over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I must be a huge failure.....

zephyr22

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Ive been training since late 94. Im 25 almost 26yrs old. Been doing "supplements" since about 98-99. Ive done 2 BB shows both as teen natural which placed top 3 both times. I posted a post about this before but this is getting crazy now. Now comes the crappy thing. Im a damn addict. I dont mean true addict but I dont know what the hells going on here. I had severe right rear subscapularis tendonitis to the point my arm was going numb/extreme pain. My doctor gets an MRI and said well we will put you on an antinflamatorie and soem tramadol. I said ok and started taking the meds. The shoulder felt much better. All was going well training diet etc.... Until boom the Doc stopped the tramadol (Ultracet). Im going freaking nuts now. I cant explain this im getting a runny nose, anxiety almost feelings, and periods of sweating. All these signs lead me to believe this is withdrawl. Im really pissed about this because my mother had a big stint with medication addiction after her histerectomy. I feel like a big fat loser/addict. I guess im at a loss here. Maybe i have a addictive personality or something because i am somewhat of an extremeist. I guess what im asking has anyone went through this kinda shit before because i feel like death warmed over. THanks alot you guys on here are about the best thing I got for support. Thanks.

ultracet is a non addictive , non narcotic painkiller..

i know as i was just on it for a few months after getting both legs crushed..

maybe its all in ur head...

GH heals tendonitis in my experience..

but if you want it to heal you cant be trying to grow at the same time..

I know this but....

I have read conflicting views on tramadol. Many people get addicted to it. I guess I have an addictive nature. Im just going by what I read on the net. You had no withdrawl from coming off it????? I guess I will probably try GH. What kind of dose and how long on the GH???? Thanks.

One note...

I tried the GH from aussie the so called "human" gh but was labelled for horses. I think it was bogus but thats just what i thought. I have never tried any other because the stuff is quite expensive.

i went from morphine and dilaudid to ultracet...

i really didnt have any problems with it..

i had one day of blah, but other than that nothing..

GH. as much as u can for as long as you can.

Anyone with any kind of info...

Let me know how you got over this or what happened with you. THanks.

Be Careful, though

The GH for healing idea is a good one, but be careful which Gh you use.

The Jintropin, so popular now (though I don't know why) will make you hold water like you won't believe. How much?
Picture a 230 lb bodybuilder using 7 IU's daily (5-1.4 IU shots daily) and gaining 20 lbs of water weight in two weeks, using GH Monday through Friday with weekends off.

Needless to say, if this happens, not only are you going to look like shit, but you will be SO swollen you'll be constantly uncomfortable. Your hands will swell up so bad you'll have trouble making a fist. And of course, your blood presuure will go up - a lot. The answer? Bromocriptine and Lasix.

Look up growth hormone AND water retention on PubMed for more info!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi

Well this is good..

I guess im going to save up some cash to get some Gh....Im just wondering if any one out there has had a battle with any kind of addiction....Im not saying im going into convulsions or anything like that but its like I feel down or semidepressed if I dont take my tramadol. Not only doese it help my shoulder pain but like i said if I miss a dose I feel anxious and just plain odd. I also have a lot of depression that runs in my family. Once agian thanks for the help.

I know it seems like it's a huge deal and your world is crumbling, but trust me, you will get thru it. Try and taper the dose and when you quit, make it a clean break and don't relapse. This is coming from a real addict of 3 years. You will have a few days of crap, but after that things will get better and better. If you break down and use again, you'll just have to repeat the process. I don't think you are an"addict". It's just that your body got used to a substance and now its time to move on and dump the bitch. Drink coffee every day for 3 months and then quit cold turkey. You'll have withdrawals, and they won't be fun. My point is, shit happens, but it doesn't mean it's the end of the world or that you are a bad person. Go get um tiger!

tramadol is synthetic codeine in laymans terms. so is codeine addictive, yes. is tramadol addictive, yes. how do i know, cause i see hundreds of patients weekly begging for it or calling in fake Rx for it and why, cause there addicted. the only reason its not controlled is that it is a non-narcotic but yet acts like one. funny fda people

ahh.. synthetic huh...

bro, i used to be addicted to GHB...

now that was some fucking withdrawls...i was seeing things like aliens and FBI fighting in the bushes in my backyard and all of a sudden i was scared of my next door neighbors black work van.. i somehow thought it was the CIA comming to get me or some shit..this all went on for about 10days..
i knew it wasnt real, any of it..but i still saw, heard and smelt it.... i just knew enough not to tell anyone till it was over..

good luck bro...you got a tough week ahead of you.

Bad news good news

Bad news - yeah you are hooked. Tramadol can be addictive.

Good news, its not hard to get off. Just taper off real slow. Dropping off from 6-8 of those a day will suck. Ease off till you are taking only half a pill in the morning and one at night and it will be good. I know this from first-hand experience.

Good luck - CH

Hey bro maybe you know this...

I was reading a post I had on tramadol back in the day. However do you have any insight in to this??? I have kicked it finally. The thing is I have a friend of mine who is not a BB but has chronic migraines and was taking tramadol. The thing was he said ran out of his script and got diarrhea , sweaty, shaky, insomnia some slight hallucinations. I told him he should taper I just dont remember what kind of taper system I did. Any ideas?? Thanks bro.

Hmmm...

Look bro, first and foremost I think you are a good guy and a loyal contributing member..you are family..so I am not trying to attack you or put you down..I am gonna try and help you...this is what I think (and yeah I could be wrong) :

Your 'friend' is you -- look I had a REAL problem with painkillers, I know all about addiction and the life..TRUST ME.. Kind of a coincidence that your pal happened to get the same meds you were hooked on, and he got a script for them due to migraines -- there are other meds specificly for them. And as an addict you will NEVER forget how you tapered down, or quit. It is too dramatic of a life changing experience not too. It is a lifelong struggle and you know it. The symptoms you just mentioned are pretty much the EXACT w/d's you get from opiates. So are we talking tramadol or something else? I can feel your pain man and I only want to help. This drug has kidnapped your life, and your soul is struggling to be free of it, hence this post. We are family here so harbor no shame. If you have ANY questions, PM me and we will talk. I will be happy to help you recover. Your bro,

Ivan

Last edited:
G.E.R.M said:
ultracet is a non addictive , non narcotic painkiller..

i know as i was just on it for a few months after getting both legs crushed..

maybe its all in ur head...
QUOTE]

I agree that it's not suppossed to be addictive but it is. Zeph isn't the first person that I've heard this from. GERM look up old posts on A's board as I am sure that there were some posts about a yr back or so of someone complaining about the same problems. Everyone told him he was full of shit too. I have a buddy that had a hell of a time with pain meds. He was a paramedic too so all he did was turn around and open a drawer in the truck and bam he was good to go.

Dad said:
The GH for healing idea is a good one, but be careful which Gh you use.

The Jintropin, so popular now (though I don't know why) will make you hold water like you won't believe. How much?
Picture a 230 lb bodybuilder using 7 IU's daily (5-1.4 IU shots daily) and gaining 20 lbs of water weight in two weeks, using GH Monday through Friday with weekends off.

Needless to say, if this happens, not only are you going to look like shit, but you will be SO swollen you'll be constantly uncomfortable. Your hands will swell up so bad you'll have trouble making a fist. And of course, your blood presuure will go up - a lot. The answer? Bromocriptine and Lasix.

Look up growth hormone AND water retention on PubMed for more info!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi

evryones biochemistry is diffrent, my friend holds water on sersotim like a mother & on jin's hardly at all. But he also is doing less dosage with jin so it might be a dose depandent thing

There is a difference between physiologic/physical dependency and psychological addiction.

I can make the pope a raving heroine addict in no time with enough heoine and an IV bag. You shouldn't feel bad about experienceing withdrawal symptoms from Tramadol.

Once you have gotten past the withdarawal symptoms, you should be home free. If you are psychologically additicted then you will still have drug seeking behavior in the absence of physiologic withdrawal. This is where you end up with a problem.

Well I"d look in your area

for a guy who is a general practioner or fanmily practice that does HRT. Not that you are going to stop juicing but he may kick you on to an anti depressent and an antianxiety agent.

It's doesn't really matter short term whether it is psychological or physiological you can figure that out later.

If they can't get you in for a while make an appointment then go to an istacare and tell them you have an appointment scheduled but that you need help until you can see the doc.

just something for anxiety would be a start. Xanex is top notch but very addictive and tolerance builds so quickly. But just be honest. Chlonipan ( not sure of the spelling will also work wonders and not take you up as fast as Xanex but it's mellow, it helps, and lasts a while. Ask for just enough to get you to your doctors visit to adequately diagnose.

You have a generalized anxiety disorder and maby some depression. You treat that with meds and then maybe cognitive therapy.

The other reality is that if you do nothing you will get through the withdrawls but you won't be doing much else.

If I didn't have a probelem with alcohol and I couldn't get help some JD and coke ( a cola ) in the eve might take the edge off.

Everybody goes through theses valleys, you just want to make sure you continue through and don't get stuck.

I know God loves me as fucked up as I am so He certainly must love you.

Look UP!

AB

AB

G.E.R.M said:
ahh.. synthetic huh...

bro, i used to be addicted to GHB...

now that was some fucking withdrawls...i was seeing things like aliens and FBI fighting in the bushes in my backyard and all of a sudden i was scared of my next door neighbors black work van.. i somehow thought it was the CIA comming to get me or some shit..this all went on for about 10days..
i knew it wasnt real, any of it..but i still saw, heard and smelt it.... i just knew enough not to tell anyone till it was over..

good luck bro...you got a tough week ahead of you.

So now we know what JJ's been doing.

^^^^^^

BigBoyJ said:
So now we know what JJ's been doing.

:D :D :D
LMFAO -- hilarious post bro!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads