in the more south/west and some of east coast is getting hit not so nicely but in here, not a lot..

I know everyone needs to take advantage and always be prepared but damn bro, this is annoying.. Almost feels like they knew they just wanted all of us to go crazy (which I know happens every single god damn year here).

Hope everyone else gets as fortunate... Its a big bitch but I can attest not all of her has a lot going on.. Fucking media..

Anyway, I hope the bros and girls on the other side make it ok and with as little inconvenience and risk/danger as possible..

wait til about tomorrow early evening when your 45mph winds turn into
140mph winds.

shes moving at only 6 to 7 miles per hour

and shes said to be over 100 miles wide

Last edited:
wait til about tomorrow early evening when your 45mph winds turn into
140mph winds.

shes moving at only 6 to 7 miles per hour

and shes said to be over 100 miles wide

Been in Florida all my life bro lol

We're not getting 140mph winds here in Miami lol

Even on the coast they're predicting 100mph GUSTS.. Not sustained...

Personally, I'd take boring over dead or 30k in damage any day.

And by tomorrow early evening this thing will be long gone. Unless it does the unthinkable of making an u turn and heading back to Florida, like Ivan did. But it's a different kind of storm.

Anyways, Miami and east coast are mostly safe this time, with winds similar to a mere tropical storm. Gulf Coast is in for a ride.

7am in palm beach still have power really isn't even worst than alot of storms we have but just starting,don't expect much though

Been in Florida all my life bro lol

We're not getting 140mph winds here in Miami lol

Even on the coast they're predicting 100mph GUSTS.. Not sustained...

I hear ya.....but shes still about 100 miles away....

I hope it turns.....and goes to mexico:eek:....sorry mexico

7am in palm beach still have power really isn't even worst than alot of storms we have but just starting,don't expect much though

You'll get tropical storm kind of weather with maximum gusts of 65mph. It's gonna pass further to the west.

la-fg-hurricane-irma-latest-map

I have a home in fort Myers but the woman and I are currently on vacation in Cancun. We had it scheduled months out and didn't want to let the hurricane spoil our plans. I'm terrified of what I might be coming back to.

Pharmacy across the street has cheap sust though, so there's that I guess lol

I really feel bad for the people who couldn't afford to leave. It really is sad, and I hope that those people will be ok. I have a few friends who were in that boat, and are sitting through the storm. Fortunately, none of them are on the West coast.

We have a few confirmed deaths already. Ems and police are off the roads now. Prepping our er for storm surge..

I'm in North Miami Beach. We're getting strong winds and rain as well as a few tornados. I still have power, cell service and wifi but that probably won't last much longer.
The power has been going off and on all last night and this morning.
The worst is yet to come but hopefully won't be too bad. The next several hours will tell.
We're keeping our fingers crossed.

Im in Jupiter and so far so good. We have power. The worst for us will be around 3pm to 9pm. Thankfully its not coming at us like it was projected days ago. However, prayers go out to those in the west coast of Florida. Be safe everyone.

I believe mexico just had a earthquake of like a 8.4 magnitude but no one knew as that wasn't even on any news channel. lol.

I hear ya.....but shes still about 100 miles away....

I hope it turns.....and goes to mexico:eek:....sorry mexico

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity