advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I need some solid advice for my 1st DNP run.

ronnie0072

Registered
I have been reading for three days straight. I am aware of what supports should be taken and also the precautions. Some say low carb (grams/amount). some say low GI carbs. Some say "i ate what ever the fuck i wanted and still lost 1lb of fat a day" (which I think is complete bullshit). I will NOT try the 3rd option no matter what...I mean come on!

*I am 28 y/o
*5' 11" 273 (this morning)
*22% BF w/ the xbox controller lookin BF calc.
*I had let my self go ALL the way to 32% BF so I am moving in the right
direction
*even if the BF calc is not spot on with readings either way I am improving
*I have been weight training since I was 15 y/o (training for HS football at 1st)
*I have cycled only test c/e 4 times going as high as 650mg/week for 12 weeks

My findings have lead me to believe that a diet with some carbs would be optimal. I am think possibly 100-150g "quality" carbs for this run. I am experimenting ATM with 250mg/per day ( I am on day 3) of crystal caps. Today, day 3, I took a 250mg cap at about 7am did my 40min cardio. I got in to work and wanted to see if I would start sweating profusely from some "quick/simple" carbs. I grabbed a krispy cream dognut and before I could finish my water after eating it I felt the sweat beads starting on my forehead! Apparently there is some truth to these statements of carbs "igniting the fire" :)

So if you were me, 100% motivated, what type of diet would you do?

I shoot for training 4x a week along with 8-9 cardio sessions of 30-45 min a week.

My short term goal with DNP is to go from 22%BF to say anywhere from 15-17%BF with in 25 days. Do you think that is attainable here?

Thank guys - ronnie

no one?

you need soild advise for dnp use?????

DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!

:)

I have been reading for three days straight. I am aware of what supports should be taken and also the precautions. Some say low carb (grams/amount). some say low GI carbs. Some say "i ate what ever the fuck i wanted and still lost 1lb of fat a day" (which I think is complete bullshit). I will NOT try the 3rd option no matter what...I mean come on!

*I am 28 y/o
*5' 11" 273 (this morning)
*22% BF w/ the xbox controller lookin BF calc.
*I had let my self go ALL the way to 32% BF so I am moving in the right
direction
*even if the BF calc is not spot on with readings either way I am improving
*I have been weight training since I was 15 y/o (training for HS football at 1st)
*I have cycled only test c/e 4 times going as high as 650mg/week for 12 weeks

My findings have lead me to believe that a diet with some carbs would be optimal. I am think possibly 100-150g "quality" carbs for this run. I am experimenting ATM with 250mg/per day ( I am on day 3) of crystal caps. Today, day 3, I took a 250mg cap at about 7am did my 40min cardio. I got in to work and wanted to see if I would start sweating profusely from some "quick/simple" carbs. I grabbed a krispy cream dognut and before I could finish my water after eating it I felt the sweat beads starting on my forehead! Apparently there is some truth to these statements of carbs "igniting the fire" :)

So if you were me, 100% motivated, what type of diet would you do?

I shoot for training 4x a week along with 8-9 cardio sessions of 30-45 min a week.

My short term goal with DNP is to go from 22%BF to say anywhere from 15-17%BF with in 25 days. Do you think that is attainable here?

Thank guys - ronnie

Sounds like you just need to keep to a good diet. Time and effort are the keys. You have done great so far so just keep it up. There really is no need to try DNP. It is dangerous. You are still 273 with over 20%... you want to go down 7% in 25 days... do you really think that would be healthy.

And to others I am far from cautious. But when someone has been 32% and is somewhere in the 20's now it is obvious all they need is a great diet and lots of time (patience). Someone asked me about this is the gym the other day and was pissed when I said diet and time. I am far from cautious and use high doses but too many people try things solely for the benefits. They hear lose 30 pounds in a month (DNP) and want to use it regardless of the dangers. Personally if someone is consistently over 20% bodyfat they are simply eating badly.

But it sounds like your not eating bad... far from it. You have dropped alot of weight. You have done cycles before so why don't you try a simple cutting cycle. Something like test p with some avar. Or throw in some mast p in there.

By the way how long have you been dieting? Where was you before you were at 32%? Sounds like you just need to adjust your diet alittle bit. Can you please provide us with a typical days eating? Please be honest. Then I am sure many are here can advice you best on how to get to 15% bf.

you need soild advise for dnp use?????

DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!

:)

Why? Its quite safe in low doses and if you are exercising and eating clean its almost like magic.
Stay at 200mg a day and there will be no issues and very little heat issues. I have had blood work done while on low dose DNP. Guess what? It was great. I hate people saying how dangerous it is. Its not, not unless you are an idiot and do high doses. It helped me loose 46lbs.

Last edited:
Why? Its quite safe in low doses and if you are exercising and eating clean its almost like magic.
Stay at 200mg a day and there will be no issues and very little heat issues. I have had blood work done while on low dose DNP. Guess what? It was great. I hate people saying how dangerous it is. Its not, not unless you are an idiot and do high doses. It helped me loose 46lbs.

just 200mg per day and 46 lbs? wow thats impressive!

just 200mg per day and 46 lbs? wow thats impressive!

Yep. I was doing 5 days on 7 days off thru the diet. I lost the 46 in fourteen weeks. Waist went from a 40" down to a 31" in slacks and 29" in jeans now.
I just don't see the point of doing high doses and have all the negative sides. Doing low also let me still workout 6 days a week and do cardio.

I think a big thing is I ate clean. A lot guy do high doses and eat shit the whole time. If you are eating clean, there are no need for high doses.

Agreed. I usually do 200mg/day with a moderate calorie deficit and moderate carbs. I find if I do this, the sides are nearly non-existent and I can stick with my normal routine. And keep in mind that the half-life of DNP is roughly 36 hours so even with just 200mg/day, blood levels generally tap out around what would be 400ish mg/day if the half-life was 24 hours.

I never understood why guys feel the need to ramp up the dose. The half life does that for you.

I swear i have checked with every sponser and haven't found it. If someone wants to PM me and help me out :)

does anyone know what it is???
what its used for???
besides fat loss purposes

just curious

because if you did, you wouldnt be doin it

well i see your point but just because it is used in those applications does not mean it is dangerous for human consumption. im also not saying it is not, as i have not personally used it. but take for example chocolate. chocolate is deadly to dogs, therefore if anyone needed to make a product designed to kill dogs they could use chocolate as an ingredient. that does not make it dangerous to us.(btw i would never kill a dog lol) also does anyone have any studies of dnp use in humans?

if i can get myself under 6% bf without dnp or clen

and........and

countless clients of mine also

its just simply a hype drug ........or poison if you will
its NOT needed

if i can get myself under 6% bf without dnp or clen

and........and

countless clients of mine also

its just simply a hype drug ........or poison if you will
its NOT needed

Sure, nothing is NEEDED...but it sure makes getting lean a lot easier...

Just saying.

Oh, and Mao Labs carries it.

I hate people saying how dangerous it is. Its not, not unless you are an idiot and do high doses.
gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you a lot on this issue... 200mg a day is still very very dangerous just because your body responds one way to a certain drug doesnt mean another person's body will respond the same way...

well i see your point but just because it is used in those applications does not mean it is dangerous for human consumption. im also not saying it is not, as i have not personally used it. but take for example chocolate. chocolate is deadly to dogs, therefore if anyone needed to make a product designed to kill dogs they could use chocolate as an ingredient. that does not make it dangerous to us.(btw i would never kill a dog lol) also does anyone have any studies of dnp use in humans?

I am gonna use that dog logic for everytime I want to try something. Hey if chocolate is poisonous to dogs but not to me I can go and try all the things I wanna try. Especially the times I am simply being lazy and just want a quick fix.

'well i see your point but just because it is used in those applications does not mean it is dangerous for human consumption. im also not saying it is not'

Well can we all agree that DNP is bad for your health. Taking it is a completely different topic (sides against benefits etc). Many will take it with great success... many won't. Using your logic I can take abit of something and thats fine cos it's only a small amount so it is less damaging. But we must all agree it is potentially dangerous in the wrong hands. I think Tenny summed it up excellently. But people will do what they want and thats cool. Just a shame most of the ones who do and get bad sides don't write about it so many just read the wonder stories. They don't write about it cos they were warned by many not to try it but they went ahead. Goodluck with the DNP... be careful!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131