over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hurricane Irma

They were saying on Fox today that the storm seems to be swinging west more and might actually hit closer to Naples than to Miami. I think you guys should get out now. Even if you don't get hurt, you will be stuck there at her place and have no power or food/supplies if you should run out. No way out either. They said that once the winds hit 40 mph all life saving crews take shelter themselves and calling 911 wont help you.

that's it bro, if you ride out a storm, it going to be ride or die at that point because no one is coming out in the middle of it to get/help you.

that's it bro, if you ride out a storm, it going to be ride or die at that point because no one is coming out in the middle of it to get/help you.

Yeah. Ive never experienced it and hope I never will, but I imagine it a bit like being stuck on a deserted island out in the middle of the ocean somewhere all alone.

Today on Fox they showed a middle aged couple that lives in the keys.The couple decided to stick it out and stay. He said its a two story structure and made of bricks etc. The keys are going to get slammed.

Last edited:
Man I wish the best for all the Florida residents as it's going to be very bad and lots will loose everything. Just remember if your in the area told to evacuate then Evacuate !! As once storm hits nobody can do anything to help you. More important to take care of yourself and family then to worry about material stuff as that is replaceable and people are not!! Be safe everyone in Florida

She's shifted West a few times.. Looks like it's coming up on the West side of Florida now..

I would love to say I hope it keeps going West to avoid Florida but at that point it gets no better for anyone else...

Fuck this thing man...

Yeah man hopefully being in the second floor will save my ass. Naples is on the water, but w all our family's pets we can't just up and go. I was telling them a week ago we should leave but no one wanted to listen. So next time I'll take my advice and just make everyone leave.

Praying for the best
I am in Fort Myers

Sent from my VS987 using Professional Muscle mobile app

I see a lot of Florida posts regarding how far west will it shift, how far east etc... I think many people need to understand that the tracks that everyone posts on facebook show the center line of the storm's projected path and take no account of the size of the actual storm. On its current projected path, Irma will cover both the west and east coast of Florida. There will be no "safe" part of the peninsula. For more perspective, Irma is the same strength as Andrew but about 5 times as large.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Professional Muscle mobile app

I see a lot of Florida posts regarding how far west will it shift, how far east etc... I think many people need to understand that the tracks that everyone posts on facebook show the center line of the storm's projected path and take no account of the size of the actual storm. On its current projected path, Irma will cover both the west and east coast of Florida. There will be no "safe" part of the peninsula. For more perspective, Irma is the same strength as Andrew but about 5 times as large.

Yes but there is a huge difference from being near the eye wall and near the our skirts...

The outer layer will have tropical storm weather... I can chill on my patio under the roof in tropical storm weather... Can't do that near the eye wall at 150mph winds.

They say those winds are felt for about 50 miles...

Miami will definitely have bad weather, but it will definitely feel very different for the bros out West in Naples/Ft Myers etc if that eye makes landfall over there.

I'm moving into the hospital from fri-Tuesday as of now. Sleeping bag, and tubs of protein.

Have you been evacuated? How things look there?

I don't understand the people that don't evacuate, everyone is a tough guy until your roof blows off your home and there is 10 feet of water. why risk your life

She's shifted West a few times.. Looks like it's coming up on the West side of Florida now..

I would love to say I hope it keeps going West to avoid Florida but at that point it gets no better for anyone else...

Fuck this thing man...

It is crazy. They are calling for a 8 foot storm surge all the way up in Tampa! 15 foot storm surge down south around Naples and Miami. Just crazy. The whole state is going to be engulfed. I thought they were making a mountain out of a molehill, but when you look at the weather map you can see how damn big this thing really is. As big or bigger than many entire states. They said it is about the size of Ohio.

Exactly. The same strength or maybe a bit stronger and much much bigger. When it passed over Cuba's landmass it lost some steam and dropped to a Cat 3. They say now as it passes over water again it will get back up to a cat 4 again. What was Andrew? Cat 4?

Yes but there is a huge difference from being near the eye wall and near the our skirts...

The outer layer will have tropical storm weather... I can chill on my patio under the roof in tropical storm weather... Can't do that near the eye wall at 150mph winds.

They say those winds are felt for about 50 miles...

Miami will definitely have bad weather, but it will definitely feel very different for the bros out West in Naples/Ft Myers etc if that eye makes landfall over there.

I think the size of the center of the storm is proportional to the overall size, so that if it is 4 times the size of Andrew overall then the eye/center is going to be 4x as big as Andrew's.

Exactly. The same strength or maybe a bit stronger and much much bigger. When it passed over Cuba's landmass it lost some steam and dropped to a Cat 3. They say now as it passes over water again it will get back up to a cat 4 again. What was Andrew? Cat 4?

Andrew was 5.

Miami and most of the east coast will get category 1 type of winds, from what we're seeing now.

Andrew was 5.

Miami and most of the east coast will get category 1 type of winds, from what we're seeing now.

So it is going even further west? Bad news for gulf residents.

update

Strengthening Hurricane Irma shifts west, bears down on Tampa | Fox News

Going to aim for Tampa it seems.

"For decades disaster officials and meteorologists have put the Tampa region as one of their worst-case scenarios, along with Miami, New Orleans, Houston and New York. The other four cities have been hit in the last 25 years but Tampa has not been hit by a major hurricane since 1921 when its population was about 10,000, Feltgen said. Now it has around 3 million people."

"It's certainly one of those metropolitan areas where we have one of the greatest concerns, particularly with storm surge, particularly with inexperience," Feltgen said.
Colorado State University hurricane researcher Phil Klotzbach especially worries about storm surge on the west coast, calling southwest Florida "surge central."
"The surge damage is going to be bad," Klotzbach said. "That honestly more than the wind is going to be the story."
Looking at hurricane center storm surge maps splashed with bright yellows and reds for deep surges, Klotzbach said Naples makes him especially nervous.
"Look at Naples, the entire town of Naples is underwater," Klotzbach said. "That is horrible. God that looks awful."
The hurricane center forecasts 8 to 12 feet of storm surge in extreme southwestern Florida, an area that includes Naples. Experts say the area from Venice to Captiva Island will get about 5 to 8 feet with the Tampa Bay region getting about 3 to 5 feet (0.9 to 1.5 meters) further north. Southeast Florida up to Boca Raton can expect 5 to 10 feet of storm surge, with areas further north on the east coast of Florida forecast to get 2 to 4 feet of storm surge."

Entire city of Naples underwater.:eek:

Last edited:
Any of you live in Naples?

I seem to remember at least one of our members saying he was at his girlfriend's place in Naples. I hope you have gotten out of there.

Yea we're definitely not going to get cat 3-5 winds over here.. But yea it's not looking to hot for the guys out west...

let's hope at least she can stay off shore... But then fuck because the people up north are screwed...

And his storm is big but not powerful in all areas...

I see a lot of people talking about it.. The strongest part is around the eye.. This thing can reach to Africa, doesn't matter. I was just outside smoking a j waiting for this thing and it's just a little windy here and some light rain..

Yea we're definitely not going to get cat 3-5 winds over here.. But yea it's not looking to hot for the guys out west...

let's hope at least she can stay off shore... But then fuck because the people up north are screwed...

And his storm is big but not powerful in all areas...

I see a lot of people talking about it.. The strongest part is around the eye.. This thing can reach to Africa, doesn't matter. I was just outside smoking a j waiting for this thing and it's just a little windy here and some light rain..

If it ends up swinging out really far west and goes over the gulf much it will really pick up a lot of power and be even more threatening.

there was a guy on abc, in those ocean high rises planni g on riding it out. they said at 50 stories a 140mph ground wind would be 220 at that height.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131