over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I have a question to ask

onslaught

Banned
well shouldnt get suspended for asking the obvious about Pros.

what are the pros taking to get so huge?

how much gear? mg amount
how much hgh? iu amount
insulin?

All this talk about years of work to get so big.
There are pros my age that are freaking huge.
what? where they on juice at 15. and what else.

Antoine Vaillant
trey brewer
and omg Jeff long

Fuck genetics, time for the big truth here....

Last edited by a moderator:
Truth

well shouldnt get suspended for asking the obvious about Pros.

what are the pros taking to get so huge?

how much gear? mg amount
how much hgh? iu amount
insulin?

All this talk about years of work to get so big.
There are pros my age that are freaking huge.
what? where they on juice at 15. and what else.

Antoine Vaillant
trey brewer
and omg Jeff long

Fuck genetics, time for the big truth here....

1. Genetics
2. Training properly
3. Drugs
4. Diet
5. Problem solving skills
6. Finances
7. Support systems
8. Personality
9. Lifestyle
10. Ego

1. Genetics
2. Training properly
3. Drugs
4. Diet
6. Finances
7. Support systems
8. Personality
9. Lifestyle
10. Ego

Phil, back in your prime of the top 10 what did you stress/concentrate on the most. Thanks

While we can all speculate the "TRUTH" and what so and so does/does not do! The fact remains that anabolics and such are illegal without prescriptions. Getting anyone to admit to their use/abuse on line out in public just will not happen unless you want a friendly 3am wake up call from uncle sam. Fair to say that drugs in the top level of this game play a big part in success. Phil's top 10 is spot on. Pay attention to the details and you might have a chance!! Good luck1

While we can all speculate the "TRUTH" and what so and so does/does not do! The fact remains that anabolics and such are illegal without prescriptions. Getting anyone to admit to their use/abuse on line out in public just will not happen unless you want a friendly 3am wake up call from uncle sam. Fair to say that drugs in the top level of this game play a big part in success. Phil's top 10 is spot on. Pay attention to the details and you might have a chance!! Good luck1

They are illegal in the USA, You can be here and admit to gear... Doesn't mean you did your cycle in the USA.

1. Genetics
2. Training properly
3. Drugs
4. Diet
6. Finances
7. Support systems
8. Personality
9. Lifestyle
10. Ego
I agree with you...but it really isn't what he was asking.
I have always protested this quasi secret Bullshit that goes with talking dosages...
I don't see it changing anytime soon.

So the logical conclusion is most huge guys take huge amounts..
but want every one else to think its genetics.

Genetics comes into play regarding how a muscle looks/shape/fullness/insertions/symmetry...

Drugs/DC type training determine size...
that's my take on this big fuckin secret.:eek:
Coleman isn't the biggest guy I have ever seen ..but he does have the best shape of anyone that big...
and that is what wins contests..the way you look.

Last edited:
I agree with you...but it really isn't what he was asking.
I have always protested this quasi secret Bullshit that goes with talking dosages...
I don't see it changing anytime soon.

So the logical conclusion is most huge guys take huge amounts..
but want every one else to think its genetics.

Genetics comes into play regarding how a muscle looks/shape/fullness/insertions/symmetry...

Drugs/DC type training determine size...
that's my take on this big fuckin secret.:eek:

I think that genetics also greatly determine how big you can grow also. Some guys are naturally as big as some that have to take juice to look the same. For instance, the guy across the street from me is 52 years old and benches over 405 lbs and doesnt even lift that seriously. The guy is just naturally strong and big. Guys like me had to take a boat load of drugs to get that size and strength, and I was lifting very very hard for over 20 yrs.

genetics also seem to influence how well you respond to steroids. Some guys explode with relatively low doses while others have to take many times more.

I hate the genetics answer but that is what seperates the monsters from avg. Joes. That doesn't mean if you had a huge daddy and a big ass mommy but has more to do with how your body accepts the drugs. If your body reacts really good and has more receptors than the next guy.... Well more than likely you will get bigger. I know guys who get test flu with smallest amounts and others that do 3 x's that amount and respond really really well. Those guys are far and few between (freaks). I do like Phils list...pretty accurate In my opinion... although I'm not sure what you mean by ego.

I think that genetics also greatly determine how big you can grow also. Some guys are naturally as big as some that have to take juice to look the same. For instance, the guy across the street from me is 52 years old and benches over 405 lbs and doesnt even lift that seriously. The guy is just naturally strong and big. Guys like me had to take a boat load of drugs to get that size and strength, and I was lifting very very hard for over 20 yrs.

genetics also seem to influence how well you respond to steroids. Some guys explode with relatively low doses while others have to take many times more.
I agree with that to a point..not all of us can possibly get 22 inch arms.
I have one arm that is about 1/4 inch larger than the other one...no matter what I do short of synthol it will not grow to the same size as the other one...now is that genetics?...if it is then why aren't they the same size?
I think the shpe of a muscle plays a part in how big it will ultimately grow...the bigger of my two arms has a longer triceps belly than the other one...genetics?
I have the same genes on both sides of my body..why wasn't one eye brown and the other blue...LOL

Genetics, to me are the most important thing...There are some that can only do local shows, and maybe place in the top 3, there are those that win NQ shows and go on to Nationals, but cant place...there are those that can win the NQ show like it was a walk in the park...and then go on to get into the top 5 at Nationals shows...then there are those that do one NQ show, win it go on to Jr.Nats, win it (like a walk in the park) then win the USA or Nationals...and go on to be great pro's...

I agree with that to a point..not all of us can possibly get 22 inch arms.
I have one arm that is about 1/4 inch larger than the other one...no matter what I do short of synthol it will not grow to the same size as the other one...now is that genetics?...if it is then why aren't they the same size?
I think the shpe of a muscle plays a part in how big it will ultimately grow...the bigger of my two arms has a longer triceps belly than the other one...genetics?
I have the same genes on both sides of my body..why wasn't one eye brown and the other blue...LOL

Well, you can also look at your dilema from the other point of view. You treated both arms the same. Trained each one the same and each one got the same nutrients etc. So what accounts for the difference in size and shape?

I truly believe that you cannot polish a turd, so to speak. Not directing this comment at you specifically, but just making the point that if you dont have the genetics to be great in bodybuilding that it wont matter how hard you train or how many drugs you take. Too many guys think that drugs are the answer, and I think that is one reason so many pros dont want to talk about it. The health risks are another good reason.

Well, you can also look at your dilema from the other point of view. You treated both arms the same. Trained each one the same and each one got the same nutrients etc. So what accounts for the difference in size and shape?

I truly believe that you cannot polish a turd, so to speak. Not directing this comment at you specifically, but just making the point that if you dont have the genetics to be great in bodybuilding that it wont matter how hard you train or how many drugs you take. Too many guys think that drugs are the answer, and I think that is one reason so many pros dont want to talk about it. The health risks are another good reason.
OK I see your point and I agree with you...but the original question was about dosages...and size. Now I guess we could name a few guys from years past that where huge and not very shapely and those that where huge and looked amazing. So regarding size. Is it ultimately genetics.
I think if I was 20 again and knew then....Blah Blah Blah...Id be about 30 lbs bigger...but I still wouldn't couldn't win Mr. Main St....why? Genetics....but...
and here is the point of the thread...

Id be 30 lbs bigger...and that is the point here: MORE DRUGS/weights/protein/HGH ect... MORE MUSCLE...how it looks or I should say how its shaped... is not dosage related.

Genetics, to me are the most important thing...There are some that can only do local shows, and maybe place in the top 3, there are those that win NQ shows and go on to Nationals, but cant place...there are those that can win the NQ show like it was a walk in the park...and then go on to get into the top 5 at Nationals shows...then there are those that do one NQ show, win it go on to Jr.Nats, win it (like a walk in the park) then win the USA or Nationals...and go on to be great pro's...

i was waiting for cris's input, every one reread this. the great guru dan duchain said drugs are not the answer that's why hi wrote the body opuse book. and went on to say "if the steriod guru tells you that drugs are no the answer you should listen"

I got questions for onslaught.

Are the pro's and top amateurs you named (Brewer, Long) the only ones in gyms across this globe using massive dosages out there? What happened to the other guys then?

All the friends and training partners for years of all these pro's....how come they never got as big? Its "only" the pro who dares to use large amounts? Not his buddies? Not his dealer? Not other guys in the gym who so badly, so desperately want to also be "the big guy on the block"...what happened to those guys? They cant all be dirt poor. They cant all be scared to use bigtime dosages.

All the guys on these various muscle message boards....you dont think there are guys blasting it to the high heavens because their dream is to be a pro? How come youve never heard of them?

Ive been on this board since 2004....6 years...Who have been the 2-6 really freaky MF's since 2004? Phil, Mike, Szona, B-boy, Dusty, Gooey.............there have been 1000's of members putting up these unbelievable cycles that make you look at the screen and think "holy shit that guy has some balls to use that much (or maybe not) health be damned"......how come youve never heard of those other guys doing anything or going anywhere in the sport of bodybuilding? Was the magic number 6000mg of testosterone instead of 4750mg for them?

You cant turn a chihuahua into a St Bernard, you cant turn Woody Allen into Ronnie Coleman and you cant you into Jay Cutler.

Know why i can say that? Because you would know if you had awesome genetics because you would be flying right by everyone in your gym....just like Cutler did back in the day (190 to 240 in first 6 months of lifting, teen nationals heavyweight champion 18 months after he started lifting, how come you cant accomplish that? Cmon thats freaking easy!)

On a side note: I just declared myself eligible for the NBA draft.....fuck genetics

Last edited:

x2 maldorf. thats whja so many people think, and it is so much more...Shit i could have been a pro..if i just upped my dosage! LOL

I got questions for onslaught.

Are the pro's and top amateurs you named (Brewer, Long) the only ones in gyms across this globe using massive dosages out there? What happened to the other guys then?

All the friends and training partners for years of all these pro's....how come they never got as big? Its "only" the pro who dares to use large amounts? Not his buddies? Not his dealer? Not other guys in the gym who so badly, so desperately want to also be "the big guy on the block"...what happened to those guys? They cant all be dirt poor. They cant all be scared to use bigtime dosages.

All the guys on these various muscle message boards....you dont think there are guys blasting it to the high heavens because their dream is to be a pro? How come youve never heard of them?

Ive been on this board since 2004....6 years...Who have been the 2-6 really freaky MF's since 2004? Phil, Mike, Szona, B-boy, Dusty, Gooey.............there have been 1000's of members putting up these unbelievable cycles that make you look at the screen and think "holy shit that guy has some balls to use that much (or maybe not) health be damned"......how come youve never heard of those other guys doing anything or going anywhere in the sport of bodybuilding? Was the magic number 6000mg of testosterone instead of 4750mg for them?

You cant turn a chihuahua into a St Bernard, you cant turn Woody Allen into Ronnie Coleman and you cant you into Jay Cutler.

Know why i can say that? Because you would know if you had awesome genetics because you would be flying right by everyone in your gym....just like Cutler did back in the day (190 to 240 in first 6 months of lifting, teen nationals heavyweight champion 18 months after he started lifting, how come you cant accomplish that? Cmon thats freaking easy!)

On a side note: I just declared myself eligible for the NBA draft.....fuck genetics
Well said..........Great genetics is what will allow the large doses of gear to work so well. Remember, aas is only one part of the equation here. Everything and I mean everything has to be working in your favor!! That is how you will get there.

NBA huh? Good call!! LOL!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity