over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I Feel Great on Proviron

Slyder190

Registered
Idk if it's the level up in sex drive. That might be all of it actually. But in general I feel great on it. Anyone else?

Best feel good aas out there

Actually, dont think its technically an aas?

I love proviron....been forever since i've used any though:( lol

I think it has been studied and maybe used in Europe as anti depressant.

Yes proviron does make me feel great. I love taking it in place of exemestane if possible. The libido/hard ons it gives me is like none other.

That's one reason why I'm scared to take finasteride crushing your DHT doesn't sound like a good time.

I feel good using Proviron, especially while also using large amounts of test. But I would be careful with long-term use.

After using Proviron (mesterolone) for a long time (2 years), I felt sick and actually had withdrawal symptoms when I tried to discontinue using Proviron. The only reference to this that I could find in the literature is this study, which followed long term users (12+ weeks) of mesterolone. The users felt ill when they discontinued using Proviron, which the authors felt was due to it's effects on DHEA. Whether it is DHEA or the effects of mesterolone on your own endogenous DHT, I definitely felt sick when I tried to stop using Proviron after a long period of use.

"We studied whether long-term use of mesterolone (12 weeks and longer) changed the pattern of steroid metabolites in urine from male subjects. We noticed an increase in dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) levels from 211-4 +/- 130.5 ug/die to 9943.8 +/- 6564.7 ug/die in the urine of all subjects tested. This increase was significant. After mesterolone administration was discontinued, DHEA levels decreased to their initial value. DHEA levels showed the smallest increase in those subjects having high plasma FSH levels. Perhaps the delta 4 pathway of testosterone synthesis may be preferred in these three subjects. We suppose that mesterolone has a blocking effect on the delta 5 pathway of testosterone synthesis. DHEA from the DHEA-pool can be used for testosterone synthesis and mesterolone seems to block some enzymes in the synthetic pathway. We were not able to detect a decrease in plasma testosterone levels during mesterolone use because of technical problems. Moreover, our patients told us that they felt ill after discontinuing mesterolone use; it may be possible that there is a psychotropic DHEA-effect during mesterolone use."

I feel good using Proviron, especially while also using large amounts of test. But I would be careful with long-term use.

After using Proviron (mesterolone) for a long time (2 years), I felt sick and actually had withdrawal symptoms when I tried to discontinue using Proviron. The only reference to this that I could find in the literature is this study, which followed long term users (12+ weeks) of mesterolone. The users felt ill when they discontinued using Proviron, which the authors felt was due to it's effects on DHEA. Whether it is DHEA or the effects of mesterolone on your own endogenous DHT, I definitely felt sick when I tried to stop using Proviron after a long period of use.

"We studied whether long-term use of mesterolone (12 weeks and longer) changed the pattern of steroid metabolites in urine from male subjects. We noticed an increase in dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) levels from 211-4 +/- 130.5 ug/die to 9943.8 +/- 6564.7 ug/die in the urine of all subjects tested. This increase was significant. After mesterolone administration was discontinued, DHEA levels decreased to their initial value. DHEA levels showed the smallest increase in those subjects having high plasma FSH levels. Perhaps the delta 4 pathway of testosterone synthesis may be preferred in these three subjects. We suppose that mesterolone has a blocking effect on the delta 5 pathway of testosterone synthesis. DHEA from the DHEA-pool can be used for testosterone synthesis and mesterolone seems to block some enzymes in the synthetic pathway. We were not able to detect a decrease in plasma testosterone levels during mesterolone use because of technical problems. Moreover, our patients told us that they felt ill after discontinuing mesterolone use; it may be possible that there is a psychotropic DHEA-effect during mesterolone use."

What mg a day we’re you using?

I have always used proviron & nolvadex when I ran nandrolone’s for estrogen control. Haven’t ran it by itself yet. It has always worked for me though!!!

Usually just 25mg per day, but every day for about 2 years.

I’ll have to read the article you posted but it’s from 1981. I wonder what new has been found out.Thanks for the info. I wanted to take it on a regular basis to get away from AI’s but that doesn’t look promising anymore...

Usually just 25mg per day, but every day for about 2 years.

I’ll have to read the article you posted but it’s from 1981. I wonder what new has been found out.Thanks for the info. I wanted to take it on a regular basis to get away from AI’s but that doesn’t look promising anymore...

I am getting ready to run some. I know I tend to have low free T. I took a few doses before my recent bloodwork just to see if even a few days would have an effect on my free T numbers (I have years of bloodwork so know where I run). I felt a big difference in mood which I was not expecting. Looking forward to running it. I was curious about length of time I could run it. So nice to see some info about longer terms. Strike that idea.

How are your lipids on that dose for so long?

Lipids were fine, as long as you are running enough test with it that you have sufficient (not excessive) estrogen. The important thing is to find a balance to it all, which will vary from one person to the next.

With all the different studies we can look at, we tend to forget that in the studies they are looking at the compound in isolation, by itself, rather than using it in polypharmacy as we do in the real world. Meaning that, in the real world, nobody takes Proviron by itself. They are running it with test, or test and deca, and/or EQ, Trest, Primo, Tren, etc, etc, etc.

There are studies showing that Proviron by itself negatively effects lipids, but that is in men using Proviron by itself, which will suppress endogenous test and endogenous estrogen, with estrogen's beneficial effect on lipids.

Sadly, we will never have studies of bodybuilders running multiple compounds together, as we do in the real world. So all we can do is guess about how it will play into the mix when we are running other compounds.

I think the point from the study I posted is not to run anything (except test) for too long, as there may be negative effects to running something like Proviron for a long time. That was certainly true in my case.

I think I ran proviron for 2-3 yrs only without when needing to re-up when I planned poorly. 50mg daily. This was likely 2005-2007/8. I had no withdrawal symptoms but I did hate coming off of it because the crispness it gave my physique back then and what I thought it was doing to compliment my test.

To be honest, I've gotten some here and there over the years and not fully committed to it for long periods of time but I question if I have gotten legit proviron in the last decade or so.

I've run 25mg a day or sometime a bit more for probably 10 years now.
I think it compliments other drugs nicely and being older helps mentally as well. Proviron has been used to mitigate depression symptoms.

I think I ran proviron for 2-3 yrs only without when needing to re-up when I planned poorly. 50mg daily. This was likely 2005-2007/8. I had no withdrawal symptoms but I did hate coming off of it because the crispness it gave my physique back then and what I thought it was doing to compliment my test.

To be honest, I've gotten some here and there over the years and not fully committed to it for long periods of time but I question if I have gotten legit proviron in the last decade or so.

Is proviron faked that much?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner