over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I may sound crazy.....

The Myth

Registered
But, this past weekend, I did a contest and I notice quite a few guys were sporting tremendous pumps in their chest. Although their quads and arms were not pumped, their chests look as if it was loaded with helium. Can someone tell me what the hell cause this effect. I still placed 3rd, but I am sure if I had a chest pump like they had, I will have completed the winning package. Peace.

it could possibly just be genetics if the rest of their body didn't look the same way...

Got Juice said:
it could possibly just be genetics if the rest of their body didn't look the same way...

No, genetics definitely didn't have anything to do with it. Their chest were pumped the whole time. It didn't move when there other upper body parts were being flex. Also, I wasn't the only one that notice this. My nephew who is not only a national level bb', but also notice the same at the show in Las Vegas a month ago, said the same thing. So no it is not genetics.

I may be way off in this theory but here it goes.....

Pretty much at local level shows, at least all the ones Ive been to, not too many competitors are that evenly developed. Its the same reason I see people doing curls in the squat racks. You see everyone training chest and arms like their life depends on it but when was the last time you saw someone murdering legs or back? Maybe they just have an overly developed chest in comparison to all the other body parts and it just gets filled with blood when they pump up and looks fuller than their lagging bodyparts??:confused: That would be my take on it.

AWN2004 said:
I may be way off in this theory but here it goes.....

Pretty much at local level shows, at least all the ones Ive been to, not too many competitors are that evenly developed. Its the same reason I see people doing curls in the squat racks. You see everyone training chest and arms like their life depends on it but when was the last time you saw someone murdering legs or back? Maybe they just have an overly developed chest in comparison to all the other body parts and it just gets filled with blood when they pump up and looks fuller than their lagging bodyparts??:confused: That would be my take on it.

Thanks for the input, but my nephew didn't compete at a local level show. He placed 8th amongst the heavyweights at the last nationals in Las Vegas. Lee Banks is his name and he brought it to my attention during intermission. He said he saw the same thing in Vegas. We have the same genetics being that we are closely related. Although I have almost 20 years in the game, I know the difference between over developed body parts, extremely pumped muscles and most other theories when it comes to bb'. However, it was something that was in these individuals that cause the extremely pump pecs. I would have taken the answers that maybe it could have been synthol. That would have really explain the immobility of the pecs whenever they flex. However, I kind of ruled that theory out due to so many of them looking identical. You would think with synthol, someone would have goofed and come in with a fk'd up chest.

well all im getting at is there really isnt anything to give only your chest or one perticular muscle a pump.. whatever they were taking, if anything, would have to have been in their blood stream to reach the muscles, thus affecting all muscles..

Got Juice said:
well all im getting at is there really isnt anything to give only your chest or one perticular muscle a pump.. whatever they were taking, if anything, would have to have been in their blood stream to reach the muscles, thus affecting all muscles..

Gotcha! Just wanting to know if it is something like MGF, IGF or something like that. Thinks for your thoughts bro'. Peace.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws