over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I had a pimple on my face which turned into a scab that won’t stop bleeding

Fatboy3580

Registered
Newbies
Does anyone know what this can be,I never get pimples and been cycling over 25 years and this is not normal.it makes my face look horrible.even without touching it ,it bleeds excessively.

Stop touching it; consider treating your entire face - not just the area of the blemish - with Stridex pads (the red box version) and low concentration benzoyl peroxide. 2.5% would be ideal, but 5% works in a pinch. Avoid the 10% version because it may be too harsh if you're not used to using it regularly.

That’s the thing I haven’t been touching it and while do nothing blood starts running down my face.I’ve been putting hydrogen peroxide on it but doesn’t seem to help.
I can understand if I was picking it but I’m not.I only touched it once when it looked like a pimple and haven’t since besides washing my face gently and putting the hydrogen peroxide on.I’ll try the strides and see if that hells.I’ve had this for a month ,I was thinking on going to my doctor to see if she can help but I’ll try that other stuff first.
I’ve never had this in my life and a lot of blood comes pouring down.

Don't use hydrogen peroxide, that's a lightening agent and you could end up temporarily bleaching your skin. You want benzoyl peroxide.

A blemish lasting for a month that bleeds on its own definitely isn't normal. I hope your doctor - or better yet, a dermatologist - can assist!

How long has this been going on for? I can tell you about an experience I had about 2 years ago. I had a pimple on my chest and shoulder. Kinda deep, and I was able to pop them. In about 1 week they would come back again and if I squeezed them hard they would bleed on and off for a couple of days. They would get better, but then look worse a few weeks to a month later. They hung around for what must have been nearly 1 year. I finally decided something wasnt right so I went to a dermatologist.

She looked at it and said, yeah thats probably cancer. She took a biopsy from each one and sure enough it was basal cell carcinoma, which is the kind you want if you get cancer. Not real serious. I had her cut them both out and then burn them. Neither one has come back since. You might want to get them looked at if they hang around and bleed a lot like that.

How long have you had the pimple? Mine scabbed over too like yours.

Thank you for sharing your experience, @maldorf. Skin cancer runs in my family and I'm hyper-diligent about applying sunscreen and avoiding prolonged sun exposure, but you can never been too careful. Really happy for you that the spots turned out to be basal cell rather than something more serious, and were able to be treated.

Thank you for sharing your experience, @maldorf. Skin cancer runs in my family and I'm hyper-diligent about applying sunscreen and avoiding prolonged sun exposure, but you can never been too careful. Really happy for you that the spots turned out to be basal cell rather than something more serious, and were able to be treated.
Just wanted you to consider that it may not just be a pimple. It probably is though.

It may be a haemangioma. They’re benign and are a collection of blood vessels that form at the skin level that can be caused by trauma, I.e. excessive picking of that area. I had 1 removed from my neck. Every time I nicked it, it would bleed non stop for a long time. I had it removed in hospital but sometimes they cauterise them to destroy the blood flow to it.

Looks like cystic acne?
If this is truly outside your norm I'd go see a dermatologist.
Better to know than guess.
My bet is a little Doxycycline would clear that right up.

Dude quit fucken with it, let it heal before you end up with an even worse scar!

Dude quit fucken with it, let it heal before you end up with an even worse scar!
I haven’t touched it for a month,I noted that in my thread.It just opens by itself and bleeds.only when i first had it and was a little pimple I popped it,then this happened.I’m going to try the strides pads and give it a week,if it don’t clear I’m going to the doctor.

I haven’t touched it for a month,I noted that in my thread.It just opens by itself and bleeds.only when i first had it and was a little pimple I popped it,then this happened.I’m going to try the strides pads and give it a week,if it don’t clear I’m going to the doctor.

Stride pads aren't going to do shit for that but irritate it dude, that stuff is for surface acne and whatever you've turned that thing into it's not acne anymore! If you genuinely haven't fucked with it in a month and it still looks like that then definitely go see a doctor!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131