over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I need help with one more thing.

BigBoyJ

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
The cheapest gh I've found is $350 from overseas. I know there's cheaper out there. I've never bought gh before so I don't have a hookup for that. If anyone could pm me a good place to get it I'd appreciate it. I know Mamta was good for that, but I can't seem to find him. Since it's not a controlled substance, I don't really care too much if it's domestic or overseas, but domestic would be nice.

Thank's for any help.

Thank's to those of you who pm'd me. I appreciate that. I think I lied though, there is still ONE more thing I need help with. I've found several vet sites that sell adequan, but everyone wants a damn prescription. So NOW, does anyone know where a white boy can get adequan without a prescription? I'm going on an all out joint and tendon repair rampage. I'm gonna hit 'em from all angles.

Look around...if buying in quantity should be around $250 each INT.

BigBoyJ said:
The cheapest gh I've found is $350 from overseas. I know there's cheaper out there. I've never bought gh before so I don't have a hookup for that. If anyone could pm me a good place to get it I'd appreciate it. I know Mamta was good for that, but I can't seem to find him. Since it's not a controlled substance, I don't really care too much if it's domestic or overseas, but domestic would be nice.

Thank's for any help.

BigBoyJ said:

Thank's for any help.
So buying growth hormone is legal? I have never purchased any.

not really legal "per se", just not illegal. kind of a grey area like nolvadex and clomid

heavyhitter said:
not really legal "per se", just not illegal. kind of a grey area like nolvadex and clomid

WHAT!!!!

This is the kind of information that gets guys thrown in jail.

Please let me know where you came up with this "not illegal" idea.

The federal govt has not scheduled HGH BUT, various states DO have it as a schedule III or IV drug which makes possession a felony.

In Main and Mass ANY perscription drug is considered a controlled substance so yes HGH is illegal in these 2 states as well.

The Federal law is you can not possess it with intent to distribute but they can determine what distribution amount means.

CROWLER

Last edited:
Crowler said:
WHAT!!!!

This is the kind of information that gets guys thrown in jail.

Please let me know where you came up with this "not illegal" idea.

The federal govt has not scheduled HGH BUT, various states DO have it as a schedule III or IV drug which makes possession a felony.

In Main and Mass ANY perscription drug is considered a controlled substance so yes HGH is illegal in these 2 states as well.

The Federal law is you can not possess it with intent to distribute but they can determine what distribution amount means.

CROWLER

good looking out Crowler

JW

settle down son. thats what i meant just worded it improperly. its not scheduled in alot of states making it not a felony

Well, the gh is taken care of. What about the adequan though? Does anyone have any idea where the hell you can find that stuff? I can't believe there's a product out there that we can't get. It's irritating me.:D

bro you should be able to get jins 100iu for 280$-300 domestic and generic gh 100iu for $200-220.

Adequan you will have a tough time getting without a script through those sites not alot of people carry it also. There is a few that sell aflutop dometisc which is a simaliar human version to adequan.

I will make this simple

Regardless of what state you are in, if you possess any 'substance' that requires a prescription, then possession of it is only legal with that 'script. If you ever have ANYTHING (xanax, cough syrup w/ codeine) in your possession w/o a script is it illegal.

Ivan said:
Regardless of what state you are in, if you possess any 'substance' that requires a prescription, then possession of it is only legal with that 'script. If you ever have ANYTHING (xanax, cough syrup w/ codeine) in your possession w/o a script is it illegal.

Exactly. It's just a matter of harshness of penalties for possession that I'm concerned with. Although, I'd prefer no penalties at all.;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131