over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

eBay fined $59 million for "pill presses"

GYMnTONIC

Registered
Somehow I don't believe this is all there is to this story Screenshot_20240131-153221-488.png

back in the day a few bigshot sources were lucky enough to get them through horse vets etc
its like ordering mimosa hostilis bark in USA, legal, but automatic FED WATCH LIST ONCE YOU ORDER and you're counting time before you get set up or a knock and talk

you have to be nuts ordering this shit on ebay! ebay always pressing boundaries, selling banned designer steroids for a while after the 2014 ban I remember they lasted on there for a bit, and same with nootropics, you can still find pramiracetam and phenylpiracetam if you are lucky

My opinion, that’s an over-reach on behalf of the government…. Someone could use the pill press for legitimate health supplements.

Its highly likely the presses used to manufacture illegal substances were recovered in police stings and eventually traced back to eBay. So naturally it’s the seller/manufacturer’s fault. 😕 It’s par for the course in today’s society, ZERO personal accountability. Shame……

Cage

back in the day a few bigshot sources were lucky enough to get them through horse vets etc
its like ordering mimosa hostilis bark in USA, legal, but automatic FED WATCH LIST ONCE YOU ORDER and you're counting time before you get set up or a knock and talk

you have to be nuts ordering this shit on ebay! ebay always pressing boundaries, selling banned designer steroids for a while after the 2014 ban I remember they lasted on there for a bit, and same with nootropics, you can still find pramiracetam and phenylpiracetam if you are lucky

Are prami and phenyl banned now?

Are prami and phenyl banned now?
just impossible to source for most people, I am still in the RC loop and have fought hard to stay in the private loop , but publically they are selling 25g bucket on amazon right now of phenyl ( I enjoyed phenyl the most as it helps with daily drive and cognition) 2FA, 2FMA, 4FA are other ones worth looking into and are gray area right now

150mg of that per day is INCREDIBLE. feels a lot better than adderall or phendiates from what I have heard,

4fmph is gray area right now - longer and more potent ritalin anlogue

just impossible to source for most people, I am still in the RC loop and have fought hard to stay in the private loop , but publically they are selling 25g bucket on amazon right now of phenyl ( I enjoyed phenyl the most as it helps with daily drive and cognition) 2FA, 2FMA, 4FA are other ones worth looking into and are gray area right now

150mg of that per day is INCREDIBLE. feels a lot better than adderall or phendiates from what I have heard,

4fmph is gray area right now - longer and more potent ritalin anlogue

Gonna try this product out that you linked… Just want a boost for my mornings & cardio…. I don’t have any prior knowledge or experience of this compound but will when it arrives….

Looks like a small dose to start is a good place to start. 20mg for a beginner, maybe 10-15mg? Thoughts?

Cage

Gonna try this product out that you linked… Just want a boost for my mornings & cardio…. I don’t have any prior knowledge or experience of this compound but will when it arrives….

Looks like a small dose to start is a good place to start. 20mg for a beginner, maybe 10-15mg? Thoughts?

Cage
phenyl? 100mg - 150mg per day is usual dose

Man I just called the.company up that sold pill presses and ordered one, had to.register it with the DEA but I was using it for legal supps. Well I used it once and was like fuck this I don't have.time for this and went with a contract manufacturer. I.sold it years later and had.to download some paper work from the DEA.website and.register the sale. No requirements. To buy it that I remember.other than register it. Never heard a word from anyone in the gov about it. This.was maybe 10 to 15 years ago when that movie bigger stronger faster came out.about everyone using janky capsule machines to make supps for sale. I.know a.guy that had a store and.made some prohormones.he sold and some kid got liver damage. He was properly fucked its not like your.going to get insurance on some basement brewed supps.

I wonder who the company thought was buying their pill presses.

Yessir the phenyl…. Since I don’t do any sort of stimulants I’ll start low. Thanks for the info.

Cage
Please update on the results. Some say it doesn't do anything, some say the first dose is God-mode, some say it's just ok. Almost all say it stops working as a stimulant within a few days. For me it was sometimes great, especially when stacked with another stimulant.

Please update on the results. Some say it doesn't do anything, some say the first dose is God-mode, some say it's just ok. Almost all say it stops working as a stimulant within a few days. For me it was sometimes great, especially when stacked with another stimulant.
Will do, it’s not gonna be in my hands for another week or so. Since I don’t take any sort of stimulant I’ll start with a low dose. My plan is 30mg to start. If I don’t notice any effects I’ll increase the dose by 20mg.

If I still don’t notice anything I’ll take 3-4 days to let whatever trace amounts leave my system. Then I’ll try 100-150mg daily dose.

My only source of stimulants comes from an occasional can of Coke. So my receptors are straight virgin-esque.

Cage

Yea Amazon or ebay you also could go to a.headship and pay thrice the price. The pitfalls of "need.it.today"

someone in a far far away Star Wars galaxy sai d can still source a press overseas if you are smart. have your favorite oriental plug ship it in PARTS. SINGLE PUNCH "CANDY PRESS.

Will do, it’s not gonna be in my hands for another week or so. Since I don’t take any sort of stimulant I’ll start with a low dose. My plan is 30mg to start. If I don’t notice any effects I’ll increase the dose by 20mg.

If I still don’t notice anything I’ll take 3-4 days to let whatever trace amounts leave my system. Then I’ll try 100-150mg daily dose.

My only source of stimulants comes from an occasional can of Coke. So my receptors are straight virgin-esque.

Cage
If it were me I'd take like 150 or 200mg for my first dose, just to see what it can do. I think several low doses would just give you tolerance without the dopamine feel. It's not toxic like that and I think it was or is used in Russia at 400mg or more for months at a time. After a few days use most don't even feel it, so they only use it about once a week or less. Noopept for daily use. But that's just me, others have different opinions.

If this is a stupid question, forgive me...
If they’re selling it by the gram, how are you measuring mg?
are there scales that measure that small amount?
Yes there are cheap milligram scales everywhere, can still be tricky to get the dosage exactly right though, but some substances you don't have to be so precise with. Another option is a volumetric solution, suspend a gram in water etc for example. Some of these nootropics places have micro sized scoops also so you don't have to weigh a dose each time.

Yea that's some bs. You can make 1000s of legal things and supplements with those...

Yes there are cheap milligram scales everywhere, can still be tricky to get the dosage exactly right though, but some substances you don't have to be so precise with. Another option is a volumetric solution, suspend a gram in water etc for example. Some of these nootropics places have micro sized scoops also so you don't have to weigh a dose each time.
tony montana scales :)

A lot of the pill presses sold were Xanax replicas…used to make fentanyl-laced knockoffs. The major issue was the use of pill presses for counterfeit prescriptions.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws