over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I`m stuck at 235

bigdog123

Banned
OK, started some test e up 6 weeks ago atr 1,250mg per week.
Tren acetate was added at 400mg per week two weeks ago. The reason for using ace is cos it gets active faster, and I plan to only run this course for another 4 weeks or so.

I started at 215, I`m now 235. Gains have been great. I am lean at 5`9 so a decent size. The past week my weight has stayed constant.

I have slin, dbol on hand but havent used and may not do.

Diet wise I am eating 5,200 calories per day - protein is 370, carbs are high, about 650 (I stay lean) and fats about 100-130g.

What could I change or should I keep going? I just manage to get the food in and have to have 4 shakes a day (whey and carbs) to get over 5,000 calories. 2-3 solid meals. If I rely on solid meals, I hit 4k max.

Training wise - heavy and basic. 40 mins per session. 4-5 sessions per week.

wait till your 4 weeks is over
and your stuck at 217 till you start again

man i love to hate this game:)

honestly, there are only a few things you can change. dose, food, or workout. since its size your after i think dose and/or food intake should change.
also curious why you chose those amounts of protein, carbs, fats? (not that they are wrong just curious how you picked em)

and did you start that cycle at 1250mg? just jumped right to that dose? if so, i think you would have had better results gradually ramping up to that and you might have found yourself passing 235lbs.
-JS

Last edited:
JS,

I was running 250mg as a cruise for 6 weeks before, and then upped to 1,250mg test. I have blasted and cruised for 18 months, never exceeded 800mg test before, hence the jump in dose and now I am heavier than ever without the need for orals, slin and HGH. With this added I am sure i`d be closer to 245 but very watery.

With regard to my diet, I just know I can handle a lot of carbs and not get fat so I have taken them high. I could maybe go higher but I get bloated and my appetite fades. Fat wise I am having fish oils (10-15 a day), 6-8 egg yolks and fats that occur in milk, oats etc which totals about 120g a day. I could take this higher?

Tenny,

Yes I know! However, I plan to cruise for 10 weeks after and run a diet... Get down to 5-6% about 215-220 and give my body a rest.. This is why the next month of this blast is important!

I take it you're still pretty lean?

Try adding 50g protein and 50g fat per day (spread out fairly evenly among your meals).

Shelby,

Yes, my body fat was tested 5 weeks ago and again two days ago. It has gone up from 9.2% to 9.9% so not a big jump.

Is it ok to add liquid, i.e. 2 more scoops of whey and 50ml of olive oil or should it be solid food?

Thanks.

honestly, there are only a few things you can change. dose, food, or workout. since its size your after i think dose and/or food intake should change.
also curious why you chose those amounts of protein, carbs, fats? (not that they are wrong just curious how you picked em)

and did you start that cycle at 1250mg? just jumped right to that dose? if so, i think you would have had better results gradually ramping up to that and you might have found yourself passing 235lbs.
-JS

Hey bro could you talk a little more about this approach? I have always used the same amount throughout the cycle (example 800mg test in week 1-8) or front loading (1g weeks 1 and 2, 800mg weeks 3-8). Id like to hear your thoughts.

Thanks

Shelby,

Yes, my body fat was tested 5 weeks ago and again two days ago. It has gone up from 9.2% to 9.9% so not a big jump.

Is it ok to add liquid, i.e. 2 more scoops of whey and 50ml of olive oil or should it be solid food?

Thanks.

I'd spread it evenly, like add 8g more protein to 6 of your meals (about an ounce of cooked meat), and 8g fat to 6 of your meals (alternate sources throughout the day).

OK, thanks for everyones advice on this topic.

I will change my diet and add in the extras to take my calorie consumption to approx 5,600 per day.

I am also going to add in insulin at 10iu PWO. I have used it before many times before and had mixed results. I dont find it as good as many people rave about, but it will help in increasing my appetite and shuttling some nutrients PWO.

On a side note, are most guys who are 230-240 eating 5,600 calories off season? To me this seems a lot which is why I do it in 6-8 week bursts, then bring some lower carbs into the equation.

On a side note, are most guys who are 230-240 eating 5,600 calories off season? To me this seems a lot which is why I do it in 6-8 week bursts, then bring some lower carbs into the equation.

Yes, it's a complete pain in the ass. I look forward to dieting.

I'm "new" to my weight. But I gained on 5-6k cals. (205- 237lbs) It took 2 months, but after that I backed down to 4K. I'm 230lbs and been holding for 1 1/2 months, getting leaner keeping the same weight.
Starting my 12 week diet next Sunday. :D

I'm "new" to my weight. But I gained on 5-6k cals. (205- 237lbs) It took 2 months, but after that I backed down to 4K. I'm 230lbs and been holding for 1 1/2 months, getting leaner keeping the same weight.
Starting my 12 week diet next Sunday. :D

Did you gain much fat adding those 32lb buddy?

I have only gained 4-5lb muscle per year over the last few years and have decided to really take it up a level. I want to get ideally into the 240`s and then hold 230-235 in really good nick.

5,200 calories @ 235 and not gaining weight?

How much cardio are you doing?
At a minimum I would have thought you would at least be getting fat.

Are you training a sport concurrently?

Agreed, it is quite difficult to put down enough food on a consistent basis. However, on that note The CJC/GHRP combo has done wonders for my appetite. I would highly recommend it to anyone who has this problem.

Bigdog123..... do you wake up at all during the night to piss or whatnot. If so slam a protein shake. The day has 24 hours...might as well use em

You just started your cycle 6 weeks ago and your up 20lbs and just as lean...thats insane! :eek:

So your saying that half the week or more you just eat 2 real meals a day and then rely on supplemental whey and carbs in a shake?

You are not getting in QUALITY calories. Thats the problem.

Eat more real food, and i dont understand what you mean by:
"If I rely on solid meals, I hit 4k max"

Well then just add two 500kcal shakes or a big one?

Real food is the answer for good growth.

Bigdog123..... do you wake up at all during the night to piss or whatnot. If so slam a protein shake. The day has 24 hours...might as well use em

That actually seems like a good idea.. Have one made and ready to go before bed.
But im no professional in this field so i could be wrong

Did you gain much fat adding those 32lb buddy?

I have only gained 4-5lb muscle per year over the last few years and have decided to really take it up a level. I want to get ideally into the 240`s and then hold 230-235 in really good nick.

No, I started in the high 8% BF. I'm at 10% now. Diet is key. All the cals were clean, no shit foods. But it's the combo of everything. ;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member