over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

i need serious help!

jrmuscle

Banned
first off i want to start by saying i know this is a bbing forum and i apologize ahead of time but please read and if you can help please email me asap! well here it goes i joined the army little over a year ago, i loved the idea but now its ruuining my life! my wife says if i dont get out shes leaving and taking my son! she says this because im never home they either have me in the field for days even weeks and i never get off work earlier than 11pm never! i rarely get weekends off so it tears us apart! i feel like wasting myself but i hae a child! ive asked my higher ups for help and they cant help. please if anyone has a sure fire way i can get out of the army i need it! my secure email is jrmuscle@cyber_rights.net

Well don't know how much this will help, but my cousin was kicked out of the navy for selling drugs on the base

jrmuscle said:
first off i want to start by saying i know this is a bbing forum and i apologize ahead of time but please read and if you can help please email me asap! well here it goes i joined the army little over a year ago, i loved the idea but now its ruuining my life! my wife says if i dont get out shes leaving and taking my son! she says this because im never home they either have me in the field for days even weeks and i never get off work earlier than 11pm never! i rarely get weekends off so it tears us apart! i feel like wasting myself but i hae a child! ive asked my higher ups for help and they cant help. please if anyone has a sure fire way i can get out of the army i need it! my secure email is jrmuscle@cyber_rights.net

Do you have any type of injuries....back, knee, shoulder, etc.?

get injured asap!

get injured asap! fall off a truck and hurt your back or neck! or have some weapons fall on you off a truck and hurt your back! follow through with the act no mater what! or claim to be a "concientious objector". no mater what you decide to do, its gonna take a lot of time and paperwork. i think injury is best because in the meantime you can get light duty and have more time with your family. I must say though, if your wife is talking about leaving you and you two have a child together she seems very self centered. it should be about the kid. and staying together is best for the kid. dont do anything illegal to get kicked out because first youll do time in the brig and never see your family then youll get and a bad discharge that will affect you when you get out. get a back injury...get it medically documented....get light duty ....contact your congressman !!!! good luck.

I know someone who had a knee injury occur while in Army Rangers Indoc (I think that's what it's called). They aren't letting him out, he just keeps getting moved around while they look for a job for him - maybe eventually he'll get out like he wants to but he's not holding his breath.

You could always get pregnant :D

Seriously tho, do you enjoy the Army? Your wife may just be using that as an excuse and will come up with another one once you get out. I've never been married but I can't imagine what its like when your wife threatens to leave you and take your child. Just watch out, I had a friend go through a nasty divorce and his cheating wife ended up with the kid, all he wanted was 50/50 custody - she didn't think that was fair.

jrmuscle said:
Just make sure she's planning on staying even if you get out and that this is the main prob. Make sure that's not just some exscuse for an underlying prob...It is true you can get out for having drugs(not exactly sure what type of injury does it) ...If all the both of you want is for you to get out then see what's ok for the both of you for the way to do so...

The injury thing sounds the most promising... To me it sounds damn fishy that your wife is willing to leave AND TAKE YOUR KID! The kid thing is what doesn't make since to me... If she is unhappy then fine, but if she loved you and her child she would NEVER even think of taking your child away from you!! So it sounds to me that you two need to do some serious talking before you decide on anything... Because it just may be an excuse! Dude, I wish you all the luck in the world on this one!! My prayers are with ya bro!

marbalizer99 said:
Your wife may just be using that as an excuse and will come up with another one once you get out. Just watch out, I had a friend go through a nasty divorce and his cheating wife ended up with the kid, all he wanted was 50/50 custody - she didn't think that was fair.
agreed, as someone who has "been around" for a while, the hours you are gone is probably a factor, but it's not the only thing. Your time commitment is only temporary, she knows that, true love would not be heading for the exits over this one thing. Don't do anything stupid with the army, do all you can for the marriage and let the chips fall where they may. sorry for this situation man...

the truth hurts

bro i'm sorry for you situation but the truth hurts and here it is.
you need to suck it up, nobody forced you to join the service.
i don't think we have the draft in affect. she was on board when you
joined and we been at war since 2001 it's fixing to be 2007. bro i'm a vet
allthough i never saw action i did my 4yrs and got out honorably, i
challange you to do the same. i love this country and the women and men who servr it but facking an injury to get out aint right bro. if she wants to leave over this then she will probably leave anyway. serve proud bro if
she loves you she want leave or if she does she'll be back. giving up your honor's not going to keep her with you.

bigdaddyhd

the injury thing WILL work, just use your back as the problem because its the hardest to diagnose. I wouldnt go as far as trying to get hurt "on the job" or any thing. That would come back to bite you in the ass.

I read an article in Vanity Fair about the Marines ( the under side ) they said that young men who wet the bed will get kicked out. True story.

Boo

Ouch! My Back!!!!

jrmuscle said:

LOWER back pain can't be proven nor disproven... Also, you'll get 20% disability off the bat - meaning extra money for school, retraining, etc.. I sure hope this doesn't happen to you as it will end your military career. Good luck.

You didn't discuss this with the wife or family before you joined the Army? Im sorry, but I agree with bigdaddyhd. You chose to be in the Army and now your regretting it. If your wife is going to leave you over that then it sounds like she would have been gone no matter what. Does a person really have to be that insecure with themselves that they can't be alone for a little while. I have friends that are in the Military and served and they went through the same things. Yeah, its tough, but I'd stick it out. If she leaves then is that really someone you want to be with? Someone that leaves a situation when the going gets tough. I wouldn't want to be, but maybe that's just me.

man, how do you know if you get out she is going to stick around, if she is pulling this shit with you in the army who knows whats next, stay in the army get a good lawyer, get divorced and get custody of your child. she cant just take your son and leave, and you have to understand you just cant get out of the army just because, it doesnt work like that.

some things are the way they are ur right

ur right i joined ive thought about that every day! but it isnt about just getting out! i convinced her before i joined that it would be a good life for us and it turned out not to be! she isnt leaving me she just wants to go home until i get out1 i know she loves me but i wont ask her to stick around in this hole1

Let her go home then...

I saw alot of young couples when i served.....they all thought it was gonna be fun and games....every married couple was miserable just like you! How much time do you have left? Im telling you, no matter what you decide to do it could take years to get out! The military needs people bad! you need to get control of your mind and emotions! Get the mindset that you are gonna do your job for your kid! this time will pass! if you fuck up and get a bad discharge it will screw your family. let them go home so you can concentrate on doing your job. when i was in i had alot of people from back home begging me to get out! it fucked up my time because i actually love the military! let her fo home ,get mentally strong, surround yourself with positive people, get on some supplements, trin everyday to keep the deppression away! if youe thinking of offing yourself you nrrd to talk to someone....

jrmuscle said:

Go talk to your chaplin. He can talk to your commanders for you. What she may not realize is that it is not much better on the outside. In the military your family will always eat. You will always have a place to live and someone to turn to if you are in need of help. You wont get laid off and you dont need a degree to make over 30,000 a year. It is not easy I dont know if you were in the army when you guys met but if you were she should understand to a point. I would have her join a spouse group on base the one they have when you are deployed.

Their is a very last alternative a discharge that is for very extreme circumstances due to family problems. However, if you start getting into trouble or not doing your job while applying you will be put through more hell.

I have a friend who had a similiar problem and is now regreting ever getting out. He was given a choice to stay or dishcharge for a very minor medical problem. He regrets it so much, unable to find a good paying job and cannot afford to pay rent, car pmyt etc etc. etc.

At the very least let your commander know what is going on. You guys will be able to talk to a counselor.

I have recently been recalled to active duty myself. I unfortuanately, leave on Jan 3 for New Mexico. WTC training but I signed a contract so I will honor it. I have been out for 3years completed 6yrs on a military obligation. Good luck just remember if you buck the system no matter how hard things get they will burn you.

Try to keep them informed and they will help you and your family. Good luck if you need any help or just someone to talk to pm me and I will give you my number.

Also their are a few excellent counselors on here that would be more than willing to talk to you. Just remember they are busy but always go out of their way. Talk to god when you are down. Take care. MM

IF SHE IS IS THREATENING YOU

YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO MAKE HER HAPPY. SHE WILL ALWAYS HAVE AN EXCUSE TO LEAVE YOU. TELL HER TO DO WHAT SHE HAS TO DO, YOU MADE A COMMITMENT TO HER AND YOUR COUNTRY AND YOU STAND BY YOUR WORD. THIS FAKING AN INJURY SHIT DISGUSTS ME. BELIEVE ME THERE ARE MANY THINGS AT YOUR AGE THAT YOU JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND AND THIS IS ONE OF THEM. LET HER GO. THEN AGAIN MY FATHER IS A COLONEL SO I MAY BE BIASED.

palehorse51 said:
I saw alot of young couples when i served.....they all thought it was gonna be fun and games....every married couple was miserable just like you! How much time do you have left? Im telling you, no matter what you decide to do it could take years to get out! The military needs people bad! you need to get control of your mind and emotions! Get the mindset that you are gonna do your job for your kid! this time will pass! if you fuck up and get a bad discharge it will screw your family. let them go home so you can concentrate on doing your job. when i was in i had alot of people from back home begging me to get out! it fucked up my time because i actually love the military! let her fo home ,get mentally strong, surround yourself with positive people, get on some supplements, trin everyday to keep the deppression away! if youe thinking of offing yourself you nrrd to talk to someone....

I am sorry but the military does not need people bad right now they have been exceding their recruiting goals by far. They just need more people in certain Job skills. Believe it or not people are still lining up to join. To this day thier are people even lieing and concealing medical conditions as always to join the military. Alot even try to get a waiver to get in they want in so bad. The military is not a right to join its a privilidge. MM

1) is she involved with others in the area? ie..does she have friends? like other moms and kids? lots of times all these strange people on base and they feel left out and isolated. Maybe try to get her involed with some base groups where she can meet friends.

2) familys have hard times and must find a way to bind together and weather out shit just like this.....she needs to understand this and try to stay with you

3) hardship discharge.....good luck thought this one may be tough as recruitment is low and no one is dead in your case...

4) phil nailed it...you really want to look at yourself in the mirrior 15 years from now and know you faked a injury to get out cause your wife was unhappy?

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner