over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I just fined this on Facebook,

I agree. Emeric has it pretty rough here. I'm glad to have him and glad he posts here.

Emeric is a good genuine guy. Several years ago when my partner was losing a battle with breast cancer, he called me at length to discuss with me. No charge, no nothung, he even called me, total stranger, internationally to help.
Whether you agree with his advice, his intentions are genuine, pretty dam rare these days!

I have only ever seen Emeric with good intentions around here, he sure gets a hard time though

Once and for all, it's not against Emeric, whose posts are most of the time informative, even very instructive in many cases. Denying him the recognition he certainly deserves for his massive contribution over the years would not only be foolish, but above all unfair... so yes, PM should pride itself to count Emeric as an active member. OF COURSE. :)

That being said, it's not because you give credit to someone for the vast majority of his work that you shouldn't say anything when the relevancy of some threads or posts sounds questionable... and sorry, but then again, that was the case here. :eek:

Facebook's memories program or not. :cool:

Once and for all, it's not against Emeric, whose posts are most of the time informative, even very instructive in many cases. Denying him the recognition he certainly deserves for his massive contribution over the years would not only be foolish, but above all unfair... so yes, PM should pride itself to count Emeric as an active member. OF COURSE. :)

That being said, it's not because you give credit to someone for the vast majority of his work that you shouldn't say anything when the relevancy of some threads or posts sounds questionable... and sorry, but then again, that was the case here. :eek:

I was going to post similar before reading this. I wanted to state Emeric is a great poster who is a wealth of information and most importantly seems like a kind hearted and nice person.

But I still stand by I wrote in this thread as I just don't see the need. Here is another one for you guys. Davide Astori a famous soccer player has just died the other day aged 31. The cause of death was revealed as 'cardiac arrest due to natural causes'. I could post about these guys every week as well but I don't see the need.

It really is Irrelevant! Sure people Die, some due to there lifestyle some natural causes...
Still genetics plays A Major role!
I'm still Here witch is Proof enough that you can abuse many things for yrs on End and still Progress....
Now, in No way would I attempt certain things I did when I was Younger but Knowing that alone can Keep you from taking it To Far!
Pushing 50 I Know its time to step back on Gear, Food, drinking and others....
I hope I listen..lol

I was going to post similar before reading this. I wanted to state Emeric is a great poster who is a wealth of information and most importantly seems like a kind hearted and nice person.

But I still stand by I wrote in this thread as I just don't see the need. Here is another one for you guys. Davide Astori a famous soccer player has just died the other day aged 31. The cause of death was revealed as 'cardiac arrest due to natural causes'. I could post about these guys every week as well but I don't see the need.

Of course if we got rid of the useless and redundant posts and threads I see ever week on this forum we would have a lot less to scroll through. So I usually just pass them over and don't look at them again.

I do not believe the below insinuation was warranted

:yeahthat:

Let's think for a second. Emeric said "I just found this on FB". But wait... in order to find something, you first have to look for it... which means Emeric probably did a Google search for "dead bodybuilders" or "death from steroids in BB"... nice way to start your day indeed... :eek::rolleyes:

Emeric is a good genuine guy. Several years ago when my partner was losing a battle with breast cancer, he called me at length to discuss with me. No charge, no nothung, he even called me, total stranger, internationally to help.
Whether you agree with his advice, his intentions are genuine, pretty dam rare these days!
Emeric has been with me since I first had my heart attack almost 10 years ago. We have talked on the phone extensively and I consider him my friend.

What about babysitting Wilbur? 😺

Wilbur pretty much takes care of himself these days.

i just cut the cat food bag open and he feeds himself.

lounges in front of the TV with the clicker just scrolling through netflix while im at work.

lounges in front of the TV with the clicker just scrolling through netflix while im at work.

Tell him there’s a good cat documentary on Netflix called THE LION IN YOUR LIVING ROOM.

No wonder he weighs as much as a bulldog...

Talk about poor parenting

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I do not believe the below insinuation was warranted

I stand by my words, it was.

But we could go on forever and that would be absolutely pointless. Nothing wrong in disagreeing, in fact this world would be extremely boring otherwise. As long as we keep it respectful... :)

Don't worry for Wilbur's sexyness, guys... LS will pour a few grams of DNP in the cat food bag once summer comes... :eek::p

Wilbur rolls out in his Escalade bumping his theme song:

“I remember back den, most of them hoes couldn't stand me
But now them same hoes begging me to pull down they panties
A couple of 'em said I was cute but I was just too chubby
Same size a year later the same hoes want to fugg me
Because they see me paid, pimping pens, working my jelly
And I ain't tripping cause my pockets stick out mo' than my belly”

ok, I give. Who is Wilbur!!??

Sounds like a pet, maybe a cat? Ive got a sphinx cat that weighs about 16 pounds. Looks really funny since you can see his rolls so much, sphinx cats don't have any hair. Sphinx are supposed to weigh no more than maybe 11 pounds. He has a big frame! We need to post pictures.

Last edited:
Sounds like a pet, maybe a cat? Ive got a sphinx cat that weighs about 16 pounds. Looks really funny since you can see his rolls so much, sphinx cats don't have any hair. Sphinx are supposed to weigh no more than maybe 11 pounds. He has a big frame! We need to post pictures.

Wilbur is Little Slice’s guard cat. He’s husky. Wilbur protects LS’s stash of DNP.

We have a Maine Coon cat that weighs around 20lbs.

Biggest cat I ever seen. Wife had him before we married. He's almost 16 years old.

Scary looking....but I swear he's the most laid back cat ever. Everything he does is in slow motion.

Its like he's on a perpetual "high".

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner